The disavantages of living as a Stacy. HTB and beckies win.

D

Deleted member 24262

Iron
Hey,

I know it’s like saying rich people have some problems.

But being on the extreme side of the spectrum is never really good.

For the guys here who ascended and dated or hooked up with a stacy they will understand.

Let me start. If we say the beauty distribution is like a bell curve (like IQ) we can say without any problems that extremely beautiful girls are really rare.

And an interesting fact on the extreme side of this chart, stacies use to live some of the same experiences as ugly guys. A very beautiful girl has some tendencies to
get more bullied at school and get treated very badly.

During my studies at the university, there were like 2 giga stacies in my class. Model type: skinny, decent height, mog everyone. No failos. I’m not talking about a stacylight or htb; I’m talking about the type of girl that makes every girl jealous and men unconfortable.

Guess what ? No one in my class liked them. They literally had no friends. No one invited them to parties. One of my teacher disliked one so much that he gave her some bad grades, and she didn’t pass the year. Of course, these 2 stacies had a lot of simp in their dms. They dated celebrities, etc. But it’s like being rich af, when you’re used to it, it’s not very exciting.

So imagine constantly living your life with people who don’t like you or hate you, it must be brutal.

When you have Stacy as a partner, your brain is wired to not trust her. It is interesting to note that, generally, they have a lot of failed relationships. Normies get the best results for LTR.

Let me make a short list to simplify :

• When you’re a stacy some people except you to be better as anyone, high expectation
  • You’re mostly treated as an object, your value is your look and nothing more
  • Everyone is jealous of you, women, men, partner etc. Can lead to isolation, bullying and harassement, sometime suicide
  • When you’re a stacy, some people think you’re probably less intelligent or skilled
  • Stacies generally get a lot difficulties to develop serious and LTR relationship, because no one trust them
  • Everyone bitch about your appearance and gossip
  • Stacies are blackpilled from the birth and they get constant pressure to maintain their looks
  • They can think deep inside their mind they are useless af
  • feminists hate Stacies because muuuh beauty standards blabla « she’s too skinny eeeew"
The movie industry is not full of stacies. It’s much more Stacylight max and HTB. Because the public (normies) can identify more. Look at the new Barbie girl movie,
interpreted by Margot Robbie, not by some 9/10 Ukrainian-type girl. It’s a good example.

The only industry that's full of stacy is the fashion industry, and surprising enough, it’s heavily criticized by normis « muuuh beauty standard blabla » that because they’re getting temporally blackpilled.

And lets talk about this

- Stacy dates her looksmatch she gets criticized for being shallow
- Stacy dates a normie she gets criticized because people think she betabux and cheat
- Stacy dates an ugly guy she gets criticized because people think she deserves better
- Stacy can’t win, she will always be criticized and hated.

I wouldn’t say living as a Stacy is literally a tutorial mode, things are more complex than you think. Try to being rich and you will see that life is not perfect. Same
for being a celebrity lmao.

The perfect balanced life is to be slightly above average, not extreme. But btw I do think Chad live better lives than stacies imo.

And oh btw the rating of this forum is pretty accurate for the stacy gaze. I know some Stacies who find HTB ugly af lmao.

Inb4 dnrd and water

Attachments

• 09876578098.jpg
    09876578098.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Xangsane, buflek and 4 others
Life as a REAL Stacy

face AND body

is life on God mode

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
No this is true. Combine this with a gender that cares way more about social relations and acceptance. This is legit why top crop stacies are more down to earth and nice people.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Sub0, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Guess what ? No one in my class liked them. They literally had no friends. No one invited them to parties. One of my teacher disliked one so much that he gave her some bad grades, and she didn’t pass the year.
Of course, these 2 stacies had a lot of simp in their dms. They dated celebrities, etc. But it’s like being rich af, when you’re used to it, it’s not very exciting.
Doesn't seem like it's an unfair trade-off between the 2 tbh.

You got valid points on downsides to being a Stacy but once you know how to manage it, Stacy > everything.

Also...
1. Margot Robbie is a Stacy.
2. Stacy does NOT get criticized for dating her looksmatch. But yes she does catch flack for dating down in looks unless it's a multimillionaire.
3. Perfectly balanced life isn't slightly above average jfl. You'd still be invisible. I'd argue you should be as close to the top as humanely possible while still being grounded, if that makes any sense IMO.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
i wanna be chad

Hey,

For the guys here who ascended and dated or hooked up with a stacy they will understand.

Let me start. If we say the beauty distribution is like a bell curve (like IQ) we can say without any problems that extremely beautiful girls are really rare.

View attachment 2289283

And an interesting fact on the extreme side of this chart, stacies use to live some of the same experiences as ugly guys. A very beautiful girl has some tendencies to

During my studies at the university, there were like 2 giga stacies in my class. Model type: skinny, decent height, mog everyone. No failos. I’m not talking about a stacylight or htb; I’m talking about the type of girl that makes every girl jealous and men unconfortable.

Guess what ? No one in my class liked them. They literally had no friends. No one invited them to parties. One of my teacher disliked one so much that he gave her some bad grades, and she didn’t pass the year. Of course, these 2 stacies had a lot of simp in their dms. They dated celebrities, etc. But it’s like being rich af, when you’re used to it, it’s not very exciting.

So imagine constantly living your life with people who don’t like you or hate you, it must be brutal.

When you have Stacy as a partner, your brain is wired to not trust her. It is interesting to note that, generally, they have a lot of failed relationships. Normies get the best results for LTR.

• When you’re a stacy some people except you to be better as anyone, high expectation
  • Everyone is jealous of you, women, men, partner etc. Can lead to isolation, bullying and harassement, sometime suicide
  • When you’re a stacy, some people think you’re probably less intelligent or skilled
  • Stacies generally get a lot difficulties to develop serious and LTR relationship, because no one trust them
  • Stacies are blackpilled from the birth and they get constant pressure to maintain their looks
  • feminists hate Stacies because muuuh beauty standards blabla « she’s too skinny eeeew"
The movie industry is not full of stacies. It’s much more Stacylight max and HTB. Because the public (normies) can identify more. Look at the new Barbie girl movie,
interpreted by Margot Robbie, not by some 9/10 Ukrainian-type girl. It’s a good example.

The only industry that's full of stacy is the fashion industry, and surprising enough, it’s heavily criticized by normis « muuuh beauty standard blabla » that because they’re getting temporally blackpilled.

And lets talk about this

- Stacy dates a normie she gets criticized because people think she betabux and cheat
- Stacy dates an ugly guy she gets criticized because people think she deserves better

I wouldn’t say living as a Stacy is literally a tutorial mode, things are more complex than you think. Try to being rich and you will see that life is not perfect. Same

The perfect balanced life is to be slightly above average, not extreme. But btw I do think Chad live better lives than stacies imo.

And oh btw the rating of this forum is pretty accurate for the stacy gaze. I know some Stacies who find HTB ugly af lmao.
Inb4 dnrd and water
Foids that are model-stacies are legit the nicest people

I remember my oneitis telling me she got bullied by fat jewgermans "for being too skinny" after she got scouted by a modelling agent JFL

Foids that are ghetto slut-stacies are the worst

Foids with perfect bodies but mid faces are the worst too

A perfect face with a decent body fogs
Screenshot 20230630 135559 Reddit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 24262
Doesn't seem like it's an unfair trade-off between the 2 tbh.

You got valid points on downsides to being a Stacy but once you know how to manage it, Stacy > everything.

Also...
1. Margot Robbie is a Stacy.
2. Stacy does NOT get criticized for dating her looksmatch. But yes she does catch flack for dating down in looks unless it's a multimillionaire.
3. Perfectly balanced life isn't slightly above average jfl. You'd still be invisible. I'd argue you should be as close to the top as humanely possible while still being grounded, if that makes any sense IMO.
Mmmh I'm not sure. I wouldn't say everything.

I know a Stacy who didn't develop a skill but was a model, married a man. Didn't work her whole life. Her husband died. She had no money and became old and got a low pension. So half of her life was godlike the other part dogshit af.

For Margot Robbie it's debatable, even though she's very attractive.

Everything Stacy does gets heavily criticized, especially her relationship. "Oooh she shwallows; she only dates good looking men"

You have no idea how many Stacies and celebrities wish to be invisible lmao. You can't have everything.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
It's because you're everywhere. You turmed the offtopic section into your my little diary.
which wouldnt have happened if i didnt put all this work just to get ghosted

What world are you living on where stacies don't get treated like queens by everyone and don't have tons of friends. Women and men both treat stacies very well, they can't help it because they can only be respectful and in admiration to someone genetically superior. JFL if you think stacies don't live life on tutorial mode. This scenario you've created where stacies are outcasts is completely and utterly bizarre and untrue.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Sub0 and 1 other person
Hey,

View attachment 2289283

And lets talk about this

Inb4 dnrd and water
But btw I do think Chad live better lives than stacies imo.

why?

What world are you living on where stacies don't get treated like queens by everyone and don't have tons of friends. Women and men both treat stacies very well, they can't help it because they can only be respectful and in admiration to someone genetically superior. JFL if you think stacies don't live life on tutorial mode. This scenario you've created where stacies are outcasts is completely and utterly bizarre and untrue.
I'm living in a world where if you're someone outside the bell curve, the normies won't like it.

Yeah, it's somewhat true that people treat stacies "well" but most of the time it's fake and people expect something in return from you.

My advice to verify my point of view, is to try to have a Stacy as a partner/friend or roommate, and you'll see that her life is not a Disney fairy tale. Some people here just agree because they know some stacies.

But btw I do think Chad live better lives than stacies imo.

why?
I do think Chad can get a free pass from everyone, even feminists. Can fuck whatever he wants; people think it's cool. Will be less judged.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Xangsane
being a woman is a disadvantage so idk

Guess what ? No one in my class liked them. They literally had no friends. No one invited them to parties. One of my teacher disliked one so much that he gave her some bad grades, and she didn’t pass the year.
Tales from the basement.

Megan Fox reportedly has anxiety around a lot of people. She said in an interview that she only trusts her close friends.

Let that sink in.

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
IMG 0326

Omg my life is so hard. Chad forgot that I want pinkish lipstivk not the red one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back