The D.E.N.N.I.S. system, the ultimate blueprint for any man seeking to date women casually.

Carlitos1698

Carlitos1698

Iron
Read the whole post OP is on point and everyone in the comment section are calling him a psycho.

Women play games so you need to respond by playing games too.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 17531
dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 23218 and Hero of the Imperium
read every word ngl
bookmarked for later study

Dennis's me

not a single word. TRP is cope since most men will never meet the looks threshold.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Trilogy
As much as it might work it does seem like you are essentially manipulating people for your own benefit. That does not sound like a healthy way to have relationships.

Stupid and short sighted way to engage with women.

As much as it might work it does seem like you are essentially manipulating people for your own benefit. That does not sound like a healthy way to have relationships.

Stupid and short sighted way to engage with women.

95% of women are manipulative bitches in the west.

If you don't want to get hurt you have to beat them at their own game, it take two to tango.

If you willingly refuse to game them like those niceguys she's going to abuse you and eventually will leave you, if you game them EVEN if she leaves you later, you atleast come off better than her.

95% of women are manipulative bitches in the west.

If you don't want to get hurt you have to beat them at their own game, it take two to tango.

If you willingly refuse to game them like those niceguys she's going to abuse you and eventually will leave you, if you game them EVEN if she leaves you later, you atleast come off better than her.
I refuse to engage in evil behaviour just because 'everyone else does it'. What a lame excuse to be a bad person.

Go ahead and get the pitchforks out when society tells you to hang those who didn't take the mark of the beast. 'Well if I don't do it someone else will fuck me over'. Lame nigga. Lame.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Redpill for sub HTN only works on sluts jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444