The Curry Mafia: How curries can skyrocket their SMV

yang

yang

Went acidfacing
Curries have suffered enough.

We have a terrible reputation. We are viewed as the scum of the forum.

They call us street shitters. They call us train riders. They say we are despised.

They are right.

We are the villains.
We are the underdogs.
We are the badboys.

Curries need to embrace their reputation and dark triad maxx; i propose creating the Curry Mafia. this will be a selective group of the most dark triad indians who will undertake dark triad endeavours around the globe.

(curry mafia members on their way to assasinate JBWcopers)

(curry mafia members airdropping into turkey to take out knajjd after he gives me a 20% warning)

(curry mafia plane taking off from colombia loaded with 200 kilos of coke)

By terrorizing the world, curries will gain a reputation as dark triad badboy criminal slayers.

This graph shows our analyst's (McKinsey and Company) projection for curry SMV after 3 years of the Curry Mafia plan.
As you can see, the average curry will rise from a 2psl to a 9psl.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Julius, Deleted member 6723, Hector and 30 others
I didn't know curry mafias looked Russian bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and 6 others
Expectations of "Curry mafia" :

Download

Reality :

Group of indian men at stall selling local variant of toothbrushes AJ64BA

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Hector, godirl and 16 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Gaia262, Ocelot and 9 others
Then the curry mafia gets mogged by caucasoid mafias 👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and Chadeep
How will curries dominate the world when my tiny island country of yellow toothed inbred tea drinkers conquered their whole country just for spices and held it for hundreds of years

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Julius, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others

Leaked footage of Curry mafia member

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
@Azzolecrusher

1040.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos
good isismaxxing ngl bro

How will curries dominate the world when my tiny island country of yellow toothed inbred tea drinkers conquered their whole country just for spices and held it for hundreds of years
If you haven't listened to current events, the paki curries are busy literally pimping your cute little white teenage girls in rotherham and Manchester. Grooming them, raping them, popping their cherries, mocking them and saying their south Asian girls are high class and modest while white girls are trashy and sleep with hundreds of men so they are justified in what they do. LOL, how the tables have turned. That's sad that the parents aren't killing these guys. Britain is a super cucked place now. Just a joke compared to its former self. Half of white girls in rotherham might have had their virginities taken by curries. JFL!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
If you haven't listened to current events, the paki curries are busy literally pimping your cute little white teenage girls in rotherham and Manchester. Grooming them, raping them, popping their cherries, mocking them and saying their south Asian girls are high class and modest while white girls are trashy and sleep with hundreds of men so they are justified in what they do. LOL, how the tables have turned. That's sad that the parents aren't killing these guys. Britain is a super cucked place now. Just a joke compared to its former self. Half of white girls in rotherham might have had their virginities taken by curries. JFL!

That's just media propaganda to make brown man = bad.

Basically it's to maintain the racial apartheid and train kids and teenagers that the brown man is an evil man.

Pakis are seen in society as culturally backwards, stinky, ugly , low cunning, deceptive , crime inducing, muslim. Basically as a disease that the whites must either fight or avoid.

Pakis don't slay no white girls , maybe the absolute trashy white girls but every ethnicity gets a chance with them.

Last edited:
Nice essay for a post I made a decade ago

Keep crying and allowing me to rent ur skull for free tbh

Hindu dindu cope jfl @ streetshiitters