The disgusting recessed subhuman tranny has many female friends

L

Lebgfinal

User
And he is accepted with women.
The gay best friend theory is real. Women will treat you nice if you larp as someone who wouldnt fuck them. Like a gay or a trans.
I dont know why women are so accepting of trans people i would be triggered if i saw a man pretending to be my gender but women are apparently okay with it

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, rooman, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
As a subhuman youll get treated better if you transition, this is the truth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, FacialStructure404 and PRIEST Sv3rige
time to transition buddy :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Live and let live i have no problem with anyone . :bigbrain::feelsokman::feelsokman:

• JFL
What's the point If you don't get to slay

• +1
Very true. All trannies in my school are ugly asf but get treated like princesses.

Although, they never make friends with the top tier foids, only like the nerds / ethnics.

Very true. All trannies in my school are ugly asf but get treated like princesses.

Although, they never make friends with the top tier foids, only like the nerds / ethnics.
women respect men dressing as women better than men
They just dont like men unless they are attracted to them

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
As a subhuman youll get treated better if you transition, this is the truth

Socializing as a female/gay is much easier than male socializing

• +1

Socializing as a female/gay is much easier than male socializing
Brutal truth
i cant even be transphobic im jealous of trans in a way

• JFL
Improving social skills as a male means acting more gay.
Transgenders with autism gain social status and friends because they can finally have the social-ability to emotionally connect with people

Improving social skills as a male means acting more gay.
Transgenders with autism gain social status and friends because they can finally have the social-ability to emotionally connect with people
Its true, trans with autism is halo meanwhile men with autism is social suicide.
You also cant make fun of trans people with autism either because they are protected because they are lgbt. So normies will probably not care about the autism.
Nobody can criticize those unless you want to lose your job and be labeled as a transphobic bigot.

Its true, trans with autism is halo meanwhile men with autism is social suicide.
You also cant make fun of trans people with autism either because they are protected because they are lgbt. So normies will probably not care about the autism.
Nobody can criticize those unless you want to lose your job and be labeled as a transphobic bigot.
Its possible to act NT with autism, you just need to submit to society instead of rejecting social norms. Females with autism act NT and are likeable