The difference between 95th percentile girl and 70th percentile girl is so minimal that things like personality count more.

D

Deleted member 22279

Lurker
I would go on to say in my personal level(as a normie) in real life even 95th percentile girl is equal to 65th percentile girl. The difference isn’t that big and I’d prefer someone with better nature. Unlike for guys where 70th percentile guy who is like Steve carell or seth rogen vs 95th percentile guy who looks like Jon Kortajarena. Compare this to 65th percentile girl like Kendall Jenner/Selena Gomez(Everyone around 25 knows atleast 30 girls out of 100 who
Mog them). And 95th percentile girls like Taylor hill/Adriana Lima. Hell, with the exception of Meghan fox I’m pretty sure some men would prefer Kendall over Adriana.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Ricochet
In the US the difference is 20 lbs. Massive.

Tremendous cope bhaijan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Tremendous cope bhaijan
Lol at people here calling Selena Gomez(65th percentile girl) a stacy. Don’t say this when 10/10 male here call ugly women hot and attractive. That’s why every woman has 100 guys behind her because they are all equal.

Lol at people here calling Selena Gomez(65th percentile girl) a stacy. Don’t say this when 10/10 male here call ugly women hot and attractive. That’s why every woman has 100 guys behind her because they are all equal.
Shes becky

not true, the difference in facial structure is night and day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22279
Most of those examples are not good. I've never seen a girl irl on the tier of Lima or Hill. I think you do have a point though, usually irl the difference between 90th percentile and 75th percentile is not that much, people overestimate how many chads/stacies there are. Personality isn't the solution cuz no foids have good personalities. I would go for money or body aside from face.