The difference between 6'0 vs 6'2 is WAY bigger than 6'2 vs 6'4

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
I saw a picture of me and my friend who I asked how tall is (because he was tall as shit next to normies) and I was surprised that he said 6'4 this whole time i thought he was at least 6'5, like 6'6. That could be because people are shorter than you perceive them if they are taller than you.

I'm 6'3 and I was mega surprised that we were almost exactly the same height, it puts into perspective how tall i am myself UNFRAUDED

Obviously the common sense that the taller you are, the more women can't tell the height difference, but 6'0 just isn't enough to be perfect despite being tall.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, HitAndRun, poopoohead and 2 others
It actually makes me surprised that people say 6'5 minimum is ideal, crazy inflation.

Maybe I should get back to wearing my lifts since I grew taller I could hit 6'6.

It's probably because 6'2 and 6'4 are still within the same category, whereas 6'0 is in its own tallish category

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and ConfusedBolivian
6'2 is tallish, 6' is somewhat manlet

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, poopoohead, Aero and 2 others
yes being next to somebody even 1 inch feels kind of brutal,its like if your the same size as som1 and if they have shoes and you dont it feels off instantly so 2 inches even bigger

5'10 to 6'1 is huge cos 6'1 also wears shoes to 6'2-6'3.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
yes being next to somebody even 1 inch feels kind of brutal,its like if your the same size as som1 and if they have shoes and you dont it feels off instantly so 2 inches even bigger
Yeah it's like, if someone is 1 inch shorter than you they can seem the same height or very very close, whereas if you see someone 1 inch taller than you it is exaggerated.

6'2-6'4 is its own category imo, you can make the argument that 6'4 is entry level of very tall (especially to women) but it's mostly because it's the ideal sweet spot.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Yeah it's like, if someone is 1 inch shorter than you they can seem the same height or very very close, whereas if you see someone 1 inch taller than you it is exaggerated.

6'2-6'4 is its own category imo, you can make the argument that 6'4 is entry level of very tall (especially to women) but it's mostly because it's the ideal sweet spot.
but even 6'1 barefoot is a halo anywhere

5'10 to 6'1 is huge cos 6'1 also wears shoes to 6'2-6'3.
People say 5'10-6'1 tends to seem all the same, obviously bullshit there is a clear difference between 5'10 and 6'0 let alone 6'1.

but even 6'1 barefoot is a halo anywhere
Tho only org autists will say shit like "6'1 is manlet" "6'3 is tall tall"

Someone actually said this btw and something like this happened more than thrice.

it’s all about frame, height with weak frame is useless

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Tho only org autists will say shit like "6'1 is manlet" "6'3 is tall tall"

Someone actually said this btw and something like this happened more than thrice.
.org ppl either say “190 or death” or the most gay shit ever of “face is law after 5”8 but reality is even 5”10 you get height mogged 80 percent of time in Europe,6”0 barefoot is needed tbh

it’s all about frame, height with weak frame is useless
Height has its advantages from many aspects, sure frame is a part of it but it can have a "halo" in many parts outside of dating or work or fighting.

.org ppl either say “190 or death” or the most day shit ever of “face is law after 5”8 but reality is even 5”10 you get height mogged 80 percent of time in Europe,6”0 barefoot is needed tbh
You are utterly wrong.

Heightmog starts at 3 inches, hell ill be generous and say 2, 1 inch difference is NOT a heightmog thats org autist shit.

The average (white) zoomer in european countries like germany, uk or france will be 5'10, at most a strong 5'10, heightmog starts at 2 inches meaning anyone 6 foot or above heightmogs you, that's not a height mog even 50% of the time let alone 80,

I'm not saying 5'10 is good/ideal, but it's better than you make it out to be

You are utterly wrong.

Heightmog starts at 3 inches, hell ill be generous and say 2, 1 inch difference is NOT a heightmog thats org autist shit.

The average (white) zoomer in european countries like germany, uk or france will be 5'10, at most a strong 5'10, heightmog starts at 2 inches meaning anyone 6 foot or above heightmogs you, that's not a height mog even 50% of the time let alone 80,

I'm not saying 5'10 is good/ideal, but it's better than you make it out to be
2/3 guys taller then you by god knows how much is a failo tho and youwill feel/appear short most of the time

View attachment 2975593View attachment 2975585 2/3 guys taller then you by god knows how much is a failo tho and youwill feel/appear short most of the time
Yes, roughly 36% of people will be taller, an even smaller percentage will be how many people heightmog you, which starts at 6 foot, if 14% of people are 6 foot or above, then you will be heightmogged 14% of the time by men just by being 5'10, dont forget about women, 5'10 is taller than 95% of women and only 1% of women heightmog you.

Yes, roughly 36% of people will be taller, an even smaller percentage will be how many people heightmog you, which starts at 6 foot, if 14% of people are 6 foot or above, then you will be heightmogged 14% of the time by men just by being 5'10, dont forget about women, 5'10 is taller than 95% of women and only 1% of women heightmog you.
this doesnt make sense i thought it means your bottom 30 percent,how can the average be5'11if 5'10 is top 30 percent? also nobody wants women over 5'6 anyways they look/act like men

• JFL
this doesnt make sense i thought it means your bottom 30 percent,how can the average be5'11if 5'10 is top 30 percent?
It was a hypothetical , 5'11 is above average for adults but for white zoomers (which is not what you showed) it may be closer to 5'11
also nobody wants women over 5'6 anyways they look/act like men
Nothing to say really other than cope, imagine rejecting a stacy because she's 5'7.

It was a hypothetical , 5'11 is above average for adults but for white zoomers (which is not what you showed) it may be closer to 5'11

Nothing to say really other than cope, imagine rejecting a stacy because she's 5'7.
5'7 stacy is 6'5 chad anywyas im obv talking about your looksmatch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and theonewhocantascend
5'7 stacy is 6'5 chad anywyas im obv talking about your looksmatch
Looksmatches are bullshit and entirely subjective.

Would you say a 6'5 chad who is poor still looksmatches a 5'7 stacy that makes more than him? Or a rich 5'3 manlet and a 6'2 broke stacy?

Despite the nuance, saying that women over 5'6 act/are like men (meaning that they're repulsive) yet saying she looksmatches a "6'5 chad" is contradictory.

I'm 6'2 and I feel like a premium manlet, there are foids out there who heightmogg me.

Tall is like 6'4 and above.
As long as you don't live in a third world country.
When you are that height you will hardly ever be mogged.

Last edited:
this doesnt make sense i thought it means your bottom 30 percent,how can the average be5'11if 5'10 is top 30 percent? also nobody wants women over 5'6 anyways they look/act like men
Just say you are a manlet and go
Some of the best looking bitches are tall.

After 5'11 though, yeah it can get weird.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
I'm 6'2 and I feel like a premium manlet, there are foids out there who heughtmogg me.

Tall is like 6'4 and above.
As long as you don't live in a third world country.
When you are that height you will hardly ever be mogged.
If tall is "like 6'4 and above" then I guess ideal height isn't tall, because literally every study shows 6'1-6'3 is ideal, 6'4 never, not even close.

But yeah it depends where you are, 6'3-6'2 is still tall, maybe you didn't measure yourself with a stadiometer.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxer_7 and theonewhocantascend
  • Love it
If tall is "like 6'4 and above" then I guess ideal height isn't tall, because literally every study shows 6'1-6'3 is ideal, 6'4 never, not even close.

But yeah it depends where you are, 6'3-6'2 is still tall, maybe you didn't measure yourself with a stadiometer.
((((((Studies))))) right? :feelsgah:

I'm probably even a bit taller than 6'2, I'm like a full 1.88cm and in Scandinavia I don't feel that tall at all among other young men. Throughout my life there was always niggers in my friend groups who were the same height or taller, never been knew as "THE TALL GUY" anywhere.

I also have been heightmogged by a foid wearing heels once that's when I become traumatized.
:feelsrope:

I'm probably even a bit taller than 6'2, I'm like a full 1.88cm and in Scandinavia I don't feel that tall at all among other young men. Throughout my life there was always niggers in my friend groups who were the same height or taller, never been knew as "THE TALL GUY" anywhere.

I also have been heightmogged by a foid wearing heels once that's when I become traumatized.
Yeah studies, if you think 6'4 is better because its taller might as well say 7'6 is ideal, the point here is that there is a limit, and this limit is what studies uh, actually try to look at.

I feel like what youre saying is loaded with a bunch of bias, depends where you are and what makes you think this, that you live in scandinavia is not a lot of info for me.

Also, 6'4+ is niche ideal, you are confusing women going after you for your height vs it actually being ideal.

Just because women go after a particular thing you have because it's a niche, it simply means that everything that you have is dogshit.

• +1
6'3 is a manlet. Men start at 6'4

yea ppl even ur height sometimes look taller depending on if ur behind them it isn’t until i realize im staring them right in the eye that were the same height or im even a bit taller

but yea 6’3 barefoot is a very good height i think 6’3 is the start of the height where u almost never get height mogged since it takes 6’6 barefoot which is extremely rare to “height mog” u. it might feel like ppl height mog u but in reality those ppl are closer to u in height than u think due to ur eye level

classis tall ltn coping with height

• +1
yea ppl even ur height sometimes look taller depending on if ur behind them it isn’t until i realize im staring them right in the eye that were the same height or im even a bit taller

but yea 6’3 barefoot is a very good height i think 6’3 is the start of the height where u almost never get height mogged since it takes 6’6 barefoot which is extremely rare to “height mog” u. it might feel like ppl height mog u but in reality those ppl are closer to u in height than u think due to ur eye level
I cant believe people think 6'4 and 6'2 is a heightmog

Also even if you are 6'3 and a 6'6 guy heightmogs you, remember the ogre face rule remains, its highly unlikely that a 6'6 guy will have a good face.

Also even if you are 6'3 and a 6'6 guy heightmogs you, remember the ogre face rule remains, its highly unlikely that a 6'6 guy will have a good face.
That's why 6'2-6'3 is safe territory because 6'4 isn't a heightmog, 6'5 & 6'6 is but that height is kind of rare.

i also think height mogs don’t feel as bad the taller u are.

like a a 5’7 dude being height mogged by 5’10 is shit cus 5’10 isn’t even considered a tall height and it’s pathetic that a not tall person is making u look short

but a 6’3 dude being height mogged by 6’6 isn’t as bad cus 6’6 ppl are already considered giants by society so the fact that ur even holding ur own with them is impressive

i also think height mogs don’t feel as bad the taller u are.
This, some people will say im coping whatever but when im near 6'6 guys i dont really care because im like "hey, I see guys like you like two three times a day and i go by thousands of people every day when going to college". 6'4 is still pretty rare actually it's honestly amazing that I've only met one legit guy who is 6'4 everyone else lies.
like a a 5’7 dude being height mogged by 5’10 is shit cus 5’10 isn’t even considered a tall height and it’s pathetic that a not tall person is making u look short
Lol true. But I feel like manlets care way less if youre tall "like 188-193" its mostly average height guys who are angry because they were closer than the manlets but still failed, if you know what i mean lol.
but a 6’3 dude being height mogged by 6’6 isn’t as bad cus 6’6 ppl are already considered giants by society so the fact that ur even holding ur own with them is impressive
dude even that 6'4 guy looks almost freakishly tall, like legit 6'4 is tall I said that I thought he was 6'5 or 6'6 (but at most), 6'4 is a solid height but it may even be too much, height inflation makes it seem like 6'2.