The easiest 0.5-1+ PSL jump ever that everyone can do.

LooksJourney

LooksJourney

Disfigured till 6 Figures
This basic straight forward advice is NOT for longevity of looks, the biggest 2 main points on this list aren't healthy or good for you but they WILL make you look DRAMATICALLY better. To be completely honest, I'd rather look incredibly good for a period of 5-10 years and fall off than look like a pathetic average boring nobody for 15-20 years.

This shit fucking works too, I've gone from being treated like legit subhuman fucking garbage to I'd say normie ish - low tier normie level. However I still have mental issues relating to my years upon years of subhuman treatment so it's hard for me to fully grasp or interpret my new found situation yet but I hope to continue to progress in looks, social and mental ability to achieve a life that I can finally just enjoy being human and be treated as such. Enjoy my prime years and then burn out and disappear. This is not new information on this forum but I feel some people cut themselves short on how much they can actually improve even if you are seriously disgusting looking like I am. Especially if you seriously follow through.

1. Get to a very low body fat percentage so even the shittiest of facial bone structures can shine through. Facial aesthetics is most important body part. The most looked at part of the body is your face. If you are jacked but look fucking ugly you will fail, because people aren't spending 90% of their time looking at your muscle and frame they are looking at your face.

2. Get very tanned. Tan as everyone knows is a massive halo, so many perceptions are made about you if you are very tanned. For example; You are active, you live a very eventful life filled with adventure and activities. Big facial aesthetics halo; hides blemishes and dark eye circles as well as complements the hues of your eyes, teeth, hair and clothes. Not only that but your own confidence in your body will sky rocket which will dramatically help your social skills and ability to behave in a likeable and neurotypical way.

3. Don't neglect soft soft maxxing stuff like haircuts, eyebrow and eyelash maxxing. They do make a difference.

I guarantee if you actually do this shit, you will be shocked in the night and day difference in the way people will treat you. I can tell a lot of people on this forum struggle with procrastination and never actually do any looksmaxxing at all besides working out. If you actually commit you can actually significantly improve your life pretty easily. After all this is done and you still aren't happy with the results that's when serious hard maxxing comes in.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, Daniel Plainview, Mewton and 33 others
  • +1
Reactions: greeneyes, mug, Birdcell and 5 others
Smells like the ocean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 14392, Birdcell and 13 others
Retarded.

Retarded.

Common sense.
How is being lean retarded? Lean is looks nigger without lean most male models are just average twinks

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, HeartOfStone, Moggie and 14 others
How is being lean retarded? Lean is looks nigger without lean most male models are just average twinks
Lol being lean isn't a cope but don't think they wouldn't mog at 15% bf

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Yerico7
Don't bother engaging with obvious trolls. That's the problem on this forum theirs so many bitter complete autistic people in here that literally don't try to understand or learn anything or come on here just to let off steam after a shitty day.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, oldcelloser, greeneyes and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggie, Mewton, Deleted member 14984 and 15 others
He said lean to the bone, that's unhealthy.
I mention that because some peoples facial structure is so fucking shit they need to hear that their face still could look shit at 10% body fat and need unfortunately to diet even harder and get an even lower body fat percentage to get their facial structure to actually show. If your bone structure is half decent you can stop at 10%. I have no experience with decent bone structure because I don't have it. These points are what worked for me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
I mention that because some peoples facial structure is so fucking shit they need to hear that their face still could look shit at 10% body fat and need unfortunately to diet even harder and get an even lower body fat percentage to get their facial structure to actually show. If your bone structure is half decent you can stop at 10%. I have no experience with decent bone structure because I don't have it. These points are what worked for me.
Do u think that the average person is on anavar to stay at 10% all year round ?

Do u think that the average person is on anavar to stay at 10% all year round ?
My brother is absurdly lean and has been for the last 3-4 years. He's skinny as fuck and I'm sure has sub optimal T levels because of it, however what it gives him is in my opinion far better than the trade offs. He is popular, well liked and has a pretty gf. My route is travelling along similar to him but to circumvent hormone problems I've been on TRT for nearly 2 years. If you care about a very muscular physique you will have to make sacrifices to your facial aesthetics IF and ONLY IF you have poor bone structure. Vice versa, if you want the best looking face possible you will have to make sacrifices to your physique. The lucky mother fuckers that have very developed bone structures and fat disposition obviously don't need to worry about any of this.

thanks op, I've never seen this type of a post on this site before

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, mug, KING REIDYZ and 7 others
thanks op, I've never seen this type of a post on this site before
I clearly state its nothing new, I'd seen this shit over and over again but I never TOOK THE ADVICE. Until I did and it changed so fucking much. This post is to get people to actually fucking do it.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, BoneDensity, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Too much water, even fish can drown in your thread

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Danish_Retard, fjor2096 and 4 others
Dear diary:

Going down to 10% for the first time in my life (with roids so I am not too skinny while lean). So far every pound of fat I have lost has resulted in making my face more attractive. Currently at 14%. If I gain .5/10 more points on my face I will be without a shadow of a doubt a high tier normie (with tons of other good traits). May Raptor Jesus be kind to me

raptor-jesus.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser and LooksJourney
you forgot to add cold showers and drink water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, mug, Danish_Retard and 4 others
2. Get very tanned. Tan as everyone knows is a massive halo, so many perceptions are made about you if you are very tanned. For example; You are active, you live a very eventful life filled with adventure and activities. Big facial aesthetics halo; hides blemishes and dark eye circles as well as complements the hues of your eyes, teeth, hair and clothes. Not only that but your own confidence in your body will sky rocket which will dramatically help your social skills and ability to behave in a likeable and neurotypical way.
for some super white pheno is more ideal
Kpop maxxers would nuke their looks with a tan lmao

• +1
Reactions: mug, Wallenberg, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
How do you tan without people noticing, theyll think youre gay.

Done all and still no improvement
7C8AB6CC A4FA 4327 9205 23AF030FC5C9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, mug and Deleted member 19499
Indians
83DF94A9 6CF2 4F7A AAC6 4661A3A43075

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and oldcelloser
tan on the face or on the skin? my face doesnt get tanned its pale as fuck i cant tan it i would stare at the sun 2 hours a day and i only fucked my skin

tan on the face or on the skin? my face doesnt get tanned its pale as fuck i cant tan it i would stare at the sun 2 hours a day and i only fucked my skin
Melanotan II

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
people aren't spending 90% of their time looking at your muscle and frame they are looking at your face.
What about if you are underweight or fat would that increase? As the presence really differs? and if so how much would the percent be, guessing it would be 50-60%.

And reduce salt and sugar to noot look bloated

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Deleted member 18840
How do you tan without people noticing, theyll think youre gay.
People don't lmao, I went from pasty white to golden brown and people always complement it, tell me i look so healthy and active. They just think you've become very out doorsy or if you live in a coastal area that you surf or something. Which I do those things anyway so it's just more halo. Especially if the tan is real, people can tell real vs fake tan. If it's real they won't think your gay. Who tf cares if some cunt thinks your gay? They will still perceive the halo effect it has on you.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Dear diary:

Going down to 10% for the first time in my life (with roids so I am not too skinny while lean). So far every pound of fat I have lost has resulted in making my face more attractive. Currently at 14%. If I gain .5/10 more points on my face I will be without a shadow of a doubt a high tier normie (with tons of other good traits). May Raptor Jesus be kind to me

raptor-jesus.gif
Yes man I love to see it. Mog everyone.

for some super white pheno is more ideal
Kpop maxxers would nuke their looks with a tan lmao
Being a pasty pale piece of shit doesn't work for anyone unless you are already good looking as fuck. Once again if you are good looking genetically you don't need to do anything but preservation.

All of this sounds like cope I’m to lazy and depressed to do all that hard work ima just kms

• +1
All of this sounds like cope I’m to lazy and depressed to do all that hard work ima just kms
I was in your boat man, I had planned out my suicide and everything, but then a kind of manic motivation hit me, if nothing matters and your going to die, why not give one last ditch effort and see what you are capable of and have fun while you are doing it.

The black pill observations and social interactions I was having as I continued to improve myself were fascinating and fully cemented and reaffirmed my efforts and mind set.

Looks are the only thing that matters, the advantages it gives over people and the doors it open. It should be everyone's first priority to fully max them selves out.

I just told myself just one more month, I kept pushing my suicide back 1 month at a time. To be completely honest I'm still suicidal but the magic of being suicidal is when you feel you are so close to removing yourself and you have an exit plan out of reality, the power you feel over your life and the universe is absolutely invigorating. You truly feel that nothing matters and that gives you this freedom to do whatever the fuck you want because at ANY time you want you can escape it all and leave this all behind.

The world and reality is in YOUR head. When you die the world ends with you because you can no longer perceive it. It really is all here in front of you. I'm not saying you shouldn't kill yourself, but if you feel like hanging around use that dark suicidal energy to manipulate and change EVERYTHING around you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, chawaje, YourWifesBoyfriend and 3 others
Dear diary:

raptor-jesus.gif
What are you taking?
I suspect some DHT derivative like Anavar Primo or Masteron

Last edited:
I will leanmaxx + trimaxmax + MT 2 max (y)

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Wallenberg
I will leanmaxx + trimaxmax + MT 2 max (y)
me too but rhino instead of mt2. Unhappily I'm afraid it's cope and change nothing

This post is cope. I will be still be subhuman if I was lean.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser and LooksJourney
On
This basic straight forward advice is NOT for longevity of looks, the biggest 2 main points on this list aren't healthy or good for you but they WILL make you look DRAMATICALLY better. To be completely honest, I'd rather look incredibly good for a period of 5-10 years and fall off than look like a pathetic average boring nobody for 15-20 years.

This shit fucking works too, I've gone from being treated like legit subhuman fucking garbage to I'd say normie ish - low tier normie level. However I still have mental issues relating to my years upon years of subhuman treatment so it's hard for me to fully grasp or interpret my new found situation yet but I hope to continue to progress in looks, social and mental ability to achieve a life that I can finally just enjoy being human and be treated as such. Enjoy my prime years and then burn out and disappear. This is not new information on this forum but I feel some people cut themselves short on how much they can actually improve even if you are seriously disgusting looking like I am. Especially if you seriously follow through.

1. Get to a very low body fat percentage so even the shittiest of facial bone structures can shine through. Facial aesthetics is most important body part. The most looked at part of the body is your face. If you are jacked but look fucking ugly you will fail, because people aren't spending 90% of their time looking at your muscle and frame they are looking at your face.

3. Don't neglect soft soft maxxing stuff like haircuts, eyebrow and eyelash maxxing. They do make a difference.

I guarantee if you actually do this shit, you will be shocked in the night and day difference in the way people will treat you. I can tell a lot of people on this forum struggle with procrastination and never actually do any looksmaxxing at all besides working out. If you actually commit you can actually significantly improve your life pretty easily. After all this is done and you still aren't happy with the results that's when serious hard maxxing comes in.
On the bodybuilding forum they mentioned howngetting to sub 10 percent bodyfat could make cheekbones hollow and pop out aesthetically. I saw an example o. This one person who was at Auschwitz levels of low bodyfat and his cheekbones looked good. He also had a waspy bro flow hairstyle.

• +1
Couple that with mewing and the results would be biblical.

• Hmm...
Dear diary:

raptor-jesus.gif
What you taking? Test and var?

i am not going to obsess over every single mm of fayce like you guys do
i am gonna build muscle till i reach 80% the natty peak (cause i dont wanna work for 2 pounds/ year for years to get to 100% :feelskek:)
also then roid up and gain same amount of muscle roided and then cut ROIDED to 8-10%, cause i wanna retain my fuckin muscle while curtting; cutting natty is extremely hard and annoying
something tells me i could even look HTN with muscle definition and debloated fayce...something changes profoundly in the fayce once you're big AND lean