The difference between 20 and 21 is huge

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
Downloaded tinder yesterday and sorting through my matches it’s very clear that it’s over. The women I’ve matched with are older on average now that I’m 21 they look more ran-through and are subsequently noticeably uglier than when I was 20.

I need to LARP age at 21 JFL. I can’t cope with how over it is. No HQNP woman for me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Ken, Deleted member 29261 and 9 others
it takes a while before your sexual preference catches up with your own age, I never thought I would like 30~ year old women when I was 20 either.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, Ken, Deleted member 29261 and 3 others
it takes a while before your sexual preference catches up with your own age, I never thought I would like 30~ year old women when I was 20 either.
The difference shouldn’t be this big tho. It’s night and day.

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
You dont like them, you just cant attract younger

You dont like them, you just cant attract younger
most of the women that are into me are around 20, older women prefer more hair and bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 26116 and Xangsane
you're homosexual for a downgrown subhuman that appeals exclusively to androgynous females who haven't finished puberty yet + take birth control that affects their partner selection and are completely infertile.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, watah, infini and 10 others
you're homosexual for a downgrown subhuman that appeals exclusively to androgynous females who haven't finished puberty yet + take birth control that affects their partner selection and are completely infertile.
absolutely untrue keep coping buddy boyo

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 23558 and thecel
Cope.

I met my oneitis when she was 20.

Then she turned 21.

No huge differences AFAICT.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
absolutely untrue keep coping buddy boyo
1683466101846-png.2189051

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
why would u turning 21 affect the girls tinder shows u assuming your age preference is the same?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and sub5inchcel
Brutal I noticed it too on my old classmates. They aged 5 years in 1 year

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Cope.

I met my oneitis when she was 20.

Then she turned 21.

No huge differences AFAICT.
Mirin the mental capability of having a oneitis while being blackpilled. I wouldn’t be able to cope with all the dick she has taken in her life.

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
why would u turning 21 affect the girls tinder shows u assuming your age preference is the same?
I’ve noticed that when you are 20 you get shown more to 18-19 year old women and when you turn 21 the age bracket moves from 20-22. Of course I get shown the occasional 18 year old but they are low Elo.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
just make a new acc

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Downloaded tinder yesterday and sorting through my matches it’s very clear that it’s over. The women I’ve matched with are older on average now that I’m 21 they look more ran-through and are subsequently noticeably uglier than when I was 20.

I need to LARP age at 21 JFL. I can’t cope with how over it is. No HQNP woman for me
This is true but agecucks like some users not gonna tag will disagree

This is true but agecucks like some users not gonna tag will disagree
I’m half an agecuck. I see why younger women are ideal, but I can’t act on it. It’s too socially frowned upon.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog
Mtn ethnic expecting to slay 18 year old staceys

:what:

Mirin the mental capability of having a oneitis while being blackpilled. I wouldn’t be able to cope with all the dick she has taken in her life.

Brutal, but good thing my oneitis is virgin.

• Woah
How do you look now my czech friend

Have you done any looksmaxxing since we talked on discord
i've never used discord lol i don't know who you were talking to

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, optimisticzoomer, Johanjohan and 1 other person
Unforseen levels of cope.

most of the women that are into me are around 20, older women prefer more hair and bodyfat.
I can confirm this. The problem is that older women are most often than not fatter, uglier, lazier, and less energetic. Most compliments I received from the opposite sex (and these are unusual, as I am quite ugly) were from older women. Teenage girls are not into high body fat, hairy men who look like creepy old Jews.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Orc and AspiringMogger
they like that much muscle? when i look at your pic its like "too much"

they like that much muscle? when i look at your pic its like "too much"
I get away with it due to my long limbs and torso, if I was build more compact that would be an issue.

How old r u

fuck i really want to see this with my own eyes…

i still got 18 and 19yr olds in the city when i was 20, but after 21 i deleted the apps. now i’m 22 and even though i look better i hope the girls don’t look worse

• So Sad
fuck i really want to see this with my own eyes…

i still got 18 and 19yr olds in the city when i was 20, but after 21 i deleted the apps. now i’m 22 and even though i look better i hope the girls don’t look worse
It’s so fucking brutal man. But it’s whatever. You can always larp age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
how can we cope
it just takes more selection, while the amount of good looking women goes down the amount that reciprocates your attempts either doesn't change or goes up, there's not much competition because most men in their 30's are recessed.
What's your height?
188 cm.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and R@m@
it just takes more selection, while the amount of good looking women goes down the amount that reciprocates your attempts either doesn't change or goes up, there's not much competition because most men in their 30's are recessed.

188 cm.
Do zoomer females show interest in your physique?

Do zoomer females show interest in your physique?
I had one stare my down while licking her lips in the grocery store the other day, she was chubby though.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
did you do anything to age well? because it sounds like you do very well with people who normally eouldn’t go for someone your age

did you do anything to age well? because it sounds like you do very well with people who normally eouldn’t go for someone your age
I quit drinking when I was 20 and live pretty healthily, basic skincare routine, I don't even need to use tret because I get the same results from basic retinoids, some micro-needling for problem areas like the nasolabial folds.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and looksmidder
Most of my matches are 18 at 21

• Woah
Just wait until 25+. Girls with shit collagen, kids, full of tattoos, etc

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
23 and up is when you really get affected. Most apps have a filter with a minimum 4 year range so 18 year old's set it to 18-22. At 23 you get filtered out by all the young girls.

23 and up is when you really get affected. Most apps have a filter with a minimum 4 year range so 18 year old's set it to 18-22. At 23 you get filtered out by all the young girls.
If you’ve ever ran a female test account, you’ll see a lot of oldcels setting their age as younger to bypass this. Dudes be 35 with Age: 24 😂

• +1
Reactions: thecel