The dating "blackpill" well defined

Tiddlywink

Tiddlywink

-̴-̸-̷-̴-̸-̷-̵-̶-̸-̷-̵-̶-̴-̴-̵
Just came across this post while saving redpills and it made me think of you guys. I found it quite interesting to see the "blackpill" put into these well-defined terms.

I don't entirely agree with the summation though. I think if we've moved from pair-bonding to tournament style dating, the "best hope for happiness" isn't just getting a hobby and a dog. It's revolution and taking back our civilization.

with all the suffering incels in this world how come only a handful have ever advocated violent insurrection

Tesla saw this coming. In his 1920's Bee-model women do the choosing.
http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1926-01-30.htm

THERE are the vast, desexualized armies of workers whose sole aim and happiness in life is hard work. It is the perfection of communism, of socialized, cooperative life wherein all things, including the young, are the property and concern of all.

Then there are the virgin bees, the princess bees, the females which are selected from the eggs of the queen when they are hatched and preserved in case an unfruitful queen should bring disappointment to the hive. And there are the male bees, few in number, unclean of habit, tolerated only because they are necessary to mate with the queen.

Last edited:
Most of this black pilled stuff is very depressing ngl, because of the fact their is nothing u can do to change how people truly behave/think. I took a depression test maybe 3 yrs ago, before discovering PSL and I was perfectly fine. When I took a depression test, it showed severed depression. I hate women

• +1
Reactions: Guest
high cortisol :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Didn't read. I need proper sleep