The cute becky whom i was good friends with at work just died from COVID today

arent you the guy who didnt want to donate blood to a girl who needs it?
she probably said hi to you once and now you have oneitis. her dying makes it even more romantic for you jfl @ you

• JFL
Reactions: Carolus, RichardSpencel, Stare and 3 others
ion feel 100% yet, nose is still blocked like a mofo
I feel awesome and already went to the club to spread it to the normies there, dark triad and low inhib

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 8853 and 3 others
You don't need it if you aren't a 103kg hyperthyroidism diabetes abomination
If you have hyperthyroidism you're likely less than 130kg
arent you the guy who didnt want to donate blood to a girl who needs it?
she probably said hi to you once and now you have oneitis. her dying makes it even more romantic for you jfl @ you
No she didn't say just hi to me. We used to regularly hang out together

I feel awesome and already went to the club to spread it to the normies there, dark triad and low inhib
here you would need triple vax and covid passport to enter a club

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 14774, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
here you would need triple vax and covid passport to enter a club
The security here was a 5'2 gypsy with stick arms, and i just went in, coughed everywhere in the club while movijg to the music to spread my domination. May the poor souls there rest in peace

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 14774, Tyronecell and 8 others
Its because of uneducated white thrash like you that people have to die.
What dont you understand? GET THE VACCINE OR STAY HOME!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, lutte, Looks234 and 1 other person
Anti chud variant is going to drop this winter. RIP 90% of .org

• JFL
Reactions: Stare and WontStopNorwooding
The security here was a 5'2 gypsy with stick arms, and i just went in, coughed everywhere in the club while movijg to the music to spread my domination. May the poor souls there rest in peace
so much for your muh normies are apes LSD epiphany

yer fucking weirdo mayte

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and TsarTsar444
so much for your muh normies are apes LSD epiphany

yer fucking weirdo mayte
They are, i need to spread my strong anti covid genes and kill of the fat fucks in the club

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, lutte and turkproducer
Anti chud variant is going to drop this winter. RIP 90% of .org
Unironically, the vaccinated may be making the virus actually slightly dangerous, but slightly dangerous probably means 97% survival rate given it's current lethality

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado, ChristianChad and Deleted member 14774
she prolly had a weak imune system or some other allergies.
Covid usually don't kill youngs healty men with average imune system. that's why the only youngs who die from it, are women.
My condoleances bro my grandma died of covid last month too.:fuk:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Tyronecell and Deleted member 8853
That's a very honorable conduct from a fellow doctor

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bitch, TsarTsar444 and turkproducer
she rolly had a weak imune system or some other allergies.
Covid usually don't kill youngs healty men with average imune system. that's why the only youngs who die from it, are women.
My condoleances bro my grandma died of covid last month too.:fuk:
Yeah she was always running down with a cough and allergies. See that weak genetics doesn't necessarily mean bad looks.

Take that feminists!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
People can give whatever examples they want but according to the official figures that show up on google it’s about a 2% death rate, and that’s if you test positive for covid then die of any cause within 28 days jfl
And if they break the deaths down by age group it’s like a 0.01% death rate if you’re less than 30
I’m not too sure what the chances of dying from the experimental mRNA vaccines is but I’m guessing it’s higher than 0.01%

Damn dude I've never felt sad for a foid dying ever before.
She was so cute small adorable had natural blond hair a slightly recessed but cute baby face with blue eyes.

She was hospitalised for 2 and a half weeks and finally kicked the bucket today
I dont know anyone thats died

I dont know anyone that knows anyone thats died

People can give whatever examples they want but according to the official figures that show up on google it’s about a 2% death rate, and that’s if you test positive for covid then die of any cause within 28 days jfl
And if they break the deaths down by age group it’s like a 0.01% death rate if you’re less than 30
I’m not too sure what the chances of dying from the experimental mRNA vaccines is but I’m guessing it’s higher than 0.01%
according to uk data vaccinated people have a higher death rate than unvaccinated anyway

not that any of the data is trustworthy or complete

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Let me tell you this right now. There are only 3 females in this entire world that would I care about if they died. That is: my mother, my sister, and the girl I'm fucking/LTRing. And since the last one will probably never exist unless I somehow ascend with surgeries, then that cuts it down to just my mother and my sister. I literally don't care about random foids who I don't know anything about dying lmao, unless they are doing something drastic for me, no fucks given. Take the Heinrichhimmlerpill.

‘Whether 10,000 Russian women collapse with exhaustion in the construction of an anti-tank ditch for Germany only interests me insofar as the ditch gets dug for Germany.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Imagine actually believing that she died because of covid.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Lifefuel ngl

Shit,she was too young,may she rest in piece.I wish death to person that created Covid

probably sum gook tbh
@Ritalincel @Ricell @Collagen or rope @Deleted member 13511 @GripMaxxing