The cumulative amount of meat you consume contributes to your eye area becoming more hooded during your 20s

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
My eyes didn't have much hooding before the age of 20 and wouldn't be mistaken as hunter eyes
I'm in my late 20s now and over the past number of years the hooding above my upper eye lid has gotten better and looks more menacing/predator-like
In my experience, the face changes considerably throughout 20s but the changes look developmental and not just changes due to the aging process
My theory is that the more meat you consume in adulthood, the more your body begins to take the physical form of a hunter
Your body receives nutrients from meat and interprets that you have killed and eaten another animal so you build more muscle due to the protein received and your face ever so gradually begins to take the form of a hunter, one of these features being more hooded eyes.
If you went vegan at 18, your body would receive the message that you do not need to hunt so you would become weak, lacking in muscle and your face and eyes would become droopy and you would begin to look more like prey than a predator

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, incel194012940, currylightskin and 5 others
Rate this broscience @Moggie

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, RecessedChinCel and Moggie
Rate this broscience @Moggie
mgr-metal-gear-rising.gif

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Animal fats ascend hard.

helps receptors receive T better. Having lots of butter/fatty meats is incredibly important in your early 20s

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940