The DARK/LIGHT QUARTET PARADOX + looksmaxxing advice

floridaramamurthy

floridaramamurthy

Iron
*Note: The following is mainly theory – if someone could use pics and maybe some scientific evidence to back this up, that would be great.

The Light/Dark Quartet:
  • Light/Dark colored Eyes
  • Light/Dark colored Hair
  • Light/Dark colored Lips
  • Light/Dark colored skin
Some of the most attractive and noticeable phenotypes have a blend of the factors. For example, Mediterranean peoples with certain features are considered extremely attractive; specifically, northern Italians, Greeks, Turks, Hispanic, and Portuguese peoples. Why is this the case? Many of these people have what we would consider “medium” colored skin, or olive. In addition, they have dark to medium colored hair, added with light lips and very light eyes. In fact, if you want the proper phenotype for maximum attraction, you need the right blend of light and dark features. Specifically, you can choose to go for dark hair and medium skin, as long as you choose medium lip color and light eye color. This is mainly applied to people who have Caucasian bone structure for whatever reason.

This is why Redhead men are at the bottom of the dating scale for white/Caucasian men – Generally, being a redhead is associated with pale skin, pink lips (not red lips) and dull, light blue eyes. Pale Blonde men also face this same problem. Most of the time, when a man finds himself to be blond, he generally also has pale skin, dull, light eyes, and pink lips. Pink lips, Dull light eyes, Light hair, combined with pale skin, mean that these men are extremely unattractive as whites, and may lose out to Latinos, Arabs, and certain Indians with better coloring. This is the problem of the Light Quartet.

On the other hand, the Dark Quartet is probably even worse, and affects Indian men with Caucasian bone structure the worst. Now, Indian men with African bone structure (certain Dravidians) or those living in the North East of India with East Asian genetics are excluded from this conversation – they do not have Caucasian bone structure. Those that do are the focus of this conversation. Indian men are unattractive color wise because they have the dark quartet – Dark Hair, Dark Lips, Dark eyes, and Dark skin. Therefore, colorism is so big in India – it is almost as if people can tell that dark skin makes people unattractive – but they only have a small part of it right. In addition to this, Indian men should be looking to colormaxx as well. This includes getting medium colored hair, medium colored skin, and medium-colored lips (red lips) and light colored eyes. The way that this can be achieved are outlined:

• Dye hair with permanent dye (lasts for around 2 weeks) from Black to medium Brown. Note: this does not work on balding Indian men. Less opportunity to colormaxx.
  • Bleach skin from medium/darker Brown to light brown (medium tone overall). This is achieved by using a high quality 4% Hydroquinone cream. Emami F&H only works for medium brown and up. Note: This does not work on Indian men with very dark, black skin, almost African skin. Only works on Dark Brown men and up (specifically, look at your baby photos. If you were very light skinned then, chances are that hyperpigmentation occurred, and this can be reversed).
  • Bleach lips using intimate bleaching cream. Women have used bleaching creams for their armpits and crotches for nearly a hundred years, the same soft tissue texture can be found around the lips. Works best on men with visible red-undertone, does not work for men with near-black lips.
  • Colored eyes are a must. Do not go for blue eyes, they are boring (especially in the west), and generally do not match up with the Indian phenotype. Look for light Hazel or Green colors. Hrithik Roshan style eyes should be the target. This can be done via 2 main ways (specifically if you have very, very, dark brown eyes) – through contact lenses or surgery. I would recommend, if you have clear vision, to use 9MMSFX, and if you need ones for correction, I recommend AirOptix. There are cheaper ones, such as solotica, but you would be resorting to a gray or brown color in order to make sure people don’t realize, which is suboptimal. You want to have the lightest, most vibrant, and best phenotype-looking color that you possible can for your eyes. There is another option, and that is surgery. No, not the brightocular (you have a 50% chance of going blind) or stroma (that is for people who already have light brown eyes), but Neoris/Keratopigmentation. I have been checking the Facebook group that has been posting the results of these surgeries, and so far, NO ONE has seen any long-term problem. Furthermore, I can’t even tell that these people had surgeries. I mean, look at these people:

• I literally could not tell that these people had surgery – In fact, everyone in the group has stated that no one could tell their eyes were fake. Every time the surgeon does an operation, the results look more and more realistic. And it’s only a one-time thing: It is done in 30 minutes. There are zero known cases of complications, and Laser pigmentation removal requires multiple visits, so I think for Indian men, this is the biggest breakthrough for us when it comes to maxxing our color specs. This is a godsend.

When (white) women say that they want a “dark” man, we know that they mean that they want medium-skinned/light-brown men. This generally mimics a “tanned” look. This is why you will see many white girls with pale skin go and try to tan (and usually fail miserably) because they know instinctively that pale skin is not a sign of vitality. They also hate pale skin in men (except for ethnic women), and will seek men who are tanned. Brad Pitt and Leo DiCaprio are great examples of this. Both dudes are actually Blondes – search up early photos of both. However, they both have consistently dyed their hair darker colors over the course of their career. The same is true from Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth – Chris Evans, early on in his career, actually dyed his hair a near black color, and Hemsworth is noted to have dyed the roots if his hair dark. Even these guys know that having all white features are undesirable, and thus, if they can tan, or dye their hair, they would look much better.

Indian men need to follow these same guidelines, except the other way around. Colormaxxing for decent-looking Indian men with Caucasian bone structure is not a choice for getting laid, it is a requirement. Simple as that. This needs to be commonplace knowledge - I don't want to hear, muh bone structure - because you can't just have god-tier bone structure - you need coloring as well!!!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, bugeye, Deleted member 16209 and 12 others
Boi do you really imagine me reading all this

• JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 2729, Danish_Retard and 5 others
"Do not go for blue eyes, they are boring"
:hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, CANI, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
Good post
This can come down to contrast between colors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and floridaramamurthy
you should be aiming for darker features overall except skin. you dont want black skin lol white comes on top overall

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, coolguy1 and floridaramamurthy
you should be aiming for darker features overall except skin. you dont want black skin lol white comes on top overall
Except for eyes though.. light eyes always a plus

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, CANI, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 2729, CANI and 2 others
*Note: The following is mainly theory – if someone could use pics and maybe some scientific evidence to back this up, that would be great.

The Light/Dark Quartet:
Some of the most attractive and noticeable phenotypes have a blend of the factors. For example, Mediterranean peoples with certain features are considered extremely attractive; specifically, northern Italians, Greeks, Turks, Hispanic, and Portuguese peoples. Why is this the case? Many of these people have what we would consider “medium” colored skin, or olive. In addition, they have dark to medium colored hair, added with light lips and very light eyes. In fact, if you want the proper phenotype for maximum attraction, you need the right blend of light and dark features. Specifically, you can choose to go for dark hair and medium skin, as long as you choose medium lip color and light eye color. This is mainly applied to people who have Caucasian bone structure for whatever reason.

This is why Redhead men are at the bottom of the dating scale for white/Caucasian men – Generally, being a redhead is associated with pale skin, pink lips (not red lips) and dull, light blue eyes. Pale Blonde men also face this same problem. Most of the time, when a man finds himself to be blond, he generally also has pale skin, dull, light eyes, and pink lips. Pink lips, Dull light eyes, Light hair, combined with pale skin, mean that these men are extremely unattractive as whites, and may lose out to Latinos, Arabs, and certain Indians with better coloring. This is the problem of the Light Quartet.

On the other hand, the Dark Quartet is probably even worse, and affects Indian men with Caucasian bone structure the worst. Now, Indian men with African bone structure (certain Dravidians) or those living in the North East of India with East Asian genetics are excluded from this conversation – they do not have Caucasian bone structure. Those that do are the focus of this conversation. Indian men are unattractive color wise because they have the dark quartet – Dark Hair, Dark Lips, Dark eyes, and Dark skin. Therefore, colorism is so big in India – it is almost as if people can tell that dark skin makes people unattractive – but they only have a small part of it right. In addition to this, Indian men should be looking to colormaxx as well. This includes getting medium colored hair, medium colored skin, and medium-colored lips (red lips) and light colored eyes. The way that this can be achieved are outlined:

• Dye hair with permanent dye (lasts for around 2 weeks) from Black to medium Brown. Note: this does not work on balding Indian men. Less opportunity to colormaxx.
  • Bleach skin from medium/darker Brown to light brown (medium tone overall). This is achieved by using a high quality 4% Hydroquinone cream. Emami F&H only works for medium brown and up. Note: This does not work on Indian men with very dark, black skin, almost African skin. Only works on Dark Brown men and up (specifically, look at your baby photos. If you were very light skinned then, chances are that hyperpigmentation occurred, and this can be reversed).
  • Bleach lips using intimate bleaching cream. Women have used bleaching creams for their armpits and crotches for nearly a hundred years, the same soft tissue texture can be found around the lips. Works best on men with visible red-undertone, does not work for men with near-black lips.
  • Colored eyes are a must. Do not go for blue eyes, they are boring (especially in the west), and generally do not match up with the Indian phenotype. Look for light Hazel or Green colors. Hrithik Roshan style eyes should be the target. This can be done via 2 main ways (specifically if you have very, very, dark brown eyes) – through contact lenses or surgery. I would recommend, if you have clear vision, to use 9MMSFX, and if you need ones for correction, I recommend AirOptix. There are cheaper ones, such as solotica, but you would be resorting to a gray or brown color in order to make sure people don’t realize, which is suboptimal. You want to have the lightest, most vibrant, and best phenotype-looking color that you possible can for your eyes. There is another option, and that is surgery. No, not the brightocular (you have a 50% chance of going blind) or stroma (that is for people who already have light brown eyes), but Neoris/Keratopigmentation. I have been checking the Facebook group that has been posting the results of these surgeries, and so far, NO ONE has seen any long-term problem. Furthermore, I can’t even tell that these people had surgeries. I mean, look at these people:
View attachment 1236870View attachment 1236871

• I literally could not tell that these people had surgery – In fact, everyone in the group has stated that no one could tell their eyes were fake. Every time the surgeon does an operation, the results look more and more realistic. And it’s only a one-time thing: It is done in 30 minutes. There are zero known cases of complications, and Laser pigmentation removal requires multiple visits, so I think for Indian men, this is the biggest breakthrough for us when it comes to maxxing our color specs. This is a godsend.

When (white) women say that they want a “dark” man, we know that they mean that they want medium-skinned/light-brown men. This generally mimics a “tanned” look. This is why you will see many white girls with pale skin go and try to tan (and usually fail miserably) because they know instinctively that pale skin is not a sign of vitality. They also hate pale skin in men (except for ethnic women), and will seek men who are tanned. Brad Pitt and Leo DiCaprio are great examples of this. Both dudes are actually Blondes – search up early photos of both. However, they both have consistently dyed their hair darker colors over the course of their career. The same is true from Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth – Chris Evans, early on in his career, actually dyed his hair a near black color, and Hemsworth is noted to have dyed the roots if his hair dark. Even these guys know that having all white features are undesirable, and thus, if they can tan, or dye their hair, they would look much better.

Indian men need to follow these same guidelines, except the other way around. Colormaxxing for decent-looking Indian men with Caucasian bone structure is not a choice for getting laid, it is a requirement. Simple as that. This needs to be commonplace knowledge - I don't want to hear, muh bone structure - because you can't just have god-tier bone structure - you need coloring as well!!!
nice bro you put this idea down nicely. i had similar thoughts too

• Love it
Reactions: floridaramamurthy
Example of race/face that looks better with dark eyes? Eye pill has destroyed me
if you are white as fuck darker eyes will look better

• +1
What about for asians?

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
What about for asians?
Ideally pale ceramic white skin , because contrast with dark hair, hazel eyes, pink lips are also pretty important.

but you need collagen and bones to make coloring really stand out

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and floridaramamurthy
This is true. If a person has light skin, hair, and lips, having light, brown colored eyes or dark blue eyes is actually a halo. I find blondes with light brown eyes to be more attractive than ones with blue eyes in general.
if you are white as fuck darker eyes will look better

Ideally pale ceramic white skin , because contrast with dark hair, hazel eyes, pink lips are also pretty important.

but you need collagen and bones to make coloring really stand out
East Asian men have a different bone structure altogether, that’s why I did not discuss them. However, East Asian men can have darker skin (actually this can be preferred in some cases), but they would need to dye their hair a lighter color (like BTS) and use colored contacts (also like BTS). But colormaxxing for East Asian guys is not as needed as for Indian men.

• +1
East Asian men have a different bone structure altogether, that’s why I did not discuss them. However, East Asian men can have darker skin (actually this can be preferred in some cases), but they would need to dye their hair a lighter color (like BTS) and use colored contacts (also like BTS). But colormaxxing for East Asian guys is not as needed as for Indian men.
which coloring mogs u think?

i have the one on the far right.

• +1
which coloring mogs u think?
View attachment 1237155
i have the one on the far right.
Far right would mog by far if the person dyes his hair and gets color contacts. Skin and Lips are on point.

Skin color is gold and vibrant. I would kill to have that color.
The Pale one is more feminine and unmasculine. Not very good for showing that you are healthy.

• +1
Lol, what coloring a girl likes is 100% subjective. I’ll go as far as to say there’s two types of girls, ones who like the same as themselves (blonde girl liking blonde guys for example) or ones who like the opposite to themselves, aka exotic (blonde girls liking dark brown hair for example)

saying that girls don’t like pale guys is a gigacope, maybe not SICKLY pale guys but not many guys are actually sickly pale.

Indian problems are not even a little bit about coloring, black guys and latino guys with identical coloring do fine, indian problems are just related to indians, don’t ask me why they go through that but they do

and ALL of this becomes cope when you realize that a guy with 7 psl bone structure is NOT getting turned down just because he’s a little bit tanner than the girl is used to dating, coloring preferences go out the window when a guy is gl. (The bar is way lower than 7 psl, that was just an extreme example)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2729 and floridaramamurthy
This cope needs to stop

Luckybrownbrowneyes20

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and sandcelmuttcel
Not a bad thread greycel

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Lolcel, SadLivwr and 2 others
Lol, what coloring a girl likes is 100% subjective. I’ll go as far as to say there’s two types of girls, ones who like the same as themselves (blonde girl liking blonde guys for example) or ones who like the opposite to themselves, aka exotic (blonde girls liking dark brown hair for example)

saying that girls don’t like pale guys is a gigacope, maybe not SICKLY pale guys but not many guys are actually sickly pale.

Indian problems are not even a little bit about coloring, black guys and latino guys with identical coloring do fine, indian problems are just related to indians, don’t ask me why they go through that but they do

and ALL of this becomes cope when you realize that a guy with 7 psl bone structure is NOT getting turned down just because he’s a little bit tanner than the girl is used to dating, coloring preferences go out the window when a guy is gl. (The bar is way lower than 7 psl, that was just an extreme example)
Bruh, I have yet to see a blonde girl willingly date or have a crush on an average blonde guy that is milk-white. I live in the Southern United States. Milk-white/Ashy pale skin is a turnoff for lot of girls, at least White and Black girls in the Southern US. The only girls that are into these types of guys are Indian girls, Asian girls (but even the lighter ones like Black dudes), and some latino girls (they generally stick to their ethnicity). But I have seen White and Black girls make fun of pale white men or redhead men ALL THE TIME. And of the whites I know, redheads do the worst. There's literally a 6'2" Football quarterback I know, but he's redhead. He literally had to die his hair in order to just get an Asian girl to finally commit to him. Literally white girls avoided him like the plague.

And like I said IN THE POST, this post was made for men with Caucausian bone structure. Black dudes and Aztec looking Latino dudes are NOT part of this conversation. Heck, certain dravidians and East Asian indians are excluded from this conversation.

And maybe coloring is cope for a White guy. BUT NOT FOR AN INDIAN GUY. COLORING IS A REQUIREMENT.

Bruh, I have yet to see a blonde girl willingly date or have a crush on an average blonde guy that is milk-white. I live in the Southern United States. Milk-white/Ashy pale skin is a turnoff for lot of girls, at least White and Black girls in the Southern US. The only girls that are into these types of guys are Indian girls, Asian girls (but even the lighter ones like Black dudes), and some latino girls (they generally stick to their ethnicity). But I have seen White and Black girls make fun of pale white men or redhead men ALL THE TIME. And of the whites I know, redheads do the worst. There's literally a 6'2" Football quarterback I know, but he's redhead. He literally had to die his hair in order to just get an Asian girl to finally commit to him. Literally white girls avoided him like the plague.

And like I said IN THE POST, this post was made for men with Caucausian bone structure. Black dudes and Aztec looking Latino dudes are NOT part of this conversation. Heck, certain dravidians and East Asian indians are excluded from this conversation.

And maybe coloring is cope for a White guy. BUT NOT FOR AN INDIAN GUY. COLORING IS A REQUIREMENT.
Not being indian is a requirement for an indian guy (no offense to anybody, it's just that the racepill is bullshit and cope for every race except indians in my observations) It has fuckall to do with his coloring, if he benefits from having different coloring it's because the coloring allows him to larp as non-indian

Anyway, I know PLENTY of pale blonde girls that love pale blonde guys, I also know PLENTY of pale blonde girls that love dark hair and tan skin. You guys gotta understand that everything outside of bone structure is largely subjective, some goth bitch is not going to typically go for the tan blonde surfer chad, understand? Coloring is preference only, no such thing as an ideal.

Not being indian is a requirement for an indian guy (no offense to anybody, it's just that the racepill is bullshit and cope for every race except indians in my observations) It has fuckall to do with his coloring, if he benefits from having different coloring it's because the coloring allows him to larp as non-indian

Anyway, I know PLENTY of pale blonde girls that love pale blonde guys, I also know PLENTY of pale blonde girls that love dark hair and tan skin. You guys gotta understand that everything outside of bone structure is largely subjective, some goth bitch is not going to typically go for the tan blonde surfer chad, understand? Coloring is preference only, no such thing as an ideal.
What about these studies then?

Dark is always favoured it seems

that's talking about dark triad not necessarily dark coloring, you can have a low trust face and be a psychopath while having blonde hair and pale skin. Dark triad is cope though (as is personality in general within reason) women aren't specifically attracted to men who are dickheads but rather attracted to the fact that they LACK unattractive qualities like insecurity and being a doormat
facial luminance isn't exactly a coloring thing either, you can be pale and blonde and have either kind of facial luminance. There's always other features at play that are the actually important ones, and every type of coloring can have these features or lack these features.

I like pale, blonde girls
you might like north atlantid girls with a tan
some other guy might like lightskin black girls, and another one likes pale latinas. Women work EXACTLY that same way, different women have different coloring preferences, but we can ALL tell when a face is gl or not. Nobody has a preference for shit like recessed jaws and no chins, coloring isn't in the same league as bones are

Root hairs are dark, Eyes are dark, but the skin is light and the lips are red. According to what I've seen in the past and compared to them, he has very good coloring.
It's a morph retard

Luckyblue2345

that's talking about dark triad not necessarily dark coloring, you can have a low trust face and be a psychopath while having blonde hair and pale skin. Dark triad is cope though (as is personality in general within reason) women aren't specifically attracted to men who are dickheads but rather attracted to the fact that they LACK unattractive qualities like insecurity and being a doormat

facial luminance isn't exactly a coloring thing either, you can be pale and blonde and have either kind of facial luminance. There's always other features at play that are the actually important ones, and every type of coloring can have these features or lack these features.

some other guy might like lightskin black girls, and another one likes pale latinas. Women work EXACTLY that same way, different women have different coloring preferences, but we can ALL tell when a face is gl or not. Nobody has a preference for shit like recessed jaws and no chins, coloring isn't in the same league as bones are
Did u read that facial luminance thread? U cant have low luminance with pale skin and blonde hair.

Did u read that facial luminance thread? U cant have low luminance with pale skin and blonde hair.
R.db06042ae1bdc25734a768f5103e516a

????

but regardless of any of this, facial luminance is so extremely low on the list of things that make people attractive. Until you find a study that says "the MAJORITY of women prefer THIS color man" you're never going to prove what you want to prove, unless you have coloring so bad that it's hard to make out your facial features then your coloring is fine and there's a girl who's into it, it's not like bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

????

but regardless of any of this, facial luminance is so extremely low on the list of things that make people attractive. Until you find a study that says "the MAJORITY of women prefer THIS color man" you're never going to prove what you want to prove, unless you have coloring so bad that it's hard to make out your facial features then your coloring is fine and there's a girl who's into it, it's not like bone structure
Idk man maybe light blonde could work with a dark beard like this but Efron still looks worse

Images 4

But dark hair always looks better and yes Lesnar would benefit from it too

IMG 20210717 201250 106

Images 3

????

Yes, Facial bone structure mogs all (unless your indian), but still, most girls I've seen prefer men with contrast, rather than all black or white features. True, there are some blonde girls that like blonde guys, but most blonde girls I've seen go for tanned dudes with darker hair.

I agree, coloring is not in the same league as bones, except for Indian men. Indian men have it so tough because you need bone structure AND coloring equally in order to ascend.

I agree, not all women have the exact same color preferences, but you can spread you net for the widest appeal. From what I've, dark Mediterranean phenos dominate attractiveness.

Maybe the lighter colored hair would work better on Indians... can anyone do a morph of Sendhil with brown hair anyone???
Sendhil looks insane with hazel eyes

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Rasputin and floridaramamurthy
Green doesn't look good.

View attachment 1237889
Dude, I'm legit not sure if this is your thread:
But it seems to be would should at least entertain eyes that like his or something. I would kill to have that kid's eye color.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
I agree, not all women have the exact same color preferences, but you can spread you net for the widest appeal. From what I've, dark Mediterranean phenos dominate attractiveness.
Eh, in my experience it’s 100% about the hair with blonde girls who don’t like blonde guys

I’m white with dark hair and if a girl is into me there’s an insanely good chance that she’s blonde, and whether I’m pale at that time or tanned doesn’t tend to make a difference at all.

Although imo contrast is king which means if you have dark features (hair mainly) it’s better to have lighter skin and if you have light features it’s better to have darker skin, I prefer myself untanned because of the greater contrast. neither of these things translate to “darker is better”

also if we’re talking about broad appeal we have to consider our targets, most of the girls in the world are non-white and so being blonde haired and blue eyed is most likely the ideal for that tbh. But if you’re going for blonde white girls then darker hair seems to mog (in my experience as a white with dark hair I mean, I have NO idea if that translates to other races)

• +1
Ideal colouring is
White skin
Black hair
Jet black eyebrows
Light eyes
Pink/red lips

• +1
Reactions: floridaramamurthy and HQNPmaxxing
Ideal colouring is
White skin
Black hair
Jet black eyebrows
Light eyes
Pink/red lips
Agreed. If you have darker skin, make the hair slightly lighter.

• +1
Reactions: loksr
Eh, in my experience it’s 100% about the hair with blonde girls who don’t like blonde guys

I’m white with dark hair and if a girl is into me there’s an insanely good chance that she’s blonde, and whether I’m pale at that time or tanned doesn’t tend to make a difference at all.

Although imo contrast is king which means if you have dark features (hair mainly) it’s better to have lighter skin and if you have light features it’s better to have darker skin, I prefer myself untanned because of the greater contrast. neither of these things translate to “darker is better”

also if we’re talking about broad appeal we have to consider our targets, most of the girls in the world are non-white and so being blonde haired and blue eyed is most likely the ideal for that tbh. But if you’re going for blonde white girls then darker hair seems to mog (in my experience as a white with dark hair I mean, I have NO idea if that translates to other races)
I also agree with this. When I meant Blonde girls go for darker guys, I meant they look for darker traits, not necessarily or specifically darker skin, although I have seen very deeply tanned blonde dudes successfully appeal to most blonde girls.

And yeah, I think that does translate over to other races. I do have a Pakistani friend (6’1, wears light green contacts, dark brown hair, medium brown skin like most Indians) that does go to the gym and all his girlfriends have been Blonde or Redhead/Chestnut. He has started to bleach his skin and dye his hair and bleach his skin for maximum appeal to Light-skinned Latino women. However, he already got massive IOIs from Black girls, Light skinned Asian girls, and dark-skinned Latino girls before. Southern US. Indian guys here don’t suffer default from the stereotype of us as nerds or taxi drivers since most ethnics here are high up on the socioeconomic scale or are rich, unless they are short, ugly, or weak (which, let’s be honest, at least 30-40% of Indian guys fit this bill: under 5’8”, receding profile, pudgy, balding, and 6 inch wrists). This is why I say coloring is so important for Average to Above average Indian men.

I also agree with this. When I meant Blonde girls go for darker guys, I meant they look for darker traits, not necessarily or specifically darker skin, although I have seen very deeply tanned blonde dudes successfully appeal to most blonde girls.

And yeah, I think that does translate over to other races. I do have a Pakistani friend (6’1, wears light green contacts, dark brown hair, medium brown skin like most Indians) that does go to the gym and all his girlfriends have been Blonde or Redhead/Chestnut. He has started to bleach his skin and dye his hair and bleach his skin for maximum appeal to Light-skinned Latino women. However, he already got massive IOIs from Black girls, Light skinned Asian girls, and dark-skinned Latino girls before. Southern US. Indian guys here don’t suffer default from the stereotype of us as nerds or taxi drivers since most ethnics here are high up on the socioeconomic scale or are rich, unless they are short, ugly, or weak (which, let’s be honest, at least 30-40% of Indian guys fit this bill: under 5’8”, receding profile, pudgy, balding, and 6 inch wrists). This is why I say coloring is so important for Average to Above average Indian men.
Examples of guys with light brown skin and everything

Examples of guys with light brown skin and everything
agreed; medium skinned curries have not choice but to bleach lol

The Light/Dark Quartet:

View attachment 1236870View attachment 1236871

>hispanic
>Mediterranean

?!!?!!!!!!!? many have significant mongoloid admixture

Consider adding hapas to your list then.

>hispanic
>Mediterranean

?!!?!!!!!!!? many have significant mongoloid admixture

Consider adding hapas to your list then.
When I talk about hispanic I don't mean amerindians.

And Mediterraneans look way more caucasian imo.