THE DOOM TRIAD GTFIH !!!!

RecessedCel5

RecessedCel5

Fixing my bones
Through my study and in depth analysis
moving dog human GIF

I discovered these 3 traits of Doom that i would advise anyone to run if they see anyone with these traits
Just Do It Running GIF by Rocky

as they exert extreme amounts of autism and gayness that you might become an autistic fag yourself

THE DOOM TRIAD TRAITS
1-BLACK

Because of the jewish media brainwashing them into blaming white people for their own problems (like crime and single motherhood) instead of solving it themselves

Marlon Wayans Dancing GIF

and even when someone tries to do get out of poverty , they shame him for being "too white" (its like they are implying that being educated is a white only trait , which is funny since they preach about how they are equal).

the average black person (african-american more specifically) acts entitled of reparation like he was enslaved 2 years ago and that he is oppressed , when he could rob a bank and get caught then blame it on racism and the blame would be lifted of him

2-Women

The average women's brain has been turned into mush from all the gay media thats pushing degeneracy , i am going to explain it through simple Levels.

Levels 1
Women is born and is in her purest form
Excited Ice Cream GIF

Level 2
The women matures and starting watching media that encourages her to be sexual and her friends encourage her to be a whore

pretty little liars love GIF

Level 3
She starts having promiscuous sex with tons of chad of all races until her brain becomes crippled and incapable of critical thinking.

As you see the average is retarded and stupid , a five year has more comprehension than
her, thats why women on average vote democrats and are open to immigrants that will rape them and kill their men

3-Liberal
I don't need to say much

And when these 3 traits come in 1 person , it exerts so much gayness and retardness that an average person without a NBC suit couldn't survive.

"beware the Black liberal women as she will have no mercy"- Fyodor dostoevsky 1861.

Bonus Points If:
LGBTQ+

@TRUE_CEL @goat2x @Face is everything @rightfulcel @Fatsofag @darktriadpeter @skull_mogger @Baldingman1998 @thehealingfields @Grimba @Spiral @looksmaxxer234 @Tony @RichardSpencel @Chadlite Rutherford @Andrew91 @Fatsofag @Intjcel @changcel @africancel @ChadFucksYourOneitis @DatGuyYouLike @thickdickdaddy27 @Caesar Augustus

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Lihito, Deleted member 9779 and 13 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
imagine tagging so many people for such a shit thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 9670, Michael Myers and 8 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: john2, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 9699 and 7 others
@TRUE_CEL @goat2x @Face is everything @rightfulcel @Fatsofag @darktriadpeter @skull_mogger @Baldingman1998 @thehealingfields @Grimba @Spiral @looksmaxxer234 @Tony @RichardSpencel @Chadlite Rutherford @Andrew91 @Fatsofag
@RichardSpencel im one place above you. brutal dominancepill

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Growth Plate, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 9699
bumppppp

• +1
wtf i spent too much effort for this thread to be ignored like this

• +1
moving dog human GIF

I discovered these 3 traits of Doom that i would advise anyone to run if they see anyone with these traits

as they exert extreme amounts of autism and gayness that you might become an autistic fag yourself

THE DOOM TRIAD TRAITS
1-BLACK

Because of the jewish media brainwashing them into blaming white people for their own problems (like crime and single motherhood) instead of solving it themselves

and even when someone tries to do get out of poverty , they shame him for being "too white" (its like they are implying that being educated is a white only trait , which is funny since they preach about how they are equal).

the average black person (african-american more specifically) acts entitled of reparation like he was enslaved 2 years ago and that he is oppressed , when he could rob a bank and get caught then blame it on racism and the blame would be lifted of him

2-Women

The average women's brain has been turned into mush from all the gay media thats pushing degeneracy , i am going to explain it through simple Levels.

Levels 1
Excited Ice Cream GIF

Level 2
The women matures and starting watching media that encourages her to be sexual and her friends encourage her to be a whore

Level 3
She starts having promiscuous sex with tons of chad of all races until her brain becomes crippled and incapable of critical thinking.

As you see the average is retarded and stupid , a five year has more comprehension than
her, thats why women on average vote democrats and are open to immigrants that will rape them and kill their men

3-Liberal
I don't need to say much

And when these 3 traits come in 1 person , it exerts so much gayness and retardness that an average person without a NBC suit couldn't survive.

"beware the Black liberal women as she will have no mercy"- Fyodor dostoevsky 1861.

Bonus Points If:
LGBTQ+

@TRUE_CEL @goat2x @Face is everything @rightfulcel @Fatsofag @darktriadpeter @skull_mogger @Baldingman1998 @thehealingfields @Grimba @Spiral @looksmaxxer234 @Tony @RichardSpencel @Chadlite Rutherford @Andrew91 @Fatsofag @Intjcel @changcel @africancel
Always wanted to hateful a black liberal chick, bonus points if she is Muslim

• +1
they are so annoying and hypocritical
More fun tho, you can make them scream shit like “white cocks matter” “make America great again” JFL

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
043_450.gif

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, ItsOver.com, Growth Plate and 2 others
More fun tho, you can make them scream shit like “white cocks matter” “make America great again” JFL
thats what makes them annoying they would drop all of their stances if a white chad comes

• +1
BOTB Sticky this mods😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com and RecessedCel5
Based

• Love it
Reactions: RecessedCel5
someone save this thread before a cucked mod deletes it

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 5522
You should have went more in depth

Blacks and IQ
Feminism and Women
Liberals depening on goverment assistance

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
You should have went more in depth

Blacks and IQ
Feminism and Women
Liberals depening on goverment assistance
hmm , okay , i will think about making another thread going into depth on feminism and liberals/lefties being hypocritical

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 5522
as always @rightfulcel takes the award for best user again

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 2632 and 1 other person
STICK THIS THREAD YOU GAY MODS

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
moving dog human GIF

THE DOOM TRIAD TRAITS
1-BLACK

2-Women

Levels 1
Excited Ice Cream GIF

Level 2

Level 3
She starts having promiscuous sex with tons of chad of all races EXCEPT RICECELS until her brain becomes crippled and incapable of critical thinking.

3-Liberal
I don't need to say much

Bonus Points If:
LGBTQ+

@TRUE_CEL @goat2x @Face is everything @rightfulcel @Fatsofag @darktriadpeter @skull_mogger @Baldingman1998 @thehealingfields @Grimba @Spiral @looksmaxxer234 @Tony @RichardSpencel @Chadlite Rutherford @Andrew91 @Fatsofag @Intjcel @changcel @africancel @ChadFucksYourOneitis @DatGuyYouLike @thickdickdaddy27 @Caesar Augustus
there fify

So basically Black bad, women bad, liberals bad.

Agreed

moving dog human GIF

THE DOOM TRIAD TRAITS
1-BLACK

2-Women

Levels 1
Excited Ice Cream GIF

Level 2

Level 3

3-Liberal
I don't need to say much

Bonus Points If:
LGBTQ+

Mirin high IQ. Follow up