The day that prevented me from asking out a girl out ever again!

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
Alright, so this girl was popular in 4th grade and everyone liked her. She had dated one of my friends before, and they broke up, so it was basically like a competition to get her.

One night, we were all hanging out, playing Fortnite, and talking in a Snapchat group chat. I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend, so I texted her. I don't remember exactly what I said, but it was something along the lines of "Will you be my girlfriend?" She was like, "I don't know, I'm sorry, but no." I didn't know what to do, so I said to her, "I'm going to kill myself," and she was like, "No, no, wait, fine."

We started talking on Snapchat and FaceTiming with her friends, and I thought she was starting to like me. But then she leaked the text message I sent to the entire school. Everyone was like, "Oh my god, you actually said that? What is wrong with you?" I got bullied for it. Then, when summer break was over and I went back to school, two weeks later her friend came up to me at lunch and said, "Hannah is breaking up with you," and walked away. My heart sank to my stomach with embarrassment. After that, I never even thought about asking a girl out again.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, lucifer6969, enchanted_elixir and 9 others
Dnrd, fagbot!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, ryuken, Accelerator and 3 others
>4th grade
>playing fortnite

Kids.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, enchanted_elixir, slavicpsycho and 6 others
this is satire don't take it seriously bhai
I literally have the day in my Snapchat memories
IMG 1549

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and ramirezfanboy
Alright, so this girl was popular in 4th grade and everyone liked her. She had dated one of my friends before, and they broke up, so it was basically like a competition to get her.

One night, we were all hanging out, playing Fortnite, and talking in a Snapchat group chat. I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend, so I texted her. I don't remember exactly what I said, but it was something along the lines of "Will you be my girlfriend?" She was like, "I don't know, I'm sorry, but no." I didn't know what to do, so I said to her, "I'm going to kill myself," and she was like, "No, no, wait, fine."

We started talking on Snapchat and FaceTiming with her friends, and I thought she was starting to like me. But then she leaked the text message I sent to the entire school. Everyone was like, "Oh my god, you actually said that? What is wrong with you?" I got bullied for it. Then, when summer break was over and I went back to school, two weeks later her friend came up to me at lunch and said, "Hannah is breaking up with you," and walked away. My heart sank to my stomach with embarrassment. After that, I never even thought about asking a girl out again.
How come she broke up with you if it never started in the first place?

lol

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
How come she broke up with you if it never started in the first place?

lol
She said, 'Fine, I will be your girlfriend,' and we FaceTimed a couple of times, so I felt like we were in a relationship.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and twojei
Shocking how no one actually had any sympathy about the fact you were suicidal. May Allah grind their bones into a fine dust

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken and CoreSchizo
Shocking how no one actually had any sympathy about the fact you were suicidal. May Allah grind their bones into a fine dust
Yeah, nobody came up to me and asked how I was doing or if I was okay. I haven’t seen any of them in years but I know they are doing well unfortunately…

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
Yeah, I figured you are very young.

At that time, I was watching Flipnotes on my DSi and watching Adventure Time, Regular Show, Chowder, Total Drama Island, Flapjack and 6teen on Cartoon Network.

I started having crushes when I was in 5th grade and then after 6th grade I skipped two grades and was placed in freshman year of high school so my only option was asking out older girls.

Got rejected every time, of course.

• +1
Yeah, I figured you are very young.

At that time, I was watching Flipnotes on my DSi and watching Adventure Time, Regular Show, Chowder, Total Drama Island, Flapjack and 6teen on Cartoon Network.

I started having crushes when I was in 5th grade and then after 6th grade I skipped two grades and was placed in freshman year of high school so my only option was asking out older girls.

Got rejected every time, of course.
Yeah, all the confidence you’ve built up your entire life gets destroyed by a couple of rejections from girls.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender and TheDarkEnigma
Yeah, all the confidence you’ve built up your entire life gets destroyed by a couple of rejections from girls.
I was giga bluepilled back then and I even wrote love songs and bought a ukulele to sing to them, it was cringe.

• +1
I remember playing season 5 the summer before 7th grade and now I'm an 18yo
Never played Fortnite, the only 3rd person shooter I used to spend hours playing was Warhawk on the PS3.

• +1
Born on the second feminine emotionally dependent trait

February? 11th? 20? There's a 2 somewhere and you sound like a real needy faggot my friend

• JFL
who tf says that after someone tells you he's gonna kill himself
Cause I was getting bullied by them even before this so nobody really liked me

• WTF
Reactions: ryuken

Predestined org user, throwing around KMS in the 4th grade.

Brutal foreshadowing

• So Sad
Born on the second feminine emotionally dependent trait

February? 11th? 20? There's a 2 somewhere and you sound like a real needy faggot my friend
I do have a 2 in my birthday but not February

Cause I was getting bullied by them even before this so nobody really liked me
you don't sound like a bad person tbh you were in the wrong "friend" group

• +1

Who does this shit in 4th grade

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
you don't sound like a bad person tbh you were in the wrong "friend" group
Yeah I was in the “jock” friend group you can say.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
I went to Publix school
When I was in 6th grade, my old friends showed me a video of this girl named Bella sucking this guys dick who was in the same grade as me.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
When I was in 6th grade, my old friends showed me a video of this girl named Bella sucking this guys dick who was in the same grade as me.
Was she hot tho I might’ve popped a boner

• +1
Was she hot tho I might’ve popped a boner
She was hot she was light skinned and an early bloomer, so everyone liked her at the time. But she just happened to pick the hottest guy in the school, Nico. I stalked her social media for a while, and then I saw she was dating that guy, Nico. I cried for days because I wanted to be her boyfriend.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lucifer6969, sickdawgie and vermillioncorefan
She was hot she was light skinned and an early bloomer, so everyone liked her at the time. But she just happened to pick the hottest guy in the school, Nico. I stalked her social media for a while, and then I saw she was dating that guy, Nico. I cried for days because I wanted to be her boyfriend.
Was his cock bigger than yours at that time? If so you can’t blame her nigger ass

you'll get past it blud u r funny

• +1
Was his cock bigger than yours at that time? If so you can’t blame her nigger ass
Yes he had the biggest cock in the grade it looked about 6.5 inches which was fucking huge for his age!

• Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Yes he had the biggest cock in the grade it looked about 6.5 inches which was fucking huge for his age!
Holy fuarck. But mine was like that then it never grew

• +1
Migga then u dickmatchex with him. Also how’s u get bigger:feelswah:
Genetics: I'm a late bloomer in all of that shit. I got so insecure about it. I asked my dad. I told this story here before, but his dick grew like an inch at 17 idk, but when I was 13, my dick was literally 2 inches HARD. No joke. I was so insecure at that time.