The difference between chad vs gigachad is massive

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
The two guys on the left are easily chads but are nearly invisible next to Gandy, brutal

F28E490E B2FF 400E A601 4D60D764CE27

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, Lmao, zaynbrah and 4 others
not really, at a certain point it becomes a lot more subjective

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, 5'8manlet, Lmao and 5 others
this forum is getting soo gay and cringe,90% of the posts here are either about "prime chico" or gandy
"rate this giga chad" "which giga chad mogs" nothing creative or original

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, mewcoper, Deleted member 4464 and 5 others
Cheshire mogs old gandy imo

Lol, Gandy looks like a boneless old man, the middle guy mogs.Gandy just skull mog they

this forum is getting soo gay and cringe,90% of the posts here are either about "prime chico" or gandy
DF5B28D0 8DCC 40A1 A662 68EF1569C437

• JFL
Reactions: PSLdemigod, Deleted member 7029, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
Chico5

rate prime chico here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
oh boy my friend @Blackpillsuicide is back, love you bro, will react all your doomer threads until you self ban again buddy. dm me if you need anything tho im getting off soon (srs)

• Love it
Reactions: user1728482728
This dude. Just stop with the fucking cringe gay shit. at a certain point it is subjective

oh boy my friend @Blackpillsuicide is back, love you bro, will react all your doomer threads until you self ban again buddy. dm me if you need anything tho im getting off soon (srs)
HEy bro needed time off to focus on classes ended up with all As, graduating next semester hope I do good :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
Look pm