The creation of the CB

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Yes, the Cope Brotherhood, I call my buddies @extreme-overthinker and @StormlitAqua for the creation of the association and fight the slayer crew, we need to take charge of this site as the real, original incels who came to this in hopes of a better life, we'll revise applications.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
+1 agreed
No humblebragging chads allowed
Also no atheist degenerate satanists allowed

• +1
i make a join request to that band

• +1
  • +1
i make a join request to that band
Your request has been denied.
Reason: You are a degenerate satanist and an enemy of the Catholic and Islamic faiths.

• +1
Your request has been denied.
Reason: You are a degenerate satanist and an enemy of the Catholic and Islamic faiths.
But seems like someone already approved my join request
look at my signature tbh

• +1
But seems like someone already approved my join request
look at my signature tbh
Actual LOL
wow
Tesla + Hawking + Carl jung + socrates + Plato + Einstein + Freud COMBINED IQ

• +1
  • +1
Why being so harsh to me:feelscry: it's better way my way.. I can lead u without me u are pathetic group

• +1
Why being so harsh to me:feelscry: it's better way my way.. I can lead u without me u are pathetic group
You got outsmarted and outmaneuvered tbh

• +1
Yes, the Cope Brotherhood, I call my buddies @extreme-overthinker and @StormlitAqua for the creation of the association and fight the slayer crew, we need to take charge of this site as the real, original incels who came to this in hopes of a better life, we'll revise applications.
I wanna join too. I will memorise the verses of the bible and quran and recite them in fluent arabic

• +1
Accept defeat and move on

• +1
PLS
i will do everything in order to be accepted by u two fathers of mine

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
I have a big cawk. I will share loads of pics. Is that good enough?
that doesn't make you an incel dude, if anything just the opposite
original incels who came to this in hopes of a better life, we'll revise applications.

• +1
that doesn't make you an incel dude, if anything just the opposite
original incels who came to this in hopes of a better life, we'll revise applications.
lul wut? Just because i have a big cawk doesn't mean i cant be an incel. I'm a truecel. Unfortunately.

• +1
  • +1
This site is what it is mate. My hope was that a lookism/improvement site done by the .me people would be more effective than the rest of them, but at best this is a cleaner and faster lookism, which is a fair improvement.

Any site that openly encourages non-whitepill/blackpill improvement (also true to an extent of whitepill/blackpill improvement!) will always attract bragging chads, sex havers, and worst... women. I'm glad mods have made this a female-free area, but the other two really drag this site down. This place is not for incels, at all. The woman-free zone is the only reason I even bother to view it other than I trust (mostly) sarge and the other moderation team.

You might counter with, "Well Storm, these people obviously have succeeded, we should let them teach us here!". That is such a redpilled shitty idea, and if you believe that, you are not blackpilled/whitepilled. Most of the successful people here were BORN good looking, tall, NT, etc. They didn't looksmax through whitepill-verified methods... they were born good looking! How can that help us?

Imagine having a girlfriend, yet still perusing incelopshere/blackpill/lookism forums for hours a day. You have actual access to titties and crotch, love, affection, validation, and everything that comes with it. Why are you even here? Go back to kikebook and brag to your high school friends.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 6401
Storm, I think we found common ground. "Imagine having a girlfriend, yet still perusing incelopshere/blackpill/lookism forums for hours a day. You have actual access to titties and crotch, love, affection, validation, and everything that comes with it. Why are you even here?"

What if having a GF isn't the end all be all of love, affection, and validation? We talk about ascension so much, but what if it takes more than having a GF to actually ascend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
What if having a GF isn't the end all be all of love, affection, and validation? We talk about ascension so much, but what if it takes more than having a GF to actually ascend?
That's some MGTOW/TRP bullshit and you know it. There are countless examples over on the .me, namely in the blackpill archive section, and over at /r/blackpillscience on reddit that show the importance of sex/relationships on men's lives. Basically, healthy men have sex, and it is the ultimate validation for a man.

Let me be real with you, I have everything I need in my life but a woman and my own family. I bought my own 6-figure home at 22. I just bought a new 2019 car yesterday. I have a degree in engineering. My parents still love me and care about me. I have a high paying job (for my age). My boss likes me. I lifemog almost all my high school classmates. Look at all these good things that happen to me. What's missing????

A woman.

Sex, love, validation from a woman. These are the things holding me back. Don't be one of those MGTOW retards that says that money/status/mindset fixes things... it helps cope, but it doesn't fix any problems.

I'm ugly. Thats it.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 176 and 1 other person
I'm glad mods have made this a female-free area, but the other two really drag this site down
jfl the only knowledgable posters here are chads and sex havers. how the fuck can incels give looksmaxing advice jfl. if me and my crew left this place would be a dead lifeless shit hole like lookism.

@Intel.Imperitive
@x69
@11gaijin
@Tricky
take charge of this site as the real, original incels
dude if you're trying to pick a fight with me and my knights, then imma have to expose you. just step down brah we don't have to do this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
That's some MGTOW/TRP bullshit and you know it. There are countless examples over on the .me, namely in the blackpill archive section, and over at /r/blackpillscience on reddit that show the importance of sex/relationships on men's lives. Basically, healthy men have sex, and it is the ultimate validation for a man.

Let me be real with you, I have everything I need in my life but a woman and my own family. I bought my own 6-figure home at 22. I just bought a new 2019 car yesterday. I have a degree in engineering. My parents still love me and care about me. I have a high paying job (for my age). My boss likes me. I lifemog almost all my high school classmates. Look at all these good things that happen to me. What's missing????

A woman.

Sex, love, validation from a woman. These are the things holding me back. Don't be one of those MGTOW retards that says that money/status/mindset fixes things... it helps cope, but it doesn't fix any problems.

I'm ugly. Thats it.

I'm not going to get into this again. It always comes down to you blaming your personal desires on society, biology, and women. If you want a relationship, I can't condemn that. If you wanna be NT, get off the forum and .me. That's your only option to live that lifestyle, is to be a little BP to maximize your appeal.

• +1
jfl the only knowledgable posters here are chads and sex havers. how the fuck can incels give looksmaxing advice jfl. if me and my crew left this place would be a dead lifeless shit hole like lookism.

@Intel.Imperitive
@x69
@11gaijin
@Tricky

You clearly didn't read my post. You were born tall. You were born chiseled. Look at your genetics and growth! How can you possibly claim that you worked and improved to be 6'3" and good looking. The only thing you can truly add is... "Just be tall bro!". Worthless. You got any ways of curing autism? You got any ways of fixing my NCT and close-set eyes? Can you chisel my round jawline? The only people who'd know are former incels who ascended through whitepill-approved methods, because that's all that can help me. You couldn't possibly know the struggle of a sub 6', sub 4/10 man!

I'm not going to get into this again. It always comes down to you blaming your personal desires on society, biology, and women. If you want a relationship, I can't condemn that. If you wanna be NT, get off the forum and .me. That's your only option to live that lifestyle, is to be a little BP to maximize your appeal.

Leaving internet forums will not fix a genetic condition I have. I tried to be bluepilled, it only got me ignored. I'm actually happier on the blackpill/whitepill. The hope for this forum is a place where incels could "brag" (rough use of this term) if they had any success/help whatsoever that could apply to other incels. No chad can help an incel because he is born good looking.

• +1

@Intel.Imperitive
@x69
@11gaijin
@Tricky

dude if you're trying to pick a fight with me and my knights, then imma have to expose you. just step down brah we don't have to do this

Mans waving the Black flag with the skull and cross bones just now.

• +1
You couldn't possibly know the struggle of a sub 6', sub 4/10 man
because i was one before i grew!

i've helped countless members on this site jfl if you're too inactive to see that. if you showed me your pics i could recommend how to change your appearance for the better (including surgery, as i've been interested in ps for a while)

• +1
You clearly didn't read my post. You were born tall. You were born chiseled. Look at your genetics and growth! How can you possibly claim that you worked and improved to be 6'3" and good looking. The only thing you can truly add is... "Just be tall bro!". Worthless. You got any ways of curing autism? You got any ways of fixing my NCT and close-set eyes? Can you chisel my round jawline? The only people who'd know are former incels who ascended through whitepill-approved methods, because that's all that can help me. You couldn't possibly know the struggle of a sub 6', sub 4/10 man!

Leaving internet forums will not fix a genetic condition I have. I tried to be bluepilled, it only got me ignored. I'm actually happier on the blackpill/whitepill. The hope for this forum is a place where incels could "brag" (rough use of this term) if they had any success/help whatsoever that could apply to other incels. No chad can help an incel because he is born good looking.

I can feel you bro, me and you are the same. We both go through the same shit on a daily basis because thats how life is ya know brother? Life is hard for all the dudes here, not just you tho so like think about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
I can feel you bro, me and you are the same.
Last week I got high with a 5'10, brunnette, Spanish/Scottish girl with beautiful blue eyes in my local park after school and spend 45 mins with my face in her boobs and hands all over that ass.

Seriously fuck off. You know not one-onehundredth of my suffering. I have never had a woman show me any interest. Never touched a woman. Ever. If you smoke the devil's lettuce with an attractive woman, you and I are nothing alike. This is the kind of post that I would nuke instantly if I was in charge. Not helpful, and purely bragging to lenthen the e-peen. Go tweet about it, this should be an incel "safe space".

because i was one before i grew!

i've helped countless members on this site jfl if you're too inactive to see that. if you showed me your pics i could recommend how to change your appearance for the better (including surgery, as i've been interested in ps for a while)
How old are you? If you "ascended" before 20, then you were never incel in the first place. Maybe a late bloomer or just a cuck. You couldn't possibly know the struggle of approaching 25 and never having any female validation. You didn't ascend through PS or hard work, you "ascended" because you were born with good genetics. You can't help me by giving me TRP advice.

I will not show my pics. I have used this account to post things that are not socially acceptable, such as extreme racism, sexism, etc., and I cannot risk getting doxxed or losing my job.

• +1
Seriously fuck off. You know not one-onehundredth of my suffering. I have never had a woman show me any interest. Never touched a woman. Ever. If you smoke the devil's lettuce with an attractive woman, you and I are nothing alike. This is the kind of post that I would nuke instantly if I was in charge. Not helpful, and purely bragging to lenthen the e-peen. Go tweet about it, this should be an incel "safe space".

How old are you? If you "ascended" before 20, then you were never incel in the first place. Maybe a late bloomer or just a cuck. You couldn't possibly know the struggle of approaching 25 and never having any female validation. You didn't ascend through PS or hard work, you "ascended" because you were born with good genetics. You can't help me by giving me TRP advice.

I will not show my pics. I have used this account to post things that are not socially acceptable, such as extreme racism, sexism, etc., and I cannot risk getting doxxed or losing my job.
i'm 19 today ( :exited::D)

but i was ugly and small before improving myself. i worked my ass off in the gym, ate right, started mewing and chewing, cleared my skin up after years of hard work and trial and error not to mention extreme dedication. and now here i am. yes my height and big frame was genetic but you can't say i didn't work hard, especially for the fact that you don't know me or my story. maybe take a moment to get to know someone before accusing them of shit

• +1

Bro you and me are the same. Legit. Thats just one time by luck, we're just friends, and I had to debate with her about hanging out too first. Only I smoked weed, and I just had her "babysit" me and help me walk around town literally. You're like my brother from another bro. I always get cucked for validation. Blackopstrucel is also our brother. People like us will rise through the world and make truecels like us the leaders. We will forbid hypergamy and make sure every man has a woman so that man will ever suffer like we did bro.
i'm 19 today ( :exited::D)

but i was ugly and small before improving myself. i worked my ass off in the gym, ate right, started mewing and chewing and now here i am. yes my height and big frame was genetic but you can't say i didn't work hard, especially for the fact that you don't know me or my story. maybe take a moment to get to know someone before accusing them of shit

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOSKIII

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Bro you and me are the same. Legit. Thats just one time by luck, we're just friends, and I had to debate with her about hanging out too first. Only I smoked weed, and I just had her "babysit" me and help me walk around town literally. You're like my brother from another bro. I always get cucked for validation. Blackopstrucel is also our brother. People like us will rise through the world and make truecels like us the leaders. We will forbid hypergamy and make sure every man has a woman so that man will ever suffer like we did bro.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOSKIII
THANK YOU BROTHAAAAA

• +1
DONT TURN AGAINST ME BOYO.

:banhammer:
I am denied jfl they couldn't handle my alpha male temper and showed immediate submission

• +1
I am denied jfl they couldn't handle my alpha male temper and showed immediate submission
impossible, out of the world cope

• +1
@StormlitAqua

You don't wanna improve. You wanna bath with other incels in your own shitty existence right? Taking looksmaxing advice from fellow incels will get you nowhere. Whitepill approved methods are bullshit because you need Red-Pill and Blue-pill in the end.

You'll need to listen to people WITH EXPERIENCE. Since experience is more blackpilled than anything. Blackpill isn't ho much it offends normies but how true it is. Experience is the biggest blackpill that still hurts you.. @Nibba @Intel.Imperitive and I have that. So learn.. We r just like u

• +1
Taking looksmaxing advice from fellow incels will get you nowhere.
Right like obviously incels don't know shit about looksmaxing or they wouldn't be incel (by and large).

Take advice from former incels turned chads like me

• +1
Right like obviously incels don't know shit about looksmaxing or they wouldn't be incel (by and large).

Take advice from former incels turned chads like me

Taking advice from Incels is like taking Financial advice from a homeless person ??

Or Music critique from a deaf person

• +1
Taking advice from Incels is like taking Financial advice from a homeless person ??

Or Music critique from a deaf person
Or taking fitness advice from a guy who's never been to the gym

• +1
This site is what it is mate. My hope was that a lookism/improvement site done by the .me people would be more effective than the rest of them, but at best this is a cleaner and faster lookism, which is a fair improvement.

Any site that openly encourages non-whitepill/blackpill improvement (also true to an extent of whitepill/blackpill improvement!) will always attract bragging chads, sex havers, and worst... women. I'm glad mods have made this a female-free area, but the other two really drag this site down. This place is not for incels, at all. The woman-free zone is the only reason I even bother to view it other than I trust (mostly) sarge and the other moderation team.

You might counter with, "Well Storm, these people obviously have succeeded, we should let them teach us here!". That is such a redpilled shitty idea, and if you believe that, you are not blackpilled/whitepilled. Most of the successful people here were BORN good looking, tall, NT, etc. They didn't looksmax through whitepill-verified methods... they were born good looking! How can that help us?

Imagine having a girlfriend, yet still perusing incelopshere/blackpill/lookism forums for hours a day. You have actual access to titties and crotch, love, affection, validation, and everything that comes with it. Why are you even here? Go back to kikebook and brag to your high school friends.
To looksmax is my cope, but I gotta give the "don't take looksmaxxing advice from incels" because on .me many guys just were sperging out "cope, fakecel, durr" and no meaningful advice, about bragging and such, well .me is a safe space that's for sure but to be a man is to struggle, you can try to lookmaxx and be blackpilled, now wether you want to Believe or not is your thing
I can feel you bro, me and you are the same. We both go through the same shit on a daily basis because thats how life is ya know brother? Life is hard for all the dudes here, not just you tho so like think about that.

Last week I got high with a 5'10, brunnette, Spanish/Scottish girl with beautiful blue eyes in my local park after school and spend 45 mins with my face in her boobs and hands all over that ass.

Amature sure, but we're young. Imma finna smash dat, and Imma come back to humble-brag.
Okay, why this bragging really?

@Intel.Imperitive
@x69
@11gaijin
@Tricky

We are not on the ofenssive boyo but neither are we scared of fighting

• +1
We are not on the ofenssive boyo but neither are we scared of fighting
Aight brah. My men will be ready for a fight should the time come where our two factions can't coexist here

• +1
@blackopstruecel I call you in my ranks

• +1