The curious (retarded) case of Dave Asprey - bulletproof coffee theorist !!!!!!!!!! BIGGEST SCAM ON EARTH

G

GeorgeMathew

Bronze
As I said it before , I say it again, coffee and dairy are poison , coffee will destroy the collagen matrix & depigment your hair totally and dairy will blast your face elasticity to oblivion.

To the ones who promote milk or coffee, I hope you enjoy your future, you fucking retards, take a look at this idiot . Dave Asprey who invented the ultra age reversal therapy :

Dave Asprey, age 46 looking god damn 76

Images

more recently :

Dave asprey 1 bulletproof finalamm h

Voila fucking retards ~

Take a look at Tom Cruise age 57 :

Tom cruise 2

Bulletproof coffee, god damn coffee mixed with god damn butter. And drink that till you shit your age to oblivion.

Now I wonder, besides mewing (proved to do nothing besides to sag your skin under the chin) what could go more retardly wrong in this society full of subhuman retards who would even ingest poison if someone says it's good ?

I repeat :

Most of you deserve death for being so stupid , and you are not a few, you are many, many !

FUCKING IDIOTS

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cleftcel
dairy is fucking disgusting tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cleftcel, Deleted member 3962, GeorgeMathew and 1 other person
Shut up faggot milk is good for bones his skin would of been shit no matter what . Mewing has about the same amount of evidence as this shit anyway. Also the guy who posted on here trying to disprove mewing with his “research” talking about sagging skin under chin didn’t disprove shit idk why u would take his word.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, PenileFacialSurgery and GeorgeMathew
keep not drinking milk genetic filth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, PenileFacialSurgery, n33tf1f and 2 others
Tuned out as soon as you started talking shit about dairy, how do I know you're an ethnic?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, n33tf1f, Deleted member 3635 and 7 others
Shut up faggot milk is good for bones his skin would of been shit no matter what . Mewing has about the same amount of evidence as this shit anyway. Also the guy who posted on here trying to disprove mewing with his “research” talking about sagging skin under chin didn’t disprove shit idk why u would take his word.

Keep coping that addiction to endorphin cock-sucker, this happens to people with too much pain in their body, they find ways to feel better, even taking milk, gallons of milk as their mind thinks they suck mother's tit (love) or cock (homosexual love) . That's Freud for you for today. Good day .

imagine not consuming dairy 😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: birchman, PenileFacialSurgery, DidntRead and 1 other person
who cares about looking subhuman at 50. no prime jb is going to want u

keep not drinking milk genetic filth

The only milk you need is your mothers milk you cunt, that is the only one designed by nature for human consumption, not milk for other god damn animals that will obliterate your dna to bits
imagine not consuming dairy 😂😂😂

I don't , none of my friends do .

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
The only milk you need is your mothers milk you cunt, that is the only one designed by nature for human consumption, not milk for other god damn animals that will obliterate your dna to bits

I don't , none of my friends do .
once again. genetic filth. milk is lifefuel

• JFL
Reactions: GeorgeMathew
once again. genetic filth. milk is lifefuel

Human milk not animal milk is needed for growth. You don't need animal milk in your life for anything, it's against nature you cock-suckers, and I`m 100% sure it developed somewhere when humans got aroused by animals for not getting pussy or cock...

It's exactly what it god damn happened .

Human milk not animal milk is needed for growth. You don't need animal milk in your life for anything, it's against nature you cock-suckers, and I`m 100% sure it developed somewhere when humans got aroused by animals for not getting pussy or cock...

bro science .

• +1
Reactions: n33tf1f

your right i need to get my nourishment from your mothers titt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n33tf1f, Cleftcel, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Keep coping that addiction to endorphin cock-sucker, this happens to people with too much pain in their body, they find ways to feel better, even taking milk, gallons of milk as their mind thinks they suck mother's tit (love) or cock (homosexual love) . That's Freud for you for today. Good day .
Bruh send proof then stupid fag. How tf does drinking milk make my mind think of cock or titts lol you make me laugh bc your so stupid . Sigmeund freud was mental and had an obsession with his mother too so he made that dumb shit up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n33tf1f and FatJattMofo
This could be legit. Lactose intolerance is actually a genetic mutation. Primitive humans would feed on milk from their mothers, but as adults would not be able to due to intolerance to lactose. Surprisingly the mutation has spread and majority of people alive today are lactose tolerant.

• Love it
Will note for when my kids want some trumoo but I will tell them no because it makes their brains think of cock...

I can not drink BPC because my LDL cholesterol blows up when I consume too much saturated fat. So I make my own version with Sunflower Oil, Fish Oil, Collagen powder, and fiber powder.

I mog him

I can not drink BPC because my LDL cholesterol blows up when I consume too much saturated fat. So I make my own version with Sunflower Oil, Fish Oil, Collagen powder, and fiber powder.

I mog him
You might want to look into the function of LDL cholesterol you fucking slave cuck beta vegan

First guy has shit bones... no anti-aging cope was going to save this idiot

Tom cruise, on the other hand, has had too many surgeries to count as a natty lol.

Eat dairy faggot

• JFL
This could be legit. Lactose intolerance is actually a genetic mutation. Primitive humans would feed on milk from their mothers, but as adults would not be able to due to intolerance to lactose. Surprisingly the mutation has spread and majority of people alive today are lactose tolerant.

Let idiots be idiots , it's natural selection,
Sooner or later their pain will sort them, all; for eternity

You might want to look into the function of LDL cholesterol you fucking slave cuck beta vegan
Comprehension fail. I am pretty much the opposite of a vegan. I don't eat anything green, and my diet is 60% fat (25% protein, 15% carbs). But if most of that fat is saturated fat my LDL cholesterol sky rockets. Since my diet is mostly steak, salmon, chicken and pork in that order, I have to balance it out with supplemental fats that are low in saturated fat.

This is the most recent youtube video I could find of him, 3 months ago. He looks like crap for 46. Would say he looks 51. lol at taking any health advice from a guy that looks like this at 46. This why I have a general rule that I do not take diet or exercise advise from anyone under 40.

Last edited:
Comprehension fail. I am pretty much the opposite of a vegan. I don't eat anything green, and my diet is 60% fat (25% protein, 15% carbs). But if most of that fat is saturated fat my LDL cholesterol sky rockets. Since my diet is mostly steak, salmon, chicken and pork in that order, I have to balance it out with supplemental fats that are low in saturated fat.

This is the most recent youtube video I could find of him, 3 months ago. He looks like crap for 46. Would say he looks 51. lol at taking any health advice from a guy that looks like this at 46. This why I have a general rule that I do not take diet or exercise advise from anyone under 40.

How can you consume mostly non saturated fat while mostly eating meat/fish/eggs?

I think im going to make some coffee now

How can you consume mostly non saturated fat while mostly eating meat/fish/eggs?
supplemental fats. Specifically those high in mono unsaturated fat like Sunflower oil, Fish Oil and Smart Balance spread. I add Smart balance to 80% of my meals. Note: I eat Salmon 3x week, and that is low in saturated fats.

iu
iu

Milk is fucking disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Hugging oneitis is the healthiest and best for my collagen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1277
Jfl
I thought it was "The curious (retarded) case of @DarknLost " before seeing the full title by clicking on it.
Someone make this :lul:

• JFL
What do u guys think of olove oil in terms of health ?
Olive*****

Yes broo! Plant oils are so much better than natural saturated animal fat!!!
It is about balance and genetics. But you don’t understand the difference between oleic and linoleic acid, so don’t expect you to get the nuance.

It is about balance
Jewish myth #451
Meanwhile the indigenous populations consumed more than 90% of their diet in the form of animal products and had superior bone mass and perfect teeth compared to cucks with "balanced" diets.

On coffee
It is about balance and genetics. But you don’t understand the difference between oleic and linoleic acid, so don’t expect you to get the nuance.

Please do explain the difference or what you refer to.

Thank you

"against science" yet feral cats steal milk from other animals if animals were smart enough to start milking cows for a nutrient dense drink that increases IGF-1 they would too

Yeah, the antibiotics in it and injected g hormones too; nice tales, you think GOD put the cow there for humans to milk it, right ?

Also, cow milk is not for calfs. Calfs should be vegan.

Pretty boy from Alabama, drink that milk ! godbless

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Yeah, the antibiotics in it and injected g hormones too; nice tales, you think GOD put the cow there for humans to milk it, right ?

You type like a filthy Frenchie. Kys

• +1
Reactions: birchman

"just milk human women to get their milk"

:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

• +1