The dark side of surgery

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
Tbh

I have been browsing negative reviews on realself for the past 2 hours, and it completely discouraged me, even for the least invasive procedures. Holy fuck.
You are either born chad, or suffer trauma (either by staying incel, or by miserably failing to transform into chad)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, thereallegend and Deleted member 16380
cos these arent the best procedures for looksmaxing- Jaw surgery is king, almost everyone ascends from it if theyve got some sort of jaw problem either in terms of forward growth or rotation

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and subhuman incel
nothing new. People here are obsessed of surgeries and I find it's cope despite having trimax with rhino in some years

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 16380
View attachment 1723872
I have been browsing negative reviews on realself for the past 2 hours, and it completely discouraged me, even for the least invasive procedures. Holy fuck.
You are either born chad, or suffer trauma (either by staying incel, or by miserably failing to transform into chad)
This is how fags on RealSelf, after their "thorough" research and buccal fat pad removal, rope, when they achieve "70-year-old holocaust hollow face" instead of "hollow cheeks" :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, karbo, Deleted member 17345 and 1 other person
View attachment 1723872
Don t forget about masseter dehiscence

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, karbo, Corleone and 1 other person
the thing is if you are intelligent and actually gym you are going to notice jaw surgery or fat removal or whatever you guys do when you see the person irl because you cant have a lean face with cheekbones, full jawline etc and then have a dogshit physique, pretty sure girls like jawlines because they are an indicator of a good physique and that you take care of yourself bc you are lean

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
realself is full of a bunch of retards

Question: No rhinoplasty I'm broke, I'm willing to take the pain, I know how to stop a nose bleed, hi I'm Alexander and I'm 16yrs old and my nose I really holding me back and it's depressing, I was wondering if I can reduce my nasal hump by medium high smacks with a hammer to reduce it

I think this is a joke-question... I refuse to believe such idiots exist :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and lonelycurry
The aim for perfection is what fucks up

And after doing every softmax religiously so you'll realise some of your flaws get fixed by softmaxxing only (particularly leanmax)

Only get surgeries if you're well-obvious disadvantage in some area

Even if you aren't toptier in one area, try to increase overall facial harmony by leanmaxing, skinmaxing and hairstylemaxing etc.

• +1
Reactions: xanny