• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, 5'7 zoomer, horizontallytall and 4 others
but but muscle is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, redmaxx and Primalsplit
10 kg of gear

Have you gotten tested?

Inb4 ‘no need, a look in the mirror at my subhuman arse will pit any doubt to rest me thinks”
I can't bench press a bar and I have perma elevated cortisol.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Marsik, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Why wouldn’t you get tested?

What if it’s something else that could potentially be fixed or at least minimized?

Chin is life for males I guess

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Why wouldn’t you get tested?

What if it’s something else that could potentially be fixed or at least minimized?
You cannot fix inferior skeletal structure. You can't just shave off the hips and increase clavicle length. You have make do with what you have.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ArcticStorm and redmaxx
you can atleast rope the cortisol bro, yes bone struture is prolly fixed but cortisol fucks u everyday

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
You cannot fix inferior skeletal structure. You can't just shave off the hips and increase clavicle length. You have make do with what you have.
Not being able to bench press a bar has nothing to do with bone structure.

Gymcels with a 16” bidelt can bench way more than that

And why wouldn’t you want to be sure if you have a genetic disorder or not? Are you scared of finding out?

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Not being able to bench press a bar has nothing to do with bone structure.

Gymcels with a 16” bidelt can bench way more than that

And why wouldn’t you want to be sure if you have a genetic disorder or not? Are you scared of finding out?
Too many disorders already. The government might limit my rights.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and DelonLover1999
Why don’t you just test your LH and FSH levels. All KScels have elevated levels because their balls don’t work.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Gaston’s body is much more robust
He has wider shoulders and ribcage but so his hips are wider. Proportionally, it's the same and if he were to show you mirror pic like this it'd look similar

Dark pants always hide well this issue and it looks way worse naked

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
He has wider shoulders and ribcage but so his hips are wider. Proportionally, it's the same and if he were to show you mirror pic like this it'd look similar

@MoggerGaston post a naked mirror pic pls

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Marsik and BrahminBoss

Attachments

• TpvgitL.mp4
    761.5 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and BrahminBoss
@MoggerGaston post a naked mirror pic pls

:lul::lul::lul:
I look fucking disgusting naked. I avoid making any photos of myself (semi) naked whatsoever.

I tried to look up some photos/videos from my past to post, but it made me retch. It's fucking disgusting I have no clue how a woman would ever want to see this klinefelter garbage.

Fuck this topic.
I have a NetflixNChill date planned this thursday and now I am wondering what the fuck I am going to do with my subhuman body.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik and Manletmachine
In all seriousness, have you considered suicide?

ADCreHcp9a2JAs-81tdFbbtpaRoAse30sMBoqykBOOTOyr0ahS0EaLY8h0Iz7i4b-4upJPArvhgjlgpS0gf4rM-OnfcGjEkAE5yDqaBs4SQFxbgUD8sX0Neo5S6LuXNUOguHNyC5QRQ0NJUrwgrg_sXJGAVMTQz3s7s_r-tJ6DOsmbD8vQsxj2O8d4sU2GRXKD8XCK-bWmIOC70RLHJ78c_Q_6IjevdZPt_rdK6cw06xZxrdruqKL1jrHBFAObCLpcbFC-kZ7VPveBsLvAyUba9Xn61MIcrRzr8jSRa_vZsNI2HYuFOYVs6eOaaKL27d-gL6SvJVrNsq8wTYRta7i9EKjynpmZ5FvCZNVKeY-9TF_Z2xKpAXrMtezmACLxunoG9PnvQa_YbbNbOnTt4x-i3Fc7V0iPrzD3NL1LpFzHoUPde86m1HGfmfT_QgLWmTyhONNP3Tlkmm_tYH5H0Cg0vTmWnqJFqHZQVJehRvT6lagRT8T0vHDlTricBqJ0Kj_cBat1omc_3EZnfNeCQJaLNE84yHsk5b-2WJnw0TbyPFX4e1lUOaPZ4WecLy2m7Evl1GL6P7W8Wn6zqwnfTl-vrIUmor4pvJ2IFRJuhAeMx7Vx9HsNiw3FTaC9jIVvMgADv0cYE3_aEnc6Fh_CNYf6ekG4zXFTRQ5FJE-eiWsAmpmOA7ePKWqz8KMUzRuB29glhNP1Z_q1Chf2JwEm6dN71d6rUISlPJeAMgJd27zxfogvjM_9cpdyH_c73XU1aY3HnGZ8q6vcwolbLQs-39lXfGVWlZwP8lrPHcHAkS2-yLO50yIAGrzNH2ePhvFC1kVWhO8GZcOUKbBVI0mRSNovzXCzrIDIV2wPbWSNsinY_U8VssF2LLGVPVHUigQlSokUbhcCCJAIHRXOBNf0zneGZvScwBHYdL3kZ_JH3LF_hpMCr5cx717rcLUEdACNTwxw=w1103-h1470-s-no-gm

old pic but I look worse now

klinefelter kinda cope cuz u can just fuck with shirt on i guess.

but when u got the girl in ur bed to have sex, shes never gonna reject you anymore anyways, but just shes just gonna go with the flow

(human emotion and shit)

same shit for having a micro-penis tbh

a girl wont know untill you are already fucking her

• +1
Reactions: Marsik and BrahminBoss