THE DEATHGRIP PILL IS REAL PPL

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
So I saw this tiktok once explaining that foids are obsessed with guys who have big hands and forearms.
Basically arms that could choke the fuck out of them. I didn't actually believe it would make a big difference until today.

I posted this pic on my story yesterday and when I woke up today it had 23 likes and 3 girls texted me saying they love my forearms and basically saying they wanna be choked to death.
When I post a pic of my whole body it never gets this much attention, I would usually get around 10 likes, 5 of which are my friends. Also girls wouldn't just comment on my story but for this godly halo they apparently do. I also added the song 'killer' by Mareux so maybe that was a halo too but I doubt it. THE DEATHGRIP PILL IS REAL PPL. TRAIN YOUR FOREARMS AND HANDS

419079322_759151185658081_6968770527164480881_n.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: D3v, Cointoss/Chad/Incel, Deleted member 19453 and 3 others
Over for me my forearms look like a stick

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, m0ss26, Deleted member 39140 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
You are also pretty lean which helps a lot
I still obsess about this one dudes thick veiny forearms from the gym … one day mate

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, ´´´´´´´´, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
any specific armwrestler workouts you recommend?
go watch some workouts of devon laratt, I would also recommend doing heavy heavy curls that put a lot of load onto your wrist. I have noticed when I overload my wrists, they grow

• +1
Reactions: not_ovER
go watch some workouts of devon laratt, I would also recommend doing heavy heavy curls that put a lot of load onto your wrist. I have noticed when I overload my wrists, they grow
Do you deadlift a lot or wear wrist wraps
I think wrist wraps impair growth

BeReal is the gayest cuck shit ever

One girl would post me there all the time so that her friends would think we have somethin going on
plenty of those friends were males and i didn't care for the girl whatsoever

cuck gay shit

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Do you deadlift a lot or wear wrist wraps
I think wrist wraps impair growth
I don't I just try to kill my wrists with forearm curls and heavy bicep curls and that seems to do the trick. It's common sense that your wrists will grow stronger and bigger when there's a heavy weight loaded onto them.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
BeReal is the gayest cuck shit ever

One girl would post me there all the time so that her friends would think we have somethin going on
plenty of those friends were males and i didn't care for the girl whatsoever

cuck gay shit
what're you bitching ab bro :lul:

Over for my AIDspatient tier forearms and wrists

• JFL
Reactions: grimy
girls like veins aka lean guys being lean is life they like lean guys with muscle who will choke them while getting fucked

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: D3v, ConfusedBolivian and Tai Lung
Yeah all of all my muscles my gf likes the vascularity of my hands and forearms

Forearms are the muscle that directly influences grip strength the most.
Since grip strength is the greatest predictor of reduced mortality (even greater than cardiovascular health!) it makes sense that it is perceived as a powerful health indicator.
Vascularity is likewise known to be perceived as very attractive since it only tends to show with decent muscle tone + leanness, both of which are also powerful health indicators.
As such, it isn't surprising that the mixture of these features you provided in your pic generated such a strong response.

One caveat though: as a biomarker, grip strength is relevant mostly when we consider it in terms of REDUCED GRIP STRENGTH due to age, not overall grip strength in general terms. Still, it's a feature that provides interesting insights in the way we perceive health and attractiveness.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6778477/
...grip strength is largely consistent as an explanator of concurrent overall strength, upper limb function, bone mineral density, fractures, falls, malnutrition, cognitive impairment, depression, sleep problems, diabetes, multimorbidity, and quality of life.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1, Vidales, DR. NICKGA and 2 others
Since grip strength is the greatest predictor of reduced mortality (even greater than cardiovascular health!) it makes sense that it is perceived as a powerful health indicator.
Vascularity is likewise known to be perceived as very attractive since it only tends to show with decent muscle tone + leanness, both of which are also powerful health indicators.
As such, it isn't surprising that the mixture of these features you provided in your pic generated such a strong response.

One caveat though: as a biomarker, grip strength is relevant mostly when we consider it in terms of REDUCED GRIP STRENGTH due to age, not overall grip strength in general terms.
...grip strength is largely consistent as an explanator of concurrent overall strength, upper limb function, bone mineral density, fractures, falls, malnutrition, cognitive impairment, depression, sleep problems, diabetes, multimorbidity, and quality of life.

nigga be like:
BRUN LOISEAU PhotoThomasBrun1 279x300

just train your forearms

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, Brootal, zura and 4 others
I have 34cm forearms, i have good vascularity on forearms but i want them to grow more.

Is 13.5 inch forearms any good? How big are your forearms
I have 17inch arms
Mine are 12.5 inch, just measured without pump. I think what makes them look so big is probably just the veins jfl

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
i get crazy forearm pump from lat pulldowns and bicep barbell curls. Not ideal though if you wanna target biceps only

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Mine are 12.5 inch, just measured without pump. I think what makes them look so big is probably just the veins jfl
Yeah I am like 18% body fat, i also have some bicep tricep veins but i am not lean whatsoever. If i have a pump and flex really hard i get a shit ton of veins in my forearms but i guess that effect would be enhanced by a leaner physique.
I will try to get 15 inch forearms to the end of march since I am roiding hard i am looking forward to gain more size and lose body fat

Yeah I am like 18% body fat, i also have some bicep tricep veins but i am not lean whatsoever. If i have a pump and flex really hard i get a shit ton of veins in my forearms but i guess that effect would be enhanced by a leaner physique.
I will try to get 15 inch forearms to the end of march since I am roiding hard i am looking forward to gain more size and lose body fat
you alr look big asf tbh. Post your physique when you're leaned out and tag me

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
you alr look big asf tbh. Post your physique when you're leaned out and tag me
Thxs my Friend i will tag you, also i noticed that white people have more aesthetic forearms then blacks/ethnic since the pale skin make the veins pop more and also gives a red tone to the skin when pumped

One caveat though: as a biomarker, grip strength is relevant mostly when we consider it in terms of REDUCED GRIP STRENGTH due to age, not overall grip strength in general terms. Still, it's a feature that provides interesting insights in the way we perceive health and attractiveness.
I feel like I can crush my own hand bones when i squeeze my fist.

i get crazy forearm pump from lat pulldowns and bicep barbell curls. Not ideal though if you wanna target biceps only
Getting forearm pump when doing lat pulldowns means you are doing too much weight, lat pulldowns is isolation exercise you have to lower the weight and focus on the range of motion and form

unfortunately I'm a wristcel

So I saw this tiktok once explaining that foids are obsessed with guys who have big hands and forearms.
Basically arms that could choke the fuck out of them. I didn't actually believe it would make a big difference until today.

I posted this pic on my story yesterday and when I woke up today it had 23 likes and 3 girls texted me saying they love my forearms and basically saying they wanna be choked to death.
When I post a pic of my whole body it never gets this much attention, I would usually get around 10 likes, 5 of which are my friends. Also girls wouldn't just comment on my story but for this godly halo they apparently do. I also added the song 'killer' by Mareux so maybe that was a halo too but I doubt it. THE DEATHGRIP PILL IS REAL PPL. TRAIN YOUR FOREARMS AND HANDS

Whaats you workout

i'm mirin hard brah gonna take the forearms everyday pill soon

What a gay ass post

YOUR HANDS

AROUND MY COCK

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(and bonesmash it)

i thought this was about the band

I have small wrists unfortunately

true

what is your wrist circumference?