The dopamin rush of having some richcell’s wife eye fuck me from his Ferrari is sublime.

I mog you to suicide and YOU KNOW IT. You are piss weak and i live in your head rent free. Fucking PROVE you got the looks you manlet shit skin INCEL.
Who is this horse faced balding witch nosed lookin ass fag
You are like 40 niga you should have kids by now
Tf you do with ur life tellin basement stories flexin at 14 yr olds
What a waste od cum
Jfl at two grown-ups insulting each other like little kids

• +1
Reactions: SolidSnake
Jfl at two grown-ups insulting each other like little kids
jfl at this little nobody trying to insult me
shut your mouth kid
nobody asked
and no one gives a shit about ur opinion

• So Sad
Reactions: Descartes
This dude is old as my dad and on an incel forum calling people faggots. Man we live in a great time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, bladeeout and goat2x
This dude is old as my dad and on an incel forum calling people faggots. Man we live in a great time
I'm 30 lol. I'm more curious what the kids are doing here. Shouldn't you be out and living life and enjoying that collagen?

I'm 30 lol. I'm more curious what the kids are doing here. Shouldn't you be out and living life and enjoying that collagen?
Okay so like 10 years or so younger than my dad. I have a 3 inch dick so I'm just slaving away to make enough money to kill someone and transplant their dick on me.

Okay so like 10 years or so younger than my dad. I have a 3 inch dick so I'm just slaving away to make enough money to kill someone and transplant their dick on me.
Reasonable plan, considering.

Fetchimage

Your avi mogs nothing. You where always an ugly short bully victim and you always will be.

Coping Jewish Noeyebrows small dick energy

vs

Mogger russian gigachad high T slayer of egirls big dick energy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 6997
You just destroyed yourself with that pic
I got nothing else to say
I’m actually slaying and that is that. Nothing else you say will change that. I get to sleep with blond white women, you don’t it’s that simple.
You are an incel larping like he is a slayer.

I’m actually slaying and that is that. Nothing else you say will change that. I get to sleep with blond white women, you don’t it’s that simple.
"I am actually slaying Blonde white women"

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
You are slayin 4 year olds off kindergarten jew
You are an incel larping like a slayer unironacally

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
You are a disgusting bloated no bones ethnic balkancel.
Jfl I am Russian 100% not a single drop of anything else.
And i am an incel, so are you, stop coping you norwooding subhuman

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
You are slayin 4 year olds off kindergarten jew
You are an incel larping like a slayer unironacally
Fucking pedo shit skin. Kill yourself.

Fucking pedo shit skin. Kill yourself.
You are 50
You are balding
You have big old tits
You are ugly
Only you have pedo traits not me

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 5746
You are 50
You are balding
You have big old tits
You are ugly
Only you have pedo traits not me
Oh man I would loooove to see what’s behind that keyboard of yours. I can just imagine the little manlet street shitter that you are. I would laugh SO MUCH.
I mean you don’t even know what pectoral muscles are. What a smell boy you must be.
Come on little curry, show yourself 😂

I don’t usually say this but you are honestly quite ugly and unappealing.
"I don’t usually say this but you are honestly quite ugly and unappealing."
JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Good jawline pct with high protrusive cheekbones and tall skull with 6'2 it's a chad
It doesnt matter what he looks like, unless he is literally O'Pry he has no business being this narcy and deluded
JFL

But looking like this and behaving like he does? Lol helllllll nah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
OP is gl but midface fucks him and that jewish nose

It doesnt matter what he looks like, unless he is literally O'Pry he has no business being this narcy and deluded
View attachment 473768
But looking like this and behaving like he does? Lol helllllll nah
Behaving like what exactly? You guys started demanding photos calling me incel. Never said I was Chad or anything. Point of it all is that a luxury car is cope and so is money unless you also got face and height.

You look old and you would scare most foids. Also don’t know why you have such a shit attitude and chip on your shoulder

You look old and you would scare most foids. Also don’t know why you have such a shit attitude and chip on your shoulder
Obviously I have a chip on my shoulder because of the extreme hostility. HILARIOUS you are also blind to this when you yourself are also hostile and open up with negs and insults. You see now that I point it out right?

In any case I 100% expected this going in I just find it funny you don’t see it yourself.
Also makes no sense why I would scare foids. Explain.

Obviously I have a chip on my shoulder because of the extreme hostility. HILARIOUS you are also blind to this when you yourself are also hostile and open up with negs and insults. You see now that I point it out right?

In any case I 100% expected this going in I just find it funny you don’t see it yourself.
Also makes no sense why I would scare foids. Explain.
dude ur too old for this shit........:)))