The Cuckpill: or how Stanley Kubrick blackpilled the world and barely anyone noticed

Zadig

Zadig

Iron
Scenario: after several years of struggle, looksmaxxing and careermaxxing your 10/10 oneitis, whom we'll call Alice, finally comes to you and declares your love. You happily marry, and move to buy a house in the best neighborhood of the city. You're an investment banker, she's a doctor. Life is great, stress free and full of sex.

Let's make a postulate, very bold actually, to this story: you are guaranteed that she's not gonna have sex or even romantically interact with other men, e.g. she's gonna be 100% loyal. You're the only one who's ever gonna bang her, or even kiss her, until the grave.

Summing up: you have a great job, you're healthy, a great career, and married a 10/10 oneitis who will always be faithful to you. Sounds like the perfect life, right? The existence every incel dreams about in his deepest dreams...

WRONG!

In reality, even if you don't know, you're still a cuck. Why? It is very simple: even though she doesn't bang other men as per postulate, she still will think and fantasize about getting banged by other men. She won't gonna do it, because she's loyal, but she still wants it. If she sees a gigachad down the streets, she will dream about sucking his dick. This is the cuckpill: even if she doesn't actually cuck you, you're still a cuck because she wants to.

The cuckpill was originally introduced to the general public by director Stanley Kubrick in 1999 with Eyes Wide Shut (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120663/), his last magnum opus (he died days after shooting it actually) based on the book Traumnovelle. I won't go into the details as you guys might want to watch it, and I encourage you to do so, but it's the best visual representation of the above reasoning. Even if your woman loves and even if she's faithful to you, she's still gonna fantasize about getting raw dogged by Jeremy Meeks. And there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Unfortunately, barely anyone realized that (because barely anyone read the novel by Arthur Schniltzer the movie is based on, which makes the point more obvious) and still to these days people think Kubrick was trying to warn the world of the Illuminati and some shit (because of some cryptic sequences in the movies).

Moreover, the film actually adds a further layer of restlessness to the whole picture: it doesn't matter what you look like, you're still a cuck. The film's protagonist, Dr. Bill Harford, is a actual chad (well maybe except height): he's a handsome (played by prime Tom Cruise), successful businessman and gets loads of women attention. However, Alice (Nicole Kidman) doesn't care: she fantasize about getting pounded by a naval guard who's actually even worse looking than Bill (arguably). You could be Callum The Great: leader of the Chad Pantheon, mogger of Gandy, emperor of aesthetics, oozer of testosterone. Doesn't matter: she's still gonna think about banging another guy may even worse looking than you, just for variety and an unusual dopamine rush. Even if you're a chad, you're a cuck. A chuck. Consequently, as looks don't matter and even the biggest chad ever has his girl dreaming about getting banged by others, everyone is a cuck.

You thought life was bad as a incel? Rethink about it. You're an incel, but everyone is a cuck. And as you're part of "everyone", the Aristotelian syllogism can't be escaped: you're not only an incel, but actually a cuckcel. As the old saying goes,

There's no hope,
And no cope,
Just the rope.

:feelsrope:

:feelsgah::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 16369 and 9 others
Holy shit this is actually a very fucking high IQ post, I may do a well reasoned opinion tommorow but very nice job

Kubric's doing God's work as always

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
I’m low iq but what I did get out of it is to rope .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Of course. Women are hypergamous. We cannot change their nature. But what we can do is implement and uphold societal mechanisms such as religion, which restraint these urges of theirs by force and violence.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Of course. Women are hypergamous. We cannot change their nature. But what we can do is implement and uphold societal mechanisms such as religion, which restraint these urges of theirs by force and violence.
Beating women is actually the only legit solution, because they enter on an abusive emotional loop and they can't get out of It

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 6401
Beating women is actually the only legit solution, because they enter on an abusive emotional loop and they can't get out of It
Not beat them, just let them know that they can be punished and hurt if they act on these destructive urges of theirs
Islam is by far the best restraining mechanism. Look at Muslim couples.

• +1
Why do you post this shit on looksmaxxing forum ? Post it on .me and rot in ur misery together.JFL this forum is getting more and more autistic every day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
Why do you post this shit on looksmaxxing forum ? Post it on .me and rot in ur misery together.JFL this forum is getting more and more autistic every day
Come on man this type of thing hasn't been posted on a while, I agree he should be posting It on .me tho, It's very high IQ

• +1
it's off topic and he is right.
Another blackpill from Kubrick's movie The Killing [must watch]

• +1
Come on man this type of thing hasn't been posted on a while, I agree he should be posting It on .me tho, It's very high IQ
what high iq jfl,its common sense if u think about it really,its high iq for the npc braindead normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
I think there were some hot Asian women in that cult scene of the movie.

Other than that the movie was trash.

• +1
Scenario: after several years of struggle, looksmaxxing and careermaxxing your 10/10 oneitis, whom we'll call Alice, finally comes to you and declares your love. You happily marry, and move to buy a house in the best neighborhood of the city. You're an investment banker, she's a doctor. Life is great, stress free and full of sex.

Let's make a postulate, very bold actually, to this story: you are guaranteed that she's not gonna have sex or even romantically interact with other men, e.g. she's gonna be 100% loyal. You're the only one who's ever gonna bang her, or even kiss her, until the grave.

Summing up: you have a great job, you're healthy, a great career, and married a 10/10 oneitis who will always be faithful to you. Sounds like the perfect life, right? The existence every incel dreams about in his deepest dreams...

WRONG!

In reality, even if you don't know, you're still a cuck. Why? It is very simple: even though she doesn't bang other men as per postulate, she still will think and fantasize about getting banged by other men. She won't gonna do it, because she's loyal, but she still wants it. If she sees a gigachad down the streets, she will dream about sucking his dick. This is the cuckpill: even if she doesn't actually cuck you, you're still a cuck because she wants to.

The cuckpill was originally introduced to the general public by director Stanley Kubrick in 1999 with Eyes Wide Shut (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120663/), his last magnum opus (he died days after shooting it actually) based on the book Traumnovelle. I won't go into the details as you guys might want to watch it, and I encourage you to do so, but it's the best visual representation of the above reasoning. Even if your woman loves and even if she's faithful to you, she's still gonna fantasize about getting raw dogged by Jeremy Meeks. And there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Unfortunately, barely anyone realized that (because barely anyone read the novel by Arthur Schniltzer the movie is based on, which makes the point more obvious) and still to these days people think Kubrick was trying to warn the world of the Illuminati and some shit (because of some cryptic sequences in the movies).

Moreover, the film actually adds a further layer of restlessness to the whole picture: it doesn't matter what you look like, you're still a cuck. The film's protagonist, Dr. Bill Harford, is a actual chad (well maybe except height): he's a handsome (played by prime Tom Cruise), successful businessman and gets loads of women attention. However, Alice (Nicole Kidman) doesn't care: she fantasize about getting pounded by a naval guard who's actually even worse looking than Bill (arguably). You could be Callum The Great: leader of the Chad Pantheon, mogger of Gandy, emperor of aesthetics, oozer of testosterone. Doesn't matter: she's still gonna think about banging another guy may even worse looking than you, just for variety and an unusual dopamine rush. Even if you're a chad, you're a cuck. A chuck. Consequently, as looks don't matter and even the biggest chad ever has his girl dreaming about getting banged by others, everyone is a cuck.

You thought life was bad as a incel? Rethink about it. You're an incel, but everyone is a cuck. And as you're part of "everyone", the Aristotelian syllogism can't be escaped: you're not only an incel, but actually a cuckcel. As the old saying goes,

There's no hope,
And no cope,
Just the rope.

:feelsrope:

:feelsgah::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Eyes wide shut was an excellent, god tier movie,I also agree with everything you said here, the best you can do is avoid relationships at this point tbh.

• +1
JFL at believing that life isnt hell

• +1
Why is this surprising? We also do the same thing. You can be in a relationship with a foid and you’ll find yourself wanting to fuck other foids, it’s biology the attraction always wears off eventually. You were never meant to stay with the same partner forever. It’s hard wiring to spread your seed in every foid on earth. The fact that humans males have the largest genitalia among apes, so you can spunk and dump foids everyday and still have left over in the tank. We’re all fucking animals that are slaves to our biological design. There is nothing that differentiates a female dog in heat and a foid in her 20s.

Last edited:
  • +1
So what? It's your fault you still believe and seek the blue-pilled reality you've been fed since you were born.
Grow out of the blue-pill mindset

• +1
Not beat them, just let them know that they can be punished and hurt if they act on these destructive urges of theirs
Islam is by far the best restraining mechanism. Look at Muslim couples.

We need Islam established worldwide. For incels, the positives will vastly outweigh the negatives. Inshallah.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
I just want this shit to already collapse and die fighting while running rape&pillage game
Just want to feel like a man. Whatever your ideal of masculinity may be MEN WERE NOT MEANT TO LIVE LIKE WE DO IN MODERN TIMES. We are so weak and pathetic compared to our ancestors. It's laughable

The brutal reality is that if society were to degenerate into tribalism and violence we would be among the first to perish because we are weak and privelegd and have never suffered a day in our lives. Our IQs don't mean shit.

• +1
Just want to feel like a man. Whatever your ideal of masculinity may be MEN WERE NOT MEANT TO LIVE LIKE WE DO IN MODERN TIMES. We are so weak and pathetic compared to our ancestors. It's laughable

The brutal reality is that if society were to degenerate into tribalism and violence we would be among the first to perish because we are weak and privelegd and have never suffered a day in our lives. Our IQs don't mean shit.
Maybe I should get some money, go to some place with a forest, say "fuck It" and go live in the woods

• +1
Well put.

• +1
Maybe I should get some money, go to some place with a forest, say "fuck It" and go live in the woods
Live in the woods with a female, start a family and raise them like cavemen

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Live in the woods with a female, start a family and raise them like cavemen
I'd need to kidnap a female then because no sane foid would be willing to leave her social media behind for me

Why not isolated cavemen Life?

• +1
This is why you fuckers can't be happy. Give you the best situation in the world. And still not happy

• +1
This is why you fuckers can't be happy. Give you the best situation in the world. And still not happy
You have 99th percentile height, frame, attractiveness, intelligence, physical capability.
Living in the freest country on earth
With a loyal virgin gf
yet you're depressed and borderline suicidal
you don't get to SAY SHIT

• +1
You have 99th percentile height, frame, attractiveness, intelligence, physical capability.
Living in the freest country on earth
With a loyal virgin gf
yet you're depressed and borderline suicidal
you don't get to SAY SHIT
I'm thankful for all of that, but I just have fucked up brain chemistry from high Iq and such. Trust me I'm happy, but sometimes I get depressed

• +1
Great post, we need more like this. Kubrick was obviously a genius. So many masterpieces he gave.

• +1
I'm thankful for all of that, but I just have fucked up brain chemistry from high Iq and such. Trust me I'm happy, but sometimes I get depressed

Here's a cope / a somewhat autistic chain of thoughts
proceed with caution

High IQ is a curse. At the same time I consider it a blessing, for the introspection which an intelligent person possess allows him to reach some truly astounding, truly mind blowing conclusions. When I converse with another autist, we talk about things that will almost change your perception of reality. When you have a high IQ or possess high conscientiousness, you are able to see things in a way that others simply can't. These revelations, they bring you misery, they bring you concern and worry because of your empathetic nature as a human being, but at the same time It's a blessing, knowing that a cluster of neurons inside your ape skull is capable of so much thought, so much discovery, so many wonderful things.

I often lament my eccentricity, my pseudo-autism, my inability to relate with (most) others. But truth be told, I should be grateful for what I have, it's a gift. You are very unique as an individual, of these billions of human beings, most are preoccupied with satisfying their most basic, most primal needs and desires, very few are at our cognitive and imaginative level, it's like we've went beyond the "self-actualization" phase, we're something else. We're W O K E

If you've had one of these deep, ascended, otherworldly conversations with a fellow autist, you will know what I'm trying to convey. Nothing in the world feels more satisfying, more fullfilling, more meaningful, than an intelligent conversation with an intelligent individual. Trying to go beyond your nature as an unevolved hominid (which is what we are), doing more in life than just reproducing and consuming (which is what all other life forms do), that to me feels very special

So Appreciate your autism, appreciate your IQ, appreciate your introspective abilities, don't always look at it as a burden, rather as a blessing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
Lol why is this retarded cope thread stickied

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Here's a cope / a somewhat autistic chain of thoughts
proceed with caution

High IQ is a curse. At the same time I consider it a blessing, for the introspection which an intelligent person possess allows him to reach some truly astounding, truly mind blowing conclusions. When I converse with another autist, we talk about things that will almost change your perception of reality. When you have a high IQ or possess high conscientiousness, you are able to see things in a way that others simply can't. These revelations, they bring you misery, they bring you concern and worry because of your empathetic nature as a human being, but at the same time It's a blessing, knowing that a cluster of neurons inside your ape skull is capable of so much thought, so much discovery, so many wonderful things.

I often lament my eccentricity, my pseudo-autism, my inability to relate with (most) others. But truth be told, I should be grateful for what I have, it's a gift. You are very unique as an individual, of these billions of human beings, most are preoccupied with satisfying their most basic, most primal needs and desires, very few are at our cognitive and imaginative level, it's like we've went beyond the "self-actualization" phase, we're something else. We're W O K E

If you've had one of these deep, ascended, otherworldly conversations with a fellow autist, you will know what I'm trying to convey. Nothing in the world feels more satisfying, more fullfilling, more meaningful, than an intelligent conversation with an intelligent individual. Trying to go beyond your nature as an unevolved hominid (which is what we are), doing more in life than just reproducing and consuming (which is what all other life forms do), that to me feels very special

So Appreciate your autism, appreciate your IQ, appreciate your introspective abilities, don't always look at it as a burden, rather as a blessing.
I absolutely agree. I can tell by our talk on Tiny chat one of the first night that it was available, that you were intelligent. Our talks range from the Jews and our conspiracies there to something about dindus and how they doom our culture.

and believe me I'm very thankful for my intelligence as it lets me barely have to study and still get the highest grades in all my classes. Yes I'm a very eccentric and quirky individual, but at the same time I'm vastly more fulfilled and WOKE than the ape brain retards surrounding us, whose only concern in life is where to get a fake ID to buy alcohol at on the weekends. Meanwhile we can live our life to the fullest and be self-actualized

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
I absolutely agree. I can tell by our talk on Tiny chat one of the first night that it was available, that you were intelligent. Our talks range from the Jews and our conspiracies there to something about dindus and how they doom our culture.

and believe me I'm very thankful for my intelligence as it lets me barely have to study and still get the highest grades in all my classes. Yes I'm a very eccentric and quirky individual, but at the same time I'm vastly more fulfilled and WOKE than the ape brain retards surrounding us, whose only concern in life is where to get a fake ID to buy alcohol at on the weekends. Meanwhile we can live our life to the fullest and be self-actualized
High IQ

• +1
Low IQ.
Imagine worrying about imaginationland.

People will always have sexual fantasies.
Being married to a 10/10 won't change a thing. It's pretty normal.

everyone is a cuck, if you had a big dick or looked better you wouldnt mind that much

max autism if u believe in oneitis