The effect gore has on me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
It does two things:

Gives me peace and gives me a sort of fear and disassociation. It gives me peace because I know that I am in heaven compared to the guy in the video getting his intestines pulled from his body as he screams. It gives me confidence. It sounds weird, but gore kinda gives me the same effect as alcohol. It gets me drunk, low inhib and makes me social. It also makes me scared of my own body. I have innards. I am a flesh sack. So fragile. It also makes me fear strangers and hate them because they are of the human species and have what it takes to disembowel me if they wanted to.

Gore is weird. It makes me feel alive and also kills my empathy.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and jinnu
I get what u mean

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
:cautious:

• Woah
Most people who are in gores videos get opiod hit after a few seconds which probably feels better than heroin

• +1
Most people who are in gores videos get opiod hit after a few seconds which probably feels better than heroin
Nah I doubt they give that spic some opioids before gutting him. Defeats the purpose of even doing it

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Nah I doubt they give that spic some opioids before gutting him. Defeats the purpose of even doing it
No the body releases opioids

There’s a photograph of a gook dying from a thousand cuts ( traditional punishment) and he is in ecstasy

• JFL
No the body releases opioids

There’s a photograph of a gook dying from a thousand cuts ( traditional punishment) and he is in ecstasy
Nah but that spic was screaming like a little 5 year old bitch, ion think that foo was in ecstasy lil bro 😂

• JFL
Nah but that spic was screaming like a little 5 year old bitch, ion think that foo was in ecstasy lil bro 😂
Yea but after 3 minutes u don’t see what happens . Pain only overtakes pleasure for first 2 minutes

It does two things:

Gives me peace and gives me a sort of fear and disassociation. It gives me peace because I know that I am in heaven compared to the guy in the video getting his intestines pulled from his body as he screams. It gives me confidence. It sounds weird, but gore kinda gives me the same effect as alcohol. It gets me drunk, low inhib and makes me social. It also makes me scared of my own body. I have innards. I am a flesh sack. So fragile. It also makes me fear strangers and hate them because they are of the human species and have what it takes to disembowel me if they wanted to.

Gore is weird. It makes me feel alive and also kills my empathy.
Mirin your autism. I appreciate your gore posts keep doing them.

• Woah
Yea but after 3 minutes u don’t see what happens . Pain only overtakes pleasure for first 2 minutes
image006.jpg

• +1
how does it not terrify you. if you believe in reincarnation it will be you one day

i just feel uncomfortable knowing the possibility of such thing exists

Last edited:
how does it not terrify you. if you believe in reincarnation it will be you one day

i just feel uncomfortable knowing the possibility of such thing exists
It does terrify me. Because we are just bodies

I regret discovering gore and shock content when I was in elementary school...

• +1