The dude Crisck is face swapping with

Are you getting something for it? For height ig just implant would be fine arvid is getting one too
i have to fix my dogshit bite first / misaligned lower wisdom teeth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Fetal+alcohol+syndrome.jpg

"muh smaller lips!"

Bigger lips are more masculine seen in psl and by studies you zoomer fuck
Boyo, oh Boyo...

THIN LIPS is literally A DIMORPHIC TRAIT.

we found that shape features typically perceived as masculine are wide faces with a wide inter-orbital distance, a wide nose, thin lips, and a large and massive lower face.
DOn't thank me. :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, the BULL and Moggie
Boyo, oh Boyo...

images
6357.jpg

Dude, stop embarrassing yourself, for real. Read the paper i gave you. :feelsokman:

Thin lips = MASCULINE. Stop coping with your mutants.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and BearBoy
Dude, stop embarrassing yourself, for real. Read the paper i gave you. :feelsokman:

Thin lips = MASCULINE. Stop coping with your mutants.

Never heard a woman say "sis look at his thin lips!" nigga all women talk about big lips on men jfl at your IQ

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: to be human, Deprived, NFA PB and 3 others
Never heard a woman say "sis look at his thin lips!" nigga all women talk about big lips on men jfl at your IQ
We aren’t talking about what hoes want but about dimorphism. It’s why too much dimorphism makes men look like ogres. Muh pretty boys are very dimorphic is cope, yes they have masculine features but they are lucky fucks who were born with the few good fem features like lips, hair and straight nose.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Artemis and BearBoy
We aren’t talking about what hoes want but about dimorphism. It’s why too much dimorphism makes men look like ogres. Muh pretty boys are very dimorphic is cope, yes they have masculine features but they are lucky fucks who were born with the few good fem features like lips, hair and straight nose.
I never liked having big lips as a child.

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie
I never said too dimorphic is perfect and yeah but my point was bigger lips look better on a dimorphic person that has good bones like my avi.

Maesthetic looks are perfect

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Moggie
Don't have nigger lips, but don't have thin faggot looking thin lips either.

Important to have a balance.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, NFA PB, the BULL and 1 other person
Don't have nigger lips, but don't have thin faggot looking thin lips either.

Important to have a balance.
Nigger lips are a failo you need balanced not too thin and not too big. Like ramirez for example has good balanced lips

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Moggie
Boyo, oh Boyo...

Thin lips Is a subhuman trait

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
2 pages of virginal autism and STILL nobody has managed to explain what a "Crisick" is or who the fuck is he..

Boyo, oh Boyo...

It's dimorphic in the same way women being higher bodyfat is dimorphic
The vast majority of women prefer full lips

What's full?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Artemis
It doesn't work like that.

They prefer "full" lips, which means "fuller than thin lips". No one likes faggot huge lips on males. Maybe some women do, but they are a minority.

Same for bodyfat. EVERYRONE likes higher body fat females. Only faggots on Autists.org like slim-as-stick women. A woman should have nice fats at least in her face, ass, and tits, unlike man. But even so, no one likes OBESE women.

Same with lips. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn

They prefer "full" lips, which means "fuller than thin lips". No one likes faggot huge lips on males. Maybe some women do, but they are a minority.

Same for bodyfat. EVERYRONE likes higher body fat females. Only faggots on Autists.org like slim-as-stick women. A woman should have nice fats at least in her face, ass, and tits, unlike man. But even so, no one likes OBESE women.

Women tend to have more bodyfat, but no one likes fat women. So by the same logic, men have thinner lips, but no one likes thin lipped men. You just restated my point.

"Full lips" are inherently less masculine according to what you posted but most women still prefer them. Literally go search up the pinterest boards women make about men's lips. Many are much fuller than that asian models...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis

I never liked my full lips while growing up.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Artemis