The DOMINANCE problem and the stupidity of the human species

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Imagine this:

You’re hanging out with lots of sexy ladies.

A group of 10 muscular thugs aggressively approaches you and is about to attack you.

You can fight them or run to your car and drive away.

If you fight them, the girls lose respect for you because you get beat up.

If you run, the girls lose respect for you because you look like a coward.

There's no action you can take that won't result in reputation loss. And that's the problem. The 10 guys who assault you are completely to blame. It's 100% their fault and 0% yours. But you're the one who loses social status regardless. This just shows the stupidity of the human species. When a man becomes a victim of a violent crime that he can't possibly defend himself against, people's respect of him goes down.

It ain't even a matter of physical strength. You wouldn't be able to defend yourself against 10 jacked fighting thugs even if you're a UFC fighter. The match is unfair. Losing a super unfair fight makes you lose respect, though. SMH at humans. Although we kick out cheaters in sports who try to gain unfair advantages, in everyday life on the streets we don't seem to care if one side of a fight is 10 times as powerful as the other. The winning side gains respect, and the losing side loses respect.

I've lost faith in humanity long ago.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali, LooksOrDeath, horizontallytall and 20 others
Option 3: don't be a pussy and you beat the shit out of them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pandora, Deleted member 32285, Deleted member 12344 and 12 others
Option 3: you beat the shit out of them

Bruh. Option 1 is to fight back, but you aren't strong enough to take on 10 muscular thug fighters in the scenario

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pandora, horizontallytall, Deleted member 32285 and 13 others
actually running away is more attractive than getting beaten up

woman will view it that way

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Chad could run away without losing reputation. The women would mire his sprinting speed.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bndar.337, Pandora, Deleted member 32285 and 18 others
Okay

• Love it
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
bro but whats your point

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Fuck yeah. The problem is that life on Planet Earth is garbage. I’ll rope soon
Okay but you claim to be good-looking so what’s the problem

• Hmm...
That's why social awareness is a thing. Chad is not only about attracting women but also getting respect from men. Chad is not only about look but also a mental thing. You are not Chad if you get yourself in a situation like that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pandora, Deleted member 22080 and thecel
That's why social awareness is a thing. Chad is not only about attracting women but also getting respect from men. Chad is not only about look but also a mental thing. You are not Chad if you get yourself in a situation like that.

What if you get assaulted out of the blue? You don't know the attackers. They just randomly thought it'd be fun to fight you. Then what do you do? Let's say there's 25 guys coming at you. Even the Chaddiest Chad can't fight 25 guys. Men and women lose respect for you no matter what you do.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and volcelfatcel
Option 9
Just pretend you're retreating and falling back but to their surprise you run over them with your car

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Deleted member 20828, gamma and 4 others
Gotta love how this thread got no reacts.

I think I should only shitpost and never post serious threads. If the quality of the forum declines, blame yourselves.

UPDATE: Thank you @Chintuck22 you know how important my rep ratio is to me. I hate all rep ratio moggers (e.g. @JL~) with a passion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Danish_Retard, oatmeal and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Chintuck22, thecel and 1 other person
I think women find it sexy that you stand your ground even tho you will lose.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and SOS-Sonic
  • +1
What if you get assaulted out of the blue? You don't know the attackers. They just randomly thought it'd be fun to fight you. Then what do you do? Let's say there's 25 guys coming at you. Even the Chaddiest Chad can't fight 25 guys. Men and women lose respect for you no matter what you do.
I am 33 years old from a third world country. I've been into several fights myself. And I can assure you that men dont just randomly attack other men. There need to be something happening first before all the shits.

And I have enough life experience to never get myself into the situation you describe.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Danish_Retard, R@m@ and 2 others
I am 33 years old from a third world country. I've been into several fights myself. And I can assure you that men dont just randomly attack other men. There need to be something happening first before all the shits.

And I have enough life experience to never get myself into the situation you describe.

Even if you did something to trigger those fags to fight you, such a reaction is never justified. You just say the N-word in a rap song in a crowd of Black people and you might never see the light of day again. Fuck society. Literally an unlimited amount of retaliation is justified when it comes to the N-word being uttered from a non-Black person's mouth.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, horizontallytall, Deleted member 32285 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DatNibba11, .👽. and volcelfatcel
Thats why I always walk around with one of these babies
843590F4 151B 4CD6 9219 7F6769C7C692

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 32285, Danish_Retard and 5 others
That's why you keep the 30 on you like curry.

or revisit them at another time with 30 opportunistic, predatory arab and black men at your side.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Pandora, shrek, turkproducer and 1 other person
Imagine this:

You’re hanging out with lots of sexy ladies.

A group of 10 muscular thugs aggressively approaches you and is about to attack you.

You can fight them or run to your car and drive away.

If you fight them, the girls lose respect for you because you get beat up.

If you run, the girls lose respect for you because you look like a coward.

There's no action you can take that won't result in reputation loss. And that's the problem. The 10 guys who assault you are completely to blame. It's 100% their fault and 0% yours. But you're the one who loses social status regardless. This just shows the stupidity of the human species. When a man becomes a victim of a violent crime that he can't possibly defend himself against, people's respect of him goes down.

It ain't even a matter of physical strength. You wouldn't be able to defend yourself against 10 jacked fighting thugs even if you're a UFC fighter. The match is unfair. Losing a super unfair fight makes you lose respect, though. SMH at humans. Although we kick out cheaters in sports who try to gain unfair advantages, in everyday life on the streets we don't seem to care if one side of a fight is 10 times as powerful as the other. The winning side gains respect, and the losing side loses respect.

I've lost faith in humanity long ago.
First off, I think a huge UFC fighter like Francis Ngannou who hits extremely hard AND has a granite chin can take 10 guys.

However, I agree man. 10 vs 1 is not fair at all. Furthermore, YOU shouldn’t be the one losing respect. THEY should lose respect since they’re cowards who aren’t man enough to fight one on one.

Also, in that scenario I’d chose to run away. At no point should anyone participate in a fight that they know they’re going to lose.

I don’t care if others lost respect for me. I’d like to see them be in my position. Also, 10 guys attacking you is extremely dangerous. I think you’d either die, or if you managed to survive you’d be extremely injured and have life long complications from the fight. Not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and thecel
Even if you did something to trigger those fags to fight you, such a reaction is never justified. You just say the N-word in a rap song in a crowd of Black people and you might never see the light of day again. Fuck society. Literally an unlimited amount of retaliation is justified when it comes to the N-word being uttered from a non-Black person's mouth.
As I told you, I am from a third world shithole. And the advantage of living in a shithole is the natural social awareness and inborn redpill (not blackpill btw).

The redpill about life is that men always compete with each other, and the samet thing for women. Most men here, (except the overprotected kids nowadays), know that all men hate and want to beat the shit out of each other if a situation allows. That's why one should know how to avoid such situations.

From what you wrote, I guess you are from a western country and are very young. I just could not imagine myself singing a rap song around niggers. Only a social clueless kid could imagine something like that.

Here is what usually happens in my country, very similar to what you described. Just know how to avoid situations like this and you will be fine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, ArdaxHG, Warlow and 2 others
Like dip man’s head chest and back, leave him all saucy
Gotta get the sauce. Without the sauce, a man is lost. But a man can also get lost in the sauce.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and turkproducer
I just could not imagine myself singing a rap song around niggers. Only a social clueless kid could imagine something like that.

I think some people need to be martyrs to expose human stupidity. If enough people die unjustly, maybe people will realize that the moral framework of civilization is utterly low-IQ and broken.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and volcelfatcel
I think some people need to be martyrs to expose human stupidity. If enough people die unjustly, maybe people will realize that the moral framework of civilization is utterly low-IQ and broken.
It's not stupidity if you can beat the shit out of other men. You are too bluepilled to think that calling your friends to beat the shit out of another man is "stupid". It's a very good strategy, although not very nice and satisfying.

And no, you are not a martyr if you get beaten. People will laugh at you and call you an idiot if you get beaten. That's the redpill about life.

• So Sad
This is true, chad cannot save his reputation from losing a fight genuinely. There is nothing more emasculating than getting beaten in a fight in front of your gf as a man. Her primal desire to find a better protective partner ticks.

You could be 6'4 aryan but if you get beaten the fuck out by 5'10 mike tyson in front of your gf she'll respect you far less.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and thecel
As I told you, I am from a third world shithole. And the advantage of living in a shithole is the natural social awareness and inborn redpill (not blackpill btw).

The redpill about life is that men always compete with each other, and the samet thing for women. Most men here, (except the overprotected kids nowadays), know that all men hate and want to beat the shit out of each other if a situation allows. That's why one should know how to avoid such situations.

From what you wrote, I guess you are from a western country and are very young. I just could not imagine myself singing a rap song around niggers. Only a social clueless kid could imagine something like that.

Here is what usually happens in my country, very similar to what you described. Just know how to avoid situations like this and you will be fine.

where r u from JFL

• +1
It's not stupidity if you can beat the shit out of other men. You are too bluepilled to think that calling your friends to beat the shit out of another man is "stupid". It's a very good strategy, although not very nice and satisfying.

I was referring to the idea that it's justified to kill someone for doing acts that cause negligible harm compared to killing, such as saying the n-word. I think assaulting or killing people just for disrespecting you is stupid and wrong. To get people to change, a large quantity of people gotta die from saying the n-word, and then people will realize it's wrong to kill someone just because they're offended.

And no, you are not a martyr if you get beaten. People will laugh at you and call you an idiot if you get beaten.

Which is exactly what you're being a martyr for. We need to make it so people don't laugh at you and call you an idiot if you get beaten. The only way to achieve this is to show everyone that they're unjust.

Last edited:
people have a misguided view on invincible they are as human beings too.

even like two/three skinny manlets attacking a 6'5" male is enough to overwhelm them because of the way the forces are being exchanged and distributed, and it makes the fight unpredictable.

and if they are all buff 6'0" guys who aren't new to fights, its legit done for you, no matter who you are.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston and thecel
people have a misguided view on invincible they are as human beings too.

even like two/three skinny manlets attacking a 6'5" male is enough to overwhelm them because of the way the forces are being exchanged and distributed, and it makes the fight unpredictable.

and if they are all buff 6'0" guys who aren't new to fights, its legit done for you, no matter who you are.
the tv show?

• Woah
You run, lose the SMV, and get it back one by one.

• Woah
High status men would never get caught lacking like that. If you look at any famous dudes like rappers they always travel with bodyguards or a posse. This is why social dominance can be way more important and powerful than physical dominance, even the most physically dominant individual has very little power alone compared to a group.

• +1

• Woah
The 10 guys who assault you are completely to blame. It's 100% their fault and 0% yours.
Extremly low iq take tbh

• Hmm...
Extremly low iq take tbh

It don’t matter if you did something that pissed them off. The assaulters are always the ones at fault for the assault. Violence is never justified except in self-defense and competitive fighting.

(Not that I would follow this principle when I’m a Chad lol. When I’m a 10-foot tall Spiggachad, I’ll just run around mogging and dominating, often violently and recklessly.)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Pandora, horizontallytall and 2 others
It don’t matter if you did something that pissed them off. The assaulters are always the ones at fault for the assault. Violence is never justified except in self-defense or competitive fighting.
Sounds like weak mens cope just like most of morality(except some strong civilizations). The people that made this rules didnt care about this shit in first place.

• Woah
Sounds like weak mens cope just like most of morality(except some strong civilizations). The people that made this rules didnt care about this shit in first place.

That’s cus we are all chimpanzees :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
  • Woah
You just need your self defense for surviving and you fullfill this with morality and rules if you were 6'5 and ripped you wouldnt give a fuck about this

• So Sad