The dating market is so different in 3rd world countries

Velvet_Thorns

Velvet_Thorns

White peruvian iñcel
I know, water=wet thread but still interesting.
I live in the country with arguably the ugliest people on earth (keep in mind this also includes females) and honestly, aside from the obvious "looks matter" principle, blackpill doesn't fully apply here. Looksmatched couples are the norm, and you can see both males and females dating up and down their looks level. It's a little more important to be NT and socially likeable than just above average looking.

Just venting
Why am I here? I'm a slightly below average white male. Then what's the problem?
- I basically only want to date white women equal and slightly above my looks level. That means JBW doesn't work at all.
- I'm not NT and fucking autistic with women and it hurts so much :feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, quakociaptockh, ALP and 4 others
standardscel sfcel

Sad! Many such cases!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and volcelfatcel
cope. @subhuman incel is a very rich guy living in russia who can't get any woman because of his ugliness

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Patient A, ALP and 3 others
jbw is only a halo in asian and indian countries. its a prerequisite to be visible in the west, doesnt halo u:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 7725
standardscel sfcel

Sad! Many such cases!
Somewhat. Mentalcel mainly. Good lookin non-white girls are fine too ofc, but since I'm way below their looks level then doesn't matter :feelscry:

jbw is only a halo in asian and indian countries. its a prerequisite to be visible in the west, doesnt halo u:y'all:
Huge halo in indigenous south american countries wtf you talking about. Only 10% of the population is white and being white is associated with high status. I've been told a lot of times that bc I'm white and have a non spanish european surname my life is on easy mode. Almost explicitly jfl

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, .👽. and John124
Somewhat. Mentalcel mainly. Good lookin non-white girls are fine too ofc, but since I'm way below their looks level then doesn't matter :feelscry:
@Hozay come cheer ur sad cat bro up

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Hozay and Velvet_Thorns
another fellow floppa:what:

• Woah
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns
Huge halo in indigenous south american countries wtf you talking about. Only 10% of the population is white and being white is associated with high status. I've been told a lot of times that bc I'm white and have a non spanish european surname my life is on easy mode. Almost explicitly jfl
i didnt bother to name every country tbh but u already now, jbw doesnt work in white countries

• +1
i didnt bother to name every country tbh but u already now, jbw doesnt work in white countries
Yeah ik. It doesn't even work with white girls in non white countries, it's just a small bonus, if you're not gl then it's over.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
The only thing less true than JBW is that there are native white peoples in Peru.

• JFL
Obviously women dont have the same rights and have less money so looks wont be the most important if women wqs able to chose . But women arent allowed to chose

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Velvet_Thorns
Obviously women dont have the same rights and have less money so looks wont be the most important if women wqs able to chose . But women arent allowed to chose
Well, here in upper class cities that isn't the case. What I stated in this thread is also true there, but to a much lesser extent, so I think you're still right.

In places like India, all you need is light skin, money to spend (don't need to be actually wealthy) and an outgoing personality. Height, jawline etc are overrated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15357 and Velvet_Thorns
Height and jawline are slowly becoming the norm in india. It's not the 90s or the 2010s anymore. Being good-looking helps u way more , but money and fair skin is still relevant

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Velvet_Thorns