The defenders of curry pride @Fatjatmofo

No lol, I've seen plenty of gl white bitches with even darkskinned blacks. I see them more with darkskinned ones than I do light-skinned ones. If you think it's about color you're giga coping. Color doesn't matter to em. Your race does tho. A darkskin curry will obviously not be as desirable as a darkskin black guy.

Blacks are at the top of the food chain the bbc will forever haunt us curries to the ends of the earth

No lol, I've seen plenty of gl white bitches with even darkskinned blacks. I see them more with darkskinned ones than I do light-skinned ones. If you think it's about color you're giga coping. Color doesn't matter to em. Your race does tho. A darkskin curry will obviously not be as desirable as a darkskin black guy.
thats becuase they are NEGROID.

they look like wojak the meme if they are white skinned. meanwhile INDIANS look extremely good and better if they are normally brown and the INDIVUAL is white skinned

Blacks are at the top of the food chain the bbc will forever haunt us curries to the ends of the earth
Exactly. They have favourable media perception hence why they're at the top. Idk why Jatt can't understand this.
thats becuase they are NEGROID.

they look like wojak the meme if they are white skinned. meanwhile INDIANS look extremely good and better if they are normally brown and the INDIVUAL is white skinned
But who decides a white-skinned Indian is better looking than a darkskinned black guy? Clearly it doesn't matter to femorrhoids what color you are.

Exactly. They have favourable media perception hence why they're at the top. Idk why Jatt can't understand this.

I kinda wish i was black i've seen the bbc halo playing out a 5 foot 6 dude is slaying cause of it even white guys respect the bbc

I kinda wish i was black i've seen the bbc halo playing out a 5 foot 6 dude is slaying cause of it even white guys respect the bbc
Yeah lmfao although most blacks I've seen with a gl white girl was over 6 feet lol

But who decides a white-skinned Indian is better looking than a darkskinned black guy? Clearly it doesn't matter to femorrhoids what color you are.
clearly it does.
why the fuck else are Indains not mogging the SHIT out of europeans in their home country.

Yeah lmfao although most blacks I've seen with a gl white girl was over 6 feet lol

Still the power of the bbc continues to amaze me

it cant be perception because like I said sex drive >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> perception jfl if you believe 90% of women are not whores that will fuck a man even if he is not a good person. or even has a bad perception about him
personality is cope.

perception is cope.
the only perception that matters is unknown perception. like dick size

clearly it does.
why the fuck else are Indains not mogging the SHIT out of europeans in their home country.
In curryland it's a different story of course. I was just talking about the western femorrhoids.
Still the power of the bbc continues to amaze me
The funny part is that they'll even think a 5 inch cock is one just because of that myth lol.

In curryland it's a different story of course. I was just talking about the western femorrhoids.

The funny part is that they'll even think a 5 inch cock is one just because of that myth lol.
im talking about europe.

it cant be perception because like I said sex drive >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> perception jfl if you believe 90% of women are not whores that will fuck a man even if he is not a good person. or even has a bad perception about him
personality is cope.

perception is cope.
the only perception that matters is unknown perception. like dick size
perceptions shape smv though. Why do you think blacks are desirable? It's not because they're more aesthetic. Same reason why curries are made fun of.
im talking about europe.
Lmfao go ask any girl rn if they care about skin color and you'll see I was right

Really wish i was black the dick halo is so ridiclous i would argue dick is nearly on the scale of face

perceptions shape smv though. Why do you think blacks are desirable? It's not because they're more aesthetic. Same reason why curries are made fun of.
there are lots of aesthetic blacks and guess what theres only one other damn. reason. dick size
not fucking percetption

Really wish i was black the dick halo is so ridiclous i would argue dick is nearly on the scale of face
If you're darkskin curry you can shave your hair off and larp as one
Bro you can't deny the dick pill it's too brutal
No lmao I'm fine with my own dick size.

Lmfao you're another dick coper??
jfl.

expected this too. you cannot get this in your mind because you yourself would be fucked if I am right.
dont worry. stroma gives the same halo at brown skin

If you're darkskin curry you can shave your hair off and larp as one

No lmao I'm fine with my own dick size.

You can't fraud race they can smell an indian from a mile away it is over

jfl.

expected this too. you cannot get this in your mind because you yourself would be fucked if I am right.
dont worry. stroma gives the same halo at brown skin
Lmfao I won't get stroma. I'm fine with my own genetics. They're not the problem
You can't fraud race they can smell an indian from a mile away it is over
Lmao I know a curry who literally looks 100% black. You can larp if you're dark enough and dress the same way.

Lmfao I won't get stroma. I'm fine with my own genetics. They're not the problem

Lmao I know a curry who literally looks 100% black. You can larp if you're dark enough and dress the same way.

Well that's tough luck for me cause i'm not like 1 of those curries i look very curryish

Lmfao I'm not self-hating if that's what you mean

Yeah same here. I'm clearly curry af
you are in denial of the truth thats what i mean.

SOME WOMEN FUCK DOGS.

SOME WOMEN FUCK FUCKING CRIMINALS.

jfl if you think perception matters.

this bone structure god isnt being fucking juiced over by women just like that random kid in pakistan.

jfl if you think that guy gets mogged by this.

whats the differnce. who has the advantage.

?

is it.

coloring?

ofc

you are in denial of the truth thats what i mean.

SOME WOMEN FUCK DOGS.

SOME WOMEN FUCK FUCKING CRIMINALS.

jfl if you think perception matters.

View attachment 141294

this bone structure god isnt being fucking juiced over by women just like that random kid in pakistan.

jfl if you think that guy gets mogged by this.

View attachment 141295

whats the differnce. who has the advantage.

?

is it.

coloring?

ofc
But weren't we talking about white bitches? Have they reacted the same to chai wala? I don't think they care. Of course objectively he mogs 99% people due to coloring.
Dicklet 4 inch
Lol don't troll

But weren't we talking about white bitches? Have they reacted the same to chai wala? I don't think they care. Of course objectively he mogs 99% people due to coloring.

Lol don't troll

I'm being ded serious

Lol don't troll
they are not. same thing about meeks tho. that dude mogs meeks to hell and back

and meeks was a fucking criminal for 4 times

they are not. same thing about meeks tho. that dude mogs meeks to hell and back
I only agree this time because Meeks is 50% European so it's expected he has that phenotype, unlike chai wala.
Dude it's true look at the average size for bangladeshi
Are you Bengali??

I only agree this time because Meeks is 50% European so it's expected he has that phenotype, unlike chai wala.

Are you Bengali??
50% european still less caucasoid (what actually matters) than Indians

Do they mog light-skinned blacks according to you? Since they're Caucasoid
well most are absolutely stunted to death. unlike India where the enviro is either insane or shit most of the time.

this guy has good bones

but no they dont.
because half of them look like this.

giphy.gif

and not this

because half of them look like this.

giphy.gif

and not this

Tbh I think what holds them back the most is their 5heads
like I said they need to become good looking first. thats already done for most Indians

like I said they need to become good looking first. thats already done for most Indians
Idk I still think curry models look like shit mostly? Can you post non Bollywood examples of gl curry models??

Idk I still think curry models look like shit mostly? Can you post non Bollywood examples of gl curry models??

Most curries look utter shit tbh

Most curries look utter shit tbh
maybe in bengal but not in many other places
idk tbh. I dont really look at Indian models because alot of them look underwhelming

maybe in bengal but not in many other places

Oh bengals are not even on the scale but most curries on average are subhuman your posting very cherry picked curries very cherry picked ones

Oh bengals are not even on the scale but most curries on average your posting very cherry picked curries very cherry picked ones
these guys are not very very cherry picked at all.

even the ones who dont look insane look better than most other races in bone structure so are globally above average.

thats not my point tho. how many do you think if maybe half of Indians from many regions look like one of these slayers then how many are there?.

millions of them.

near enough all of them are invisible to the world.

that was my point .

its their coloring
half might be an understatement. its family to family tbh.

these guys are not very very cherry picked at all.

even the ones who dont look insane look better than most other races in bone structure so are globally above average.

thats not my point tho. how many do you think if maybe half of Indians from many regions look like one of these slayers then how many are there?.

millions of them.

near enough all of them are invisible to the world.

that was my point .

its their coloring
half might be an understatement. its family to family tbh.

I just see average pics of travellers to india half look absolute garbage the only places where i see good looking ones are in very native rural areas

I just see average pics of travellers to india half look absolute garbage the only places where i see good looking ones are in very native rural areas
thats why I said its family to family and depended on region. cities are likely to be subhuman in many places.

rural places are likely to be full of gigachads.

the farther south you go the more likely it becomes too
even then. afaik even city indians are globally above average. on average in that criteria

thats why I said its family to family and depended on region. cities are likely to be subhuman in many places.

the farther south you go the more likely it becomes too

even then. afaik even city indians are globally above average. on average in that criteria

''thats why I said its family to family and depended on region. cities are likely to be subhuman in many places.

the farther south you go the more likely it becomes too''

Not surprised chewing and diet over a generational period creates gigachad children but those in cities are subhuman you should see asian gigachads legit they mog most curries to grave wish i looked like them.

''even then. afaik even city indians are globally above average. on average in that criteria;;

That statement is cope look at the average curries in big cities