The day I revoked my Brahmin status (BRUTALLY HONEST) (STORYTIME)

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
I got 0 sleep that day and my friend say come to play football, I love playing even though shit cardio so I said ok, I love soccer so much ill play it even with 0 sleep. My dad got pissed when I told him im going out and said its too much money(real reason was because he didnt want me out too late money was just scapegoat were not poor), because 0 sleep instead of defusing the situation like usually I started to argue with him and after intense arguments I called him a bastard lol. He got pissed and said hes going to the police station and instead went to my friends dad and told him to control his child because Im not studying well (yes u fucking idiot I was raised in a gynocracy,ow dopamine childhood, and was lied to and fed some bs vegetarian diet and still 6'3 ,and still came first in class in HS, and still high IQ but became depressed in uni and know its a meme so I dont give any effort) .

i was riding in autorickshaw when i got message from friend saying my dad in his house,I got so pissed that I actually became RIchard Ramirez esque for a sec. I THOUGHT id go home beat the shit out of my parents and light a cigarette (taboo in my home) and blow smoke and kill my dad and then maybe myself or turn myself in . Trouble is it took 20 minutes to go back home and this Dionysian violence slowly subdued. I bargained with auto guy for 70 instead of 100 that guy was adamant and acted cool as soon as I stepped down I gave him 500 rs just to enjoy the sheer look of confusion and fear in his face :" its ok brother keep the 500 " and walked to my house feeling like a literal king

As soon as I stepped into house I saw mom dad and by this time the desire to kill had subued 2% ( to kill you need to be 100 $ even 99 not enough) and so I started whipping myself until my back bled with my dads belt, my mom saw this and became hysteric and dad kept muttering " please dont please dont" and this just made me whip myself harder

I swear in that pain I kept questioning god " why me why me " and as the pain grew i started laughing and realised there is no god, as the pain increased i became ecstatic and started to laugh and cry at the same time. After this incident i threw my sacred knot all brahmins have and vowed to my parents that my path is now of a kshatriya(warrior instead of priest)

That was the defining moment of my life after that I became low inhib, learnt to laugh at life even at its ugliest and killed God once and for all . I have still lapsed into melancholic longing for CHRIST since then but at my happiest I become God, not serve him.

@inferiorpispot234 @volcelfatcel I urge you to do the same, brahmanism has become retarded and effete we must become kshatriyas.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, PapaGremlin, Johanjohan and 4 others
nobody is gonna read that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17829
nobody is gonna read that
i dont care you literal manlet bastard whore dad mom bitch motherfucker I am better than u u little fuck i WIL LRAPE U UNTIL U CRY HARD UR WHORE MOM WILL DIE AT MY HANDS AND UR DAD WILL SUCK UR COCK WHILE I STRAP U TO A CHAIR AND I WILL MAKE HIM DIE BY CHOKING ON UR DICK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, bogii, currylightskin and 1 other person
shit traditions,culture and law has weakened men, we need to become barbarians and let out our instincts like we used to.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 15827
good read op. :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
shit traditions,culture and law has weakened men, we need to become barbarians and let out our instincts like we used to.
i still feel the bluepilled dad and effete upbring i have even now after i have killed god and put myself through horrible pain in gym and my general depression. I had oneitis in hs who kept giving me hints but i couldnt talk to her because no one told me anything about life. everything i know i figure dit out slowly on my own, even now in my uni i have new oneitis but idk how to talk to her she stood next to me in corridor for 20 seconds alone together but i acted liek i had something in my phone. I see skin everyday in buses and roads and it disturbs my mental piece because if i had any girl in bed i would eat her alive. I would literally cum and start eating her face and gouge her eyes out as a way to let out my effeteness in my youth out. I can survive without girls but being thrusted against feminine flesh everyday and not being able to do anything is killing me. I might actually rape someone if this gets out of hand

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Johanjohan and BearBoy
i still feel the bluepilled dad and effete upbring i have even now after i have killed god and put myself through horrible pain in gym and my general depression. I had oneitis in hs who kept giving me hints but i couldnt talk to her because no one told me anything about life. everything i know i figure dit out slowly on my own, even now in my uni i have new oneitis but idk how to talk to her she stood next to me in corridor for 20 seconds alone together but i acted liek i had something in my phone. I see skin everyday in buses and roads and it disturbs my mental piece because if i had any girl in bed i would eat her alive. I would literally cum and start eating her face and gouge her eyes out as a way to let out my effeteness in my youth out. I can survive without girls but being thrusted against feminine flesh everyday and not being able to do anything is killing me. I might actually rape someone if this gets out of hand
Do you have scares from the whipping? How big are they?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Bro you ok?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You are 6 3 so bulk up and grow a beard, go slay

• +1
Bhai betichod tales from local panipuri wala

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Chadpreetmaybe, PapaGremlin and 4 others
Do you have scares from the whipping? How big are they?
not much i used leather belt had few scars faded after a month

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Bhai betichod tales from local panipuri wala
why should i lie about this? If i wanted internet points I would have done it way differently

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Johanjohan and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe, Deleted member 18032 and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Crazy. How is your warrior training going?
currently leanmaxing not gymming. when i was in lockdown i saw no girls and could increase my semen stores and my Will to power and so i thirsted for the pain in gym but now because of the constant skin in uni and less sleep i have weaker self control and cum once every four days, rn my biggest fight is with depression and the general anxiety and if i should talk to my oneitis, I feel conflicted and weak but we will go on.. gonna do acid on friday and try to get some answers

• +1
currently leanmaxing not gymming. when i was in lockdown i saw no girls and could increase my semen stores and my Will to power and so i thirsted for the pain in gym but now because of the constant skin in uni and less sleep i have weaker self control and cum once every four days, rn my biggest fight is with depression and the general anxiety and if i should talk to my oneitis, I feel conflicted and weak but we will go on.. gonna do acid on friday and try to get some answers
Join the war in Ukraine. Idk what u choose tho, a future based race warrior like you needs hands on experience.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Johanjohan
Join the war in Ukraine. Idk what u choose tho, a future based race warrior like you needs hands on experience.
i dont care about them if i die i want to die for no reason at all dying for a reason is lame and retarded. there is no meaning in the world if i die it should be done like sipping a tea or choosing a cigarette like a whim random

• +1
i dont care about them if i die i want to die for no reason at all dying for a reason is lame and retarded. there is no meaning in the world if i die it should be done like sipping a tea or choosing a cigarette like a whim random
Join the war so you can become giga dark triad maxxed with war crimes. Solders are haloed hard during wartime, you can Russia's curry knight or something. Slaughtering innocents or something I donno.

This is legit strategy bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
Join the war so you can become giga dark triad maxxed with war crimes. Solders are haloed hard during wartime, you can Russia's curry knight or something. Slaughtering innocents or something I donno.

This is legit strategy bro.

i still have some stuff to do. I dont care about pussy as much as I want meaning

• +1
i still have some stuff to do. I dont care about pussy as much as I want meaning
Yeah, you need a philosophy to guide you. All the greatest moggers in history had one.

Stalin: communism

Hitler: racism

Gengis khan: Idk

This is something you need to find yourself tbh, don't let some internet fag like me predict your fate. Manifest your own destiny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yeah, you need a philosophy to guide you. All the greatest moggers in history had one.

Stalin: communism

Hitler: racism

Gengis khan: Idk

This is something you need to find yourself tbh, don't let some internet fag like me predict your fate. Manifest your own destiny.
on it rn i dont believe in free will only thing keeping me going is Kazantzakis And Nietzsche. Currently reading Battaille

• +1
thevudiya @inferiorpispot234 reply eh kanom mairandi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 16275
on it rn i dont believe in free will only thing keeping me going is Kazantzakis And Nietzsche. Currently reading Battaille
I don't read tbh. I think plato said reading makes you retarded. But I wouldn't know, cus I never read plato.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
You’re retarded tbh

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Your dad told you to not play football so you wanted to kill him, and started whipping yourself until your back bled then had some spiritual awakening

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Your dad told you to not play football so you wanted to kill him, and started whipping yourself until your back bled then had some spiritual awakening
Yes.

• +1
brahmins get raped by kshatriya warriors (y)

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 15827

• +1
I got 0 sleep that day and my friend say come to play football, I love playing even though shit cardio so I said ok, I love soccer so much ill play it even with 0 sleep. My dad got pissed when I told him im going out and said its too much money(real reason was because he didnt want me out too late money was just scapegoat were not poor), because 0 sleep instead of defusing the situation like usually I started to argue with him and after intense arguments I called him a bastard lol. He got pissed and said hes going to the police station and instead went to my friends dad and told him to control his child because Im not studying well (yes u fucking idiot I was raised in a gynocracy,ow dopamine childhood, and was lied to and fed some bs vegetarian diet and still 6'3 ,and still came first in class in HS, and still high IQ but became depressed in uni and know its a meme so I dont give any effort) .

i was riding in autorickshaw when i got message from friend saying my dad in his house,I got so pissed that I actually became RIchard Ramirez esque for a sec. I THOUGHT id go home beat the shit out of my parents and light a cigarette (taboo in my home) and blow smoke and kill my dad and then maybe myself or turn myself in . Trouble is it took 20 minutes to go back home and this Dionysian violence slowly subdued. I bargained with auto guy for 70 instead of 100 that guy was adamant and acted cool as soon as I stepped down I gave him 500 rs just to enjoy the sheer look of confusion and fear in his face :" its ok brother keep the 500 " and walked to my house feeling like a literal king

As soon as I stepped into house I saw mom dad and by this time the desire to kill had subued 2% ( to kill you need to be 100 $ even 99 not enough) and so I started whipping myself until my back bled with my dads belt, my mom saw this and became hysteric and dad kept muttering " please dont please dont" and this just made me whip myself harder

I swear in that pain I kept questioning god " why me why me " and as the pain grew i started laughing and realised there is no god, as the pain increased i became ecstatic and started to laugh and cry at the same time. After this incident i threw my sacred knot all brahmins have and vowed to my parents that my path is now of a kshatriya(warrior instead of priest)

That was the defining moment of my life after that I became low inhib, learnt to laugh at life even at its ugliest and killed God once and for all . I have still lapsed into melancholic longing for CHRIST since then but at my happiest I become God, not serve him.

@inferiorpispot234 @volcelfatcel I urge you to do the same, brahmanism has become retarded and effete we must become kshatriyas.
hey Hindi bolte ho? Tum psychiatrist therapist dikhao accha hoga no offense!

• JFL
Tales from the slums of mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15827 and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johanjohan and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Mirin ascension bro

• Love it
Mirin. Trust me rage is so much better than depression