the difference between greeks and turks

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
on the left we have the white christian warrior straight from Alexander's army. On the right we have a dirty muslim Turk.
920x920.jpg
sukruozyildiz.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel, smoth, Deleted member 3702 and 6 others
where you from? why do you defend/like turks so much lol? It’s appreciated just odd.

Also there is practically no difference between a greek and a turk ngl, apart from the fact one is christian and the other is muslim, and turks have more central asian heritage but this is way less existent nowadays anyway.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
where you from? why do you defend/like turks so much lol? It’s appreciated just odd.

Also there is practically no difference between a greek and a turk ngl, apart from the fact one is christian and the other is muslim, and turks have more central asian heritage but this is way less existent nowadays anyway.
I have an obsession with some countries for no reason

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
I have an obsession with some countries for no reason
Non ethnic turks are elite if they are gl tbh, perfect pheno to slay in UK i’m not sure why there is this image of them being ethnic.

that being said ethnic turk r subhuman; like the ones that r mixed with kurds or shit skins i see in istanbul.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Lorsss
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Non ethnic turks are elite if they are gl tbh, perfect pheno to slay in UK i’m not sure why there is this image of them being ethnic.

that being said ethnic turk r subhuman; like the ones that r mixed with kurds or shit skins i see in istanbul.
dude you keep changing your opinion .

before you said turks = ethnic white skin

now you say turks = some ethnic and shitskin and some european

• +1
Reactions: john_cope

No, I said “turks” can be ethnic if they are mixed with kurds or shit skins. They are immigrants from a syria or kurds, some legit look indian.

As a whole I would say they range from not ethnic at all, to quasi/semi ethnic at the very most

I can cherrypick too
GREEK

TURK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Drugs, Deleted member 685, Lorsss and 3 others

west/north turkey ppl r not ethnic at all, the farmers in the south east are all kurdish anyway lol.
Jfl if you think he’s turkish😂
that guy is armenian or kurdish btw

wish I still had some pics saved but I think turks look really good. ill try to find it eventually. out of all the ethnicities in europe and asia I think turks look much better than most.

I guess it depends on region though
4.png
Gurbanguly_Berdimuhamedow_%282017-10-02%29_02.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and turkproducer
define ethnic
Western/northern europe (not ethnic)
Central/east/south europe (not ethnic to slightly/quasi ethnic)
South america (a bit ethnic to semi ethnic)
Middle east (semi ethnic to ethnic)
Korean/gook countries are ethnic.
India/pakistan/thai etc are all semi ethnic - full ethnic

Western/northern europe (not ethnic)
Central/east/south europe (not ethnic to slightly/quasi ethnic)
South america (a bit ethnic to semi ethnic)
Middle east (semi ethnic to ethnic)
Korean/gook countries are ethnic.
India/pakistan/thai etc are all semi ethnic - full ethnic
define ethnic.

I need to know what you think ethnic means. because India Is full ethnic
so is the middle east

wish I still had some pics saved but I think turks look really good. ill try to find it eventually. out of all the ethnicities in europe and asia I think turks look much better than most.

I guess it depends on region though
4.png
Gurbanguly_Berdimuhamedow_%282017-10-02%29_02.jpg
The second guy is clearly part uzbek at the very least.

I think western/northern turks look good, but i would be lying if turks aren’t faliod by height (5’8-9 “national” average.) and some subhuman phenos (namely kurdish and central asian admixture)
define ethnic.

I need to know what you think ethnic means. because India Is full ethnic
so is the middle east
Middle east ranges from semi - full ethnic
india is semi - full too but mainly full, very rare to find a not ethnic indian

and i already did with the countries lol

The second guy is clearly part uzbek at the very least.

I think western/northern turks look good, but i would be lying if turks aren’t faliod by height (5’8-9 “national” average.) and some subhuman phenos (namely kurdish and central asian admixture)

Middle east ranges from semi - full ethnic
india is semi - full too but mainly full, very rare to find a not ethnic indian

and i already did with the countries lol
dude. ethnic means non european there are no european Indians or middle eaasterns .

the only non ethnics are european .

im not asking you to list who you think is not ethnic and who is im asking you to tell me what you think being ethnic means

Greeks are subhumans facially and socially

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
dude. ethnic means non european there are no european Indians or middle eaasterns .

the only non ethnics are european .

im not asking you to list who you think is not ethnic and who is im asking you to tell me what you think being ethnic means
So turks r ethnic to you for not fully being in europe while greeks r not ethnic, despite being very similar pheno and genetically?

The only way turks r more “ethnic” than greeks is the fact they’re not in EU, muslim falio and more central asian heritage which is only 10-25% anyway across the whole country, including the shitty rural villages lol

I would say western/northern europe are not ethnic

south/east/central are not ethnic to quasi ethnic
define white
White ranges from Nordic blonde hair blue eye to Albanian/greek/turkish pheno

So turks r ethnic to you for not fully being in europe while greeks r not ethnic, despite being very similar pheno and genetically?

The only way turks r more “ethnic” than greeks is the fact they’re not in EU, muslim falio and more central asian heritage which is only 10-25% anyway across the whole country, including the shitty rural villages lol

I would say western/northern europe are not ethnic

south/east/central are not ethnic to quasi ethnic

White ranges from Nordic blonde hair blue eye to Albanian/greek/turkish pheno
idfk either turks or greeks are both ethnic if they are genetically the same like you say.

imo ethnic means non european

What makes you say this? I thought they looked ok when i visited
All the Greeks I have met have the typical gang mob mentality seen with lebonese.

As for their looks, idk tbh jfl, just generalising off the few I've met

define white
white is not as well defined as something like european because people use it based on context and point of view but basic idea of white is someone of european descent.

white is not as well defined as something like european because people use it based on context and point of view but basic idea of white is someone of european descent.
ok so would you say turks are ethnic?

idfk either turks or greeks are both ethnic if they are genetically the same like you say.

imo ethnic means non european
they are not genetically the same, but fairly similar ONLY due to the fact ottoman empire cucked a lot of europe and basically
mixed with these countries.

When someone says they are turkish, they are probably

10-25% central asian
25% macedonian/albanian/greek
a bit arabic (debatable really lol)
and rest eastern european countries
ok so would you say turks are ethnic?
Have you met turkish people IRL, or visited? If you have, you know the answer ranges from not ethnic to quasi ethnic.

they are not genetically the same, but fairly similar ONLY due to the fact ottoman empire cucked a lot of europe and basically
mixed with these countries.

When someone says they are turkish, they are probably

10-25% central asian
25% macedonian/albanian/greek
a bit arabic (debatable really lol)
and rest eastern european countries
so they are 25% euro?

what is the percentage in the northern turks?

All the Greeks I have met have the typical gang mob mentality seen with lebonese.

As for their looks, idk tbh jfl, just generalising off the few I've met
I’ve never met much greeks in UK, there is a lot in australia no?

so they are 25% euro?

what is the percentage in the northern turks?
They are more than 25% imo: When people ask where i’m from, they guess I am albanian/greek/turkish or russian lol

I’ve never met much greeks in UK, there is a lot in australia no?
Yeah, there are some communities here and there.
For some reason they own literally all the vegetable shops jfl

• JFL
Most of them are but few of them have high european admixture can look european.
“Most” is a joke,and this comes from someone who considers himself partly ethnic lol. we all know western/northern turkey is the most populated, and that the other areas are populated with kurds,syrians due to the border.

if anything, turkey is white unless you count the kurds and syrians/mixed with turks in turkey,and then yes they are ethnic.

just ask @TsarTsar444 , hates turkey but even he knows they are majority white/quasi ethnic

They are more than 25% imo: When people ask where i’m from, they guess I am albanian/greek/turkish or russian lol
Most of them are but few of them have high european admixture can look european.
looking european aint the same as being european. many South, central and west asians look european and get mistaken for them despite having zero euro dna.

Yeah, there are some communities here and there.
For some reason they own literally all the vegetable shops jfl
Gyro shop bro (fake kebab)
looking european aint the same as being european. many South, central and west asians look european and get mistaken for them despite having zero euro dna.
bro white is diverse, what more u want me to say? Imo, turks range from not ethnic to quasi ethnic lol. but maybe i have loose definitions of ethnic because i think light curry’s or light arabs are only semi ethnic

Gyro shop bro (fake kebab)

bro white is diverse, what more u want me to say? Imo, turks range from not ethnic to quasi ethnic lol. but maybe i have loose definitions of ethnic because i think light curry’s or light arabs are only semi ethnic
nah dont call light Indians semi ethnic. I dont have euro dna

nah dont call light Indians semi ethnic. I dont have euro dna
They r less ethnic than dark indians like tamils but whatever U wanna label urself u can Lol

many South, central and west asians look european and get mistaken for them despite having zero euro dna.
that's not how it works you can't look european with zero european blood.

• +1
ethnic = having a weird skull shape

clearly the average person doesnt analyze the 1 actual genetic facial differences of skeletal structure between non mongoloid asians and Europeans

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and john_cope
clearly the average person doesnt analyze the 1 actual genetic facial differences of skeletal structure between non mongoloid asians and Europeans
can you show me a non-european person who looks european despite having zero european blood?

• JFL
can you show me a non-european person who looks european despite having zero european blood?
idk I can literally search up nuristan people and a bunch of people who can if they wanted to fool people into believing they are from europe
show up

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and john_cope
idk I can literally search up nuristan people and a bunch of people who can if they wanted to fool people into believing they are from europe
show up
you realize they have european ancestry from steppe people?

• +1
show up
yeah, this is what I was going to say. Some Tajiks look european and they cluster next to kashmiris and pakistanis in DNA haplogroup studies.

• +1
white doesnt mean not ethnic man
Idk bro I gave u my definitions/views

if you’re Lightskin indian, you’re probably semi ethnic at best and full ethnic at worst

you realize they have european ancestry from steppe people?
dude if you are going to count people with Proto Indo Europeans ancestry as european this shit gets complicated and doesnt really make sense. modern europeans is what I MEAN

yeah, this is what I was going to say. Some Tajiks look european and they cluster next to kashmiris and pakistanis in DNA haplogroup studies.
that's because tajiks share common admixture with them the difference is their european ancestry is higher

dude if you are going to count people with Proto Indo Europeans ancestry as european this shit gets complicated and doesnt really make sense. modern europeans is what I MEAN
They clearly have some european ancestry at least, but i think the stuff on google is some heavy cherry picking. some pictures the people look very ethnic

They clearly have some european ancestry at least, but i think the stuff on google is some heavy cherry picking. some pictures the people look very ethnic
doesnt change the facts dude. they clearly dont dude genetic tests say so