the difference between greeks and turks

dude if you are going to count people with Proto Indo Europeans ancestry as european this shit gets complicated and doesnt really make sense. modern europeans is what I MEAN
I don't count them as european and most of them don't look european.they look what they are west asians mixed with euros.Although normal person doesn't know about facial differences that much that is why they can look 'euro' to them.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I don't count them as european and most of them don't look european.they look what they are west asians mixed with euros.Although normal person doesn't know about facial differences that much that is why they can look 'euro' to them.
europeans are different from the proto indo europeans. they have at LEAST 40% dna from others source and at most nearly zero dna from them like In ITalians.
this is why this is bullshit

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
doesnt change the facts dude. they clearly dont dude genetic tests say so
what do you mean they don't?.they have high euro ancestry based genetic tests.

• Woah
dude if you are going to count people with Proto Indo Europeans ancestry as european this shit gets complicated and doesnt really make sense. modern europeans is what I MEAN
well its worthwhile to consider the PIE ancestry. this is why caucasians like Khabib look turbo-european, moreso than actual europeans, even though they speak a totally different language family. its because his DNA is like 95% what the PIE were.

basically everyone in central and south asia has some distant european ancestry. probably ranging from 10-50%. the rest is persian or turkish (asian turk) or dravidian.
Maxresdefault

take Khabib and compare him to Connor Mcgregor, who is Irish, and therefor less proto indo european. this is probably why irish people were prejudiced against because their skulls were different shape.

what do you mean they don't?.they have high euro ancestry based genetic tests.
lIke I said dude. you literally cannot say europeans are the same as proto indo europeans. this would be the same as calling italians turkish

Greek women are hot af and love anal I wanna have anal sex with them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and FatJattMofo
lIke I said dude. you literally cannot say europeans are the same as proto indo europeans. this would be the same as calling italians turkish
Italians have measurable levantine and north african DNA though, which is well known. Unfortunately for Italians, levantines look way better than them.

• Woah
Italians and turks don’t look too different ngl. I’m in italy now and they are less ethnic but as a whole they don’t look that different
Italians have measurable levantine and north african DNA though, which is well known. Unfortunately for Italians, levantines look way better than them.
9F873AB3 3627 44BE 9541 8233777E87C9

I never thought this, i thought italians would look better
look this beautiful levantine arab girl tho

well she’s teaching it idk if she’s from there lol

europeans are different from the proto indo europeans. they have at LEAST 40% dna from others source and at most nearly zero dna from them like In ITalians.
this is why this is bullshit

modern europeans themselves are mixture of three groups yamnaya,western hunter gatherer and neolithic.europeans and nuristanis share common yamnaya ancestry.

its something like 30,000 year old ancestry I think.

way too old to start calling them the same. also keep in mind like I said people with similiar coloring and race (caucasoid) look almost identical anyway no matter what the dna ancestry
modern europeans themselves are mixture of three groups yamnaya,western hunter gatherer and neolithic.europeans and nuristanis share common yamnaya ancestry.
View attachment 150505
ok. I mean are we gonna calling english south Indian ? because what you said makes about as much sense
well its worthwhile to consider the PIE ancestry. this is why caucasians like Khabib look turbo-european, moreso than actual europeans, even though they speak a totally different language family. its because his DNA is like 95% what the PIE were.

basically everyone in central and south asia has some distant european ancestry. probably ranging from 10-50%. the rest is persian or turkish (asian turk) or dravidian.
View attachment 150487
take Khabib and compare him to Connor Mcgregor, who is Irish, and therefor less proto indo european. this is probably why irish people were prejudiced against because their skulls were different shape.
I dont get what you mean. how can this dude look more "european" what doesnt that even mean?

ok. I mean are we gonna calling english south Indian ? because what you said makes about as much sense
I don't want to be mean but you sound so stupid.what exactly do english people and south indians have in common?.Also I am trying to explain to you why nuristanis can sometimes look european as group they are not european.

I don't want to be mean but you sound so stupid.what exactly do english people and south indians have in common?
yamnaya ancestry jfl

how much yamnaya ancestry do south indians have again?. around 5-10 percent which is diluted and negligible.
clearlyu you forgot our previous conversation.

exactly, even west and north turkey has 0.25-30% yamnaya ancestry and they look worlds away from UK which has 50%
wouldnt really so tbh
how much yamnaya ancestry do south indians have again?. around 5-10 percent which is diluted and negligible.
clearlyu you forgot our previous conversation.

exactly, even west and north turkey has 0.25-30% yamnaya ancestry and they look worlds away from UK which has 50%
wouldnt really so tbh

Italians and turks don’t look too different ngl. I’m in italy now and they are less ethnic but as a whole they don’t look that different

View attachment 150502

I never thought this, i thought italians would look better
look this beautiful levantine arab girl tho

well she’s teaching it idk if she’s from there lol
unfortunately most arabs are quite inbred. Im not prejudiced, I know it happens in many parts of the world, but most developed countries stopped cousin marriage and arranged marriage a long time ago. the inbred genes that give them unibrows is why nobody wants to date them.

please post how much they have also it varies by caste in india I think.
please post how much they have also it varies by caste in india I think.
it does. the brahmins have higher PIE than the lower castes in most cases (Jatts being the exception)

# Population Percent
1 S-Indian 53.7
2 Baloch 37.19
3 Caucasian 4.32
4 NE-Asian 1.52
5 SE-Asian 1.2
6 SW-Asian 1.1
7 Papuan 0.45
8 American 0.4
9 Mediterranean 0.12

this is some rando I found on the internets dna test on harrapaworld dna

unfortunately most arabs are quite inbred. Im not prejudiced, I know it happens in many parts of the world, but most developed countries stopped cousin marriage and arranged marriage a long time ago. the inbred genes that give them unibrows is why nobody wants to date them.
i thought inbred marriage was made unpopular now lol even in arabia

it does. the brahmins have higher PIE than the lower castes in most cases (Jatts being the exception)

# Population Percent
1 S-Indian 53.7
2 Baloch 37.19
3 Caucasian 4.32
4 NE-Asian 1.52
5 SE-Asian 1.2
6 SW-Asian 1.1
7 Papuan 0.45
8 American 0.4
9 Mediterranean 0.12

I don't see any steppe ancestry in this indian.baloch here refers to iran neolithic component.

# Population Percent
1 S-Indian 53.7
2 Baloch 37.19
3 Caucasian 4.32
4 NE-Asian 1.52
5 SE-Asian 1.2
6 SW-Asian 1.1
7 Papuan 0.45
8 American 0.4
9 Mediterranean 0.12

main-qimg-e29eb1817cab3c9ef29f28214d4955d8

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo

View attachment 150487
this is non-sense irish have more indo-european(yamnaya) ancestry than chechens and other caucasians.

i thought inbred marriage was made unpopular now lol even in arabia
still super popular. just go on reddit arab or pakistani subreddits and they all talk about marrying their cousins. one dude talked about how his cousin rejected his marriage offer since she cousinzoned him. just brutal!

• JFL
still super popular. just go on reddit arab or pakistani subreddits and they all talk about marrying their cousins. one dude talked about how his cousin rejected his marriage offer since she cousinzoned him. just brutal!
that’s so degenerate; ngl i don’t rly like most arabs. Lazy. muslim this muslim that but a lot of them are degenerate

I don't see any steppe ancestry in this indian.baloch here refers to iran neolithic component.
nah man. the creator of the harrapa world ancestry project said himself the project referss baloch as anywhere from the caucasus to balochistan

the same dude got 50% Caucasus hunter gatherer in another dna test in the same thread (still using gedmatch)

pretty damn sure iran neolithic farmers were not Caucasus hunter gatherer

this is non-sense irish have more indo-european(yamnaya) ancestry than chechens and other caucasians.
well chechens and caucasians got raped by the mongols and turks for like 800 years so thats understandable. but their skulls are very typical of the europeans, which is why we call ourselves caucasians

nah man. the creator of the harrapa world ancestry project said himself the project referss baloch as anywhere from the caucasus to balochistan

the same dude got 50% Caucasus hunter gatherer in another dna test in the same thread (still using gedmatch)

pretty damn sure iran neolithic farmers were not Caucasus hunter gatherer
No you are being confused it doesn't refer yamanya people from steppe. Caucasus people are different from yamanya people.

I wanna fuck latinas in the ass too and tongue kiss

No you are being confused it doesn't refer yamanya people from steppe. Caucasus people are different from yamanya people.
the yamnaya were 75% caucasus hunter gathere I am not being confused

well chechens and caucasians got raped by the mongols and turks for like 800 years so thats understandable. but their skulls are very typical of the europeans, which is why we call ourselves caucasians
still you were wrong when you said you have more indo-european ancestry.Irish genetically cluster along with other north euros.

the dna cant be from anywhere else

still you were wrong when you said you have more indo-european ancestry.Irish genetically cluster along with other north euros.
I hate how irish people look not gonna lie.

No,they weren't.
brb just testing it myself by registering into gedmatch because the prick who posted it first deleated it

They both look ethnic anyway. Ugly or attractive, ethnic is ethnic. Stupid turk.

define ethnic
Western/northern europe (not ethnic)
Central/east/south europe (not ethnic to slightly/quasi ethnic)
South america (a bit ethnic to semi ethnic)
Middle east (semi ethnic to ethnic)
Korean/gook countries are ethnic.
India/pakistan/thai etc are all semi ethnic - full ethnic
Depending how far northeast you go, they can definitely be more ethnic than Central Europeans. Baltic and Finns have some degree Mongoloid admixture, especially the Sami. Central Europeans are argueably the most purely European besides the British isles.