The DOWNSIDE to needing either Orthognathic or Eyethognathic Surgery

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
other than obviously needing it in the first place,

is that these are facial BASE surgeries. It is like you can't even start looksmaxing until AFTER you get Bimax and/or OBO and the bones have healed back.....

Very frustrating and this is why its better to discover blackpill as young as possible so you cann start early. This is gonna be a long road...............

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
other than obviously needing it in the first place,

if that these are facial BASE surgeries. It is like you can't even start looksmaxing until AFTER you get Bimax and/or OBO and the bones have healed back.....

Very frustrating and this is why its better to discover blackpill as young as possible so you cann start early. This is gonna be a long road...............
is it possible u can find me a models lateral skull x ray

and then I compare my lateral skull x ray to their X ray?

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
atleast i have top tier eye area,just shit infraorbitals,but good browridge and eyeshape

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
how do I make 10k quickly? I need a surgery that would change my life

Well I don't really need it but I need it you know>

I'm young right now so I'm thinking if I make 1000$ working a job, I'll make 10k a year and get a surgery

People on this site have told me I don't really need it and theres a alternative but for now I have to wait

which model makes xrays, maybe gandy
I might compare my lateral skull X ray to larsnova since hes good looking but they said he has a bird profile or recessed chin so Idk but I guess its a starting point

how do I make 10k quickly? I need a surgery that would change my life

Well I don't really need it but I need it you know>

I'm young right now so I'm thinking if I make 1000$ working a job, I'll make 10k a year and get a surgery

People on this site have told me I don't really need it and theres a alternative but for now I have to wait

Let me know when you find out. It has taken me almost a year to save 6K

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Custom Infraorbital implants
Elab the custom part,i want convince my surgeon to advance my infraorbitals with quadrangular lefort 2 or something like that,the more the insurance covers the better

• JFL
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
Elab the custom part,i want convince my surgeon to advance my infraorbitals with quadrangular lefort 2 or something like that,the more the insurance covers the better

JFL Keep living in a fantasy dumbfuck! :feelsuhh: Insurance isn't covering that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Anyway custom PEEK implants extend the bone as if the bone grew more both vertically and frontally

so get bimax, wait a couple of months and then continue with what you need. I don't see the problem.

main obstacle for most people is money.

• +1
Reactions: pizza