The day I was blackpilled by my grandmother

attarde75

attarde75

Zephir
I had already told it, I was 12 years old, I was at my grandmother's house with my family and we were watching a Turkish movie (I don't remember the name), and like every child, during a movie we all hated the villain, and every time he was about to get caught or die, I was happy, but my grandmother was not, she absolutely did not want him to die or lose, she wanted to see him on the screen and even win against the good guys, I didn't understand, and at the end of the movie I asked her why she was for the villain, she simply answered me: he is really too beautiful and charismatic.
Since that day, I understood.

Feel free to share your first time being blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 16369
I had already told it, I was 12 years old, I was at my grandmother's house with my family and we were watching a Turkish movie (I don't remember the name), and like every child, during a movie we all hated the villain, and every time he was about to get caught or die, I was happy, but my grandmother was not, she absolutely did not want him to die or lose, she wanted to see him on the screen and even win against the good guys, I didn't understand, and at the end of the movie I asked her why she was for the villain, she simply answered me: he is really too beautiful and charismatic.
Since that day, I understood.

Feel free to share your first time being blackpilled.
The villain :
99d0bdeb5d7b5dab4945b102de74ad0e

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 16369 and ChristianChad
Yes OP it was brutal for me when my granny blackpilled me in our annual hindu cock rating festivals

she say my cock not fit for my sister lakshmi rai and that our lineage will die with me @FailedNormieManlet @john2 @bogii

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17872 and 6 others
Yes OP it was brutal for me when my granny blackpilled me in our annual hindu cock rating festivals

View attachment 1749088

she say my cock not fit for my sister lakshmi rai and that our lineage will die with me @FailedNormieManlet @john2 @bogii
whats up with indians being so weird

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ALP and Deleted member 15827

View attachment 1749088

JFL, man you’re so low inhib to even post that image

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15827