The downside of being attractive (blue pill)

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
No, this isn't a brag thread and, yes, it's bluepilled. Alot of niggas only look at the upside of being goodlooking (HTN+) since it's being easier to navigate life and dating. But the double edged sword of this is that you never know who actually values you for you instead of just your looks alone. Imagine going on a date with a girl and one of the first things she compliments is how you look ("you're pretty cute") or only being approached merely because of your looks :hnghn:. A woman knows little to nothing about you and you know alot of the attention she pays you is only because you look good. It makes me want to cry when a woman calls me handsome instead of asking about my interests or what my goals are in life. It's like women just see cute guys as sex objects and toys they look at when they're bored. Im tired of this shit. The next woman who calls me cute, I'm ending it.

one direction love GIF

@ArvidGustavsson @Niko69 @Bvnny.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oxymoron, Toth's thot, Gaia262 and 11 others
No, this isn't a brag thread and, yes, it's bluepilled. Alot of niggas only look at the upside of being goodlooking (HTN+) since it's being easier to navigate life and dating. But the double edged sword of this is that you never know who actually values you for you instead of just your looks alone. Imagine going on a date with a girl and one of the first things she compliments is how you look ("you're pretty cute") or only being approached merely because of your looks :hnghn:. A woman knows little to nothing about you and you know alot of the attention she pays you is only because you look good. It makes me want to cry when a woman calls me handsome instead of asking about my interests or what my goals are in life. It's like women just see cute guys as sex objects and toys they look at when they're bored. Im tired of this shit. The next woman who calls me cute, I'm ending it.

one direction love GIF

I mean it's true, same thing goes for money in my case, also why I never disclose how much I make and would be a shame to date me for money anyways as I spend less on everything than 95% of people do

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Chadeep, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
"cute" is not a compliment for a man you fucking retard...thats how you describe a 5'0 neotenous looking JB

:feelsuhh:"look hes pretty cute"
Ernest-Khalimov.jpg

💩💩💩

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320, Chadeep, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others

one direction love GIF

:lul::lul::lul:idgaf give me 6psl

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Same thing happens to me regarding JBW, I'm getting more racist towards mulattas since all of them comment on my race whenever I get to meet them, seems like I'm just a BWC for them, get completely objectified (serious reply, not joking)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Justheretolmao, Chadeep, fjor2096 and 4 others
bruh women have really nothing to say , there are bros for that
idk why ppl want to talk about the meaning of the universe with them

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
you can looksmin easier than looksmaxxing just do that gain some bodyfat and become normie

Same thing happens to me regarding JBW, I'm getting more racist towards mulattas since all of them comment on my race whenever I get to meet them, seems like I'm just a BWC for them, get completely objectified (serious reply, not joking)
Gigalmao at least you get girls:feelsbadman:

one direction love GIF

But would you rather be good looking and deal with that or be an incel? I definitely see life sweater trting become your own best self. Focus on what brings you value, you use your looks to attract the woman and keep her with your personality (if you're lucky)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
you're getting complimented for your genetics... Genetics is everyone's true value
every other positive trait you have is due to genetics too. looks are just one of them
like iq, creativity, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Chadeep, Deleted member 19551 and 2 others
Gigalmao at least you get girls:feelsbadman:
Yeah, I'm not saying I want to become incel again... but now everytime a black/mulatta seems to be interested in me I end up thinking she is probably only interested in me because she sees me as a white guy (and a gl white guy, of course, don't think a white LTN might get that JBW hailo here in Brazil unless he's a WASP).

Yeah, I'm not saying I want to become incel again... but now everytime a black/mulatta seems to be interested in me I end up thinking she is probably only interested in me because she sees me as a white guy (and a gl white guy, of course, don't think a white LTN might get that JBW hailo here in Brazil unless he's a WASP).
Should I move to Brazil for mamacitas and favela girls

can't relate, ive never been called cute by a women. I've only been called handsome by family memebers:feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 12234
Should I move to Brazil for mamacitas and favela girls
Idk, are you NT? :ogre:

It's probably gonna be hard for you to adapt to our culture lol, niggas here are as NT and low inhib as it gets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
I
Idk, are you NT? :ogre:

It's probably gonna be hard for you to adapt to our culture lol, niggas here are as NT and low inhib as it gets.
I’m nt Ye

Dnr

Plus you’re literally a nigger:hnghn: delusionmaxxing

I mean it's true, same thing goes for money in my case, also why I never disclose how much I make and would be a shame to date me for money anyways as I spend less on everything than 95% of people do
It sucks. It's either you're a betabux or a walking statue women admire. Rarely anything inbetween.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and BoneDensity
I feel you. I'm in the opposite direction. Its why I am turned off by white chicks now bc they'll view you as just a human dildo. Latinas never objectify me. Go where you're wanted and seen as human kings.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Bvnny.
They can only compliment your appearance because they know almost nothing about you.
Man thats normal
jfl
whats the problem here

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
They can only compliment your appearance because they know almost nothing about you.
Man thats normal
jfl
whats the problem here
The only times I ever got oneitis is when I fell in love with the woman's personality. They had to meet a minimum threshold of attractiveness ofc (one was only a HTN) but didn't require being a gigastacy for me to fall for them like it is for women. Majority of women only care about looks and are still chadstruck by exes.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
I always cringe when this weird dorito face dude makes these posts. I'm thinking "what fat chicks is he talking about?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and tyronelite

one direction love GIF

I can relate to this in a different way. How do I fucking know if it's all because of my huge cock? What if my cock was small? Would they still be interested? 😢

ideal for personalityless autists who got nothing else to offer

dnr but holy fuark that hairline is brutal. how does harry styles cope?! or did he get on fin before it was too late? Fuarkkkk

Looks don’t matter, it’s all about NT! :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
i ascended to mtn-htn and grew like 7 inches so i can tell u it is better:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Tagged the wrong chads

• JFL