The day I learned my place in life

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
Sophomore year I sat next to a curry foid in history class. I tried to talk to her and she gave me one word replies. The entire semester before we did seat change she vented about how restrictive her parents are to the tall white normie who obviously didn't give a shit about her.
Later on I learned that she talked about me behind my back... despite not having said one word to her after my first attempt.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, ilyess, Copeful and 11 others
she vented about how restrictive her parents are to the tall white normie who obviously didn't give a shit about her.
Nice Guys | Know Your Meme
"I'd treat her so much better:feelswah:" Op this type of shit is why you're a virgin, not because of your skin colour (if you're a manlet that might be it to though)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Don’t worry bro, she’s getting her feelings hurt by white guys.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, AlwaysHaveQuestions and volcelfatcel
View attachment 1151038 "I'd treat her so much better:feelswah:" Op this type of shit is why you're a virgin, not because of your skin colour (if you're a manlet that might be it to though)
i had no interest in her she's ugly all I wanted was basic human respect. all she does is suck up to white people crying about patriarchy like every pajeeta there is fuck that bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studiocel, Albeacho, ilyess and 6 others
Dark Triad is everything.

Very blackpilled story though bro :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
i had no interest in her she's ugly all I wanted was basic human respect. all she does is suck up to white people crying about patriarchy like every pajeeta there is fuck that bitch
Omg my mom and dad are so strict..please fuck me

7DCECEB4 61C6 4242 9476 16C0C72F43B4

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, studiocel, ilyess and 4 others
were you aware of the blackpill back then?

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
were you aware of the blackpill back then?
everyone is aware of it. at least the racial hierarchy
most people just dont think too deep about it

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless
I remembering my reaction reading this for the first time.

Brutal.
i check her instagram
she is or was with a tall white guy now. dumb bitch used her brother to win an award. she really tried comparing her humanities to her brothers genius STEM intellect

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
everyone is aware of it. at least the racial hierarchy
most people just dont think too deep about it
perhaps you got carried away by her or was pleading on a small glimpse of hope that she might actually like you back.

sorry you had to go through this bro, but now that you know your place, i hope you won't be committing the same mistake again.

i tend to get clouded with a cluster of copes whenever i'm talking to a girl but refrain myself from them, it happens less the more blackpilled you get.

• +1
i check her instagram
she is or was with a tall white guy now. dumb bitch used her brother to win an award. she really tried comparing her humanities to her brothers genius STEM intellect
used it to her promote her agenda of "muh toxic masculinity and white supremacy killed my brother but he blamed feminists instead," modern women truly never cease to amaze

also this is who she's with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and volcelfatcel
Hit her mediumly in the head, theory.

• JFL
used it to her promote her agenda of "muh toxic masculinity and white supremacy killed my brother but he blamed feminists instead," modern women truly never cease to amaze

also this is who she's with

He mogs her though even with that foreheadmaxxed face.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot