character creation is the greatest suifuel

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
literally no matter the game i constantly want to kms after. it gives me the worst dysmorphia tbh. perfecting ratios and giving my character alien features just makes me realise how fucking weird the human face is and the fact that the avatar often times isn't an actual human but a 3d model adds to that disillusion and thus when i gaze upon my own face reality seems to devolve. i am deeply drowned in the familiar comfort of derealization but this is different. it hurts more. i realise i will never be what i fantasize. and we as humans have reached a plateau now where we cannot cope with the primitive nature and life of our ancestors. for survival was our only worry. now indeed we must confront what we are. what are flesh is. what we are made of. what my eyes nose fingers and singular hair molecule is. i really want to abandon my body. become something. anything. being flesh is the greatest curse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Imretarded?, dehydrated and 1 other person
You should try philosophy, you sound very mentally ill like all philosophers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: M๐ŸงฟG, murdah, Imretarded? and 2 others
We must become the ubermensch like what Nietzsche talked about, a new type of human, if youโ€™ve ever played the first deus ex, think something like that albeit even more advanced, not only will we be biologically maxxed out to the fullest but we will be part machine

We must become the ubermensch like what Nietzsche talked about, a new type of human, if youโ€™ve ever played the first deus ex, think something like that albeit even more advanced, not only will we be biologically maxxed out to the fullest but we will be part machine
Iโ€™ve been rambling about become an ubermensch for years lol. itโ€™s futile. if I cannot escape this prison of flesh there is no reason for anything. it is why nietzche in all his brilliance went mad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and i hear voices
091BE79C6F1F3DD3388B960592123B6FCF8148E3

dark elf bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, IvanTheSpaceBiker, lemonnz and 3 others
i dont care about my looks

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and lilith
I had to stop reading I can hear the chubby ethnic fingers typing away too hard

Bro just blast gear, soft max asf, then if you need surgery get it but gauruntee most your issues going away at 200lbs lean asf, w a good hairstyle n fashion white teeth, good brows and lashes, perfect skin

Am I wrong tho?

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
I Love it, Made many mogger Sims for example, See it as art, people outside of blackpill couldnt even do this jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
literally no matter the game i constantly want to kms after. it gives me the worst dysmorphia tbh. perfecting ratios and giving my character alien features just makes me realise how fucking weird the human face is and the fact that the avatar often times isn't an actual human but a 3d model adds to that disillusion and thus when i gaze upon my own face reality seems to devolve. i am deeply drowned in the familiar comfort of derealization but this is different. it hurts more. i realise i will never be what i fantasize. and we as humans have reached a plateau now where we cannot cope with the primitive nature and life of our ancestors. for survival was our only worry. now indeed we must confront what we are. what are flesh is. what we are made of. what my eyes nose fingers and singular hair molecule is. i really want to abandon my body. become something. anything. being flesh is the greatest curse.
negga i just had this experience after creating my elden ring character jfl

• JFL
Iโ€™ve been rambling about become an ubermensch for years lol. itโ€™s futile. if I cannot escape this prison of flesh there is no reason for anything. it is why nietzche in all his brilliance went mad.
you have a way with words, you should start writing more

• JFL
i always play as chad, it's who i most closely identify with

• JFL
This is why I make the ugliest avatars humanly possible. So, I donโ€™t experience any derealization

• JFL
I Love it, Made many mogger Sims for example, See it as art, people outside of blackpill couldnt even do this jfl
I showed my sister this rameriez sim and she said she couldnt get its face out her head:lul:

• +1
Reactions: baerr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back