The difference of two men on Valentine's Day

Clark69

Clark69

Penance
depositphotos_391151722-stock-photo-muscled-male-model-bed.jpg

Chad wakes up to the noises of multiple messages blowing up his phone. Notifications from SC & Insta swarm in like angry bees, all the messages are from young Stacies who are thirsting for his Thundercock. Many choices to choose from, he settles for a social gathering with his friends
5b61f33ebe4077619b7bcfd2-1533220316480.jpg

It's an ordinary afternoon for the incel. He wakes up at 1 PM after 11 hours of sleep, checks his Discord & looksmax, and the alerts shoot dopamine into his neurons. The screen emblazoned by dirt & grease, he only realizes it's Valentine's because of a text from his mom. A deep depression hits, the rope beckons.
d876aa40752c88138df835b91129bff8.gif

At the same time, Chad just got done hanging out with his friends. Another day of slaying & living the hedonistic lifestyle to the fullest is nearly finished. He goes back to his apartment where his FWB is waiting on his bed. Life is good.
depressed-lonely-man-sitting-alone-bed_123441-87.jpg

15th of February. Valentine's Day has passed in a blink of the incel's eye. Hitting F5 on forums, playing video games, shitposting on Discord occupied his day. After the dawn has set & the dark has started to creep in. A familiar feeling of dread looms, "next year I won't be alone. Next year my oneitis will be with me." He closes his eyelids and drifts off dreaming. Maybe that girl in his head will soon be on his bed.

Happy Valentine's Day, incels.
cheers-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pig_face, Looksmax Refugee, Deleted member 15556 and 14 others
Read every word my friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556 and Clark69
Nobody in my house is permitted to celebrate Valentine's day.

depositphotos_391151722-stock-photo-muscled-male-model-bed.jpg

Chad wakes up to the noises of multiple messages blowing up his phone. Notifications from SC & Insta swarm in like angry bees, all the messages are from young Stacies who are thirsting for his Thundercock. Many choices to choose from, he settles for a social gathering with his friends
5b61f33ebe4077619b7bcfd2-1533220316480.jpg

It's an ordinary afternoon for the incel. He wakes up at 1 PM after 11 hours of sleep, checks his Discord & looksmax, and the alerts shoot dopamine into his neurons. The screen emblazoned by dirt & grease, he only realizes it's Valentine's because of a text from his mom. A deep depression hits, the rope beckons.
d876aa40752c88138df835b91129bff8.gif

At the same time, Chad just got done hanging out with his friends. Another day of slaying & living the hedonistic lifestyle to the fullest is nearly finished. He goes back to his apartment where his FWB is waiting on his bed. Life is good.
depressed-lonely-man-sitting-alone-bed_123441-87.jpg

15th of February. Valentine's Day has passed in a blink of the incel's eye. Hitting F5 on forums, playing video games, shitposting on Discord occupied his day. After the dawn has set & the dark has started to creep in. A familiar feeling of dread looms, "next year I won't be alone. Next year my oneitis will be with me." He closes his eyelids and drifts off dreaming. Maybe that girl in his head will soon be on his bed.

Happy Valentine's Day, incels.
cheers-leonardo-dicaprio.gif
over for me tbh

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15556 and 5 others
@ArvidGustavsson How's your V Day? Missing your ex?

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 16834 and Deleted

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Cope I have 670 tinder messages

5BDFB714 398B 4E41 B97D 9E7D34E679A4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15556, .👽. and 4 others
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: @forevergymcelling @AscendingHero

Your son certainly won't celebrate one in his lifetime
Yeah. Because he'll be a Chad like his daddy. I've never celebrated it either.

@Gargantuan pin tbh.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
sad, but very true

tbh most guys have lifes like the incel dude in your story. :feelsrope:

brutal thread tbh
anyone got a GF they're gonna be with on the wednesday ?