The Effect of Height on Male SMV

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
Height is one of the more controversial subjects of lookism, with some believing being tall enough is enough to bump you up a full SMV tier and others thinking it's complete cope.

The truth, predictably, is somewhere in between.

Kevin Harts Height shuttr ftr copy

First, let's define the terms "Short", "Average" and "Tall".

Simply put, if you're more than 1 Standard Deviation away from the mean height, you're either short or tall.

So for example(it's literally just a fucking example you autists I don't care if average height is 6'4 in your Belarusian basement), in the US where average height is 5'10, you are "Short" if you are less than or equal to 5'7, and you are "Tall" if you are more than 6'1.

To be conservative, the Short category is inclusive of the lower bound of 1 SD while the Tall category isn't. And all heights are barefoot of course.

Screenshot 2023 05 25 at 91347 PM

Now, let's see how women describe people of a given looks level and height combination.

First, let's look at average height (5'8-6'1 in the US).
meh aya cash GIF by You're The Worst

How women describe a Subhuman of average height - "Ew wtf"
How women describe an LTN of average height - "He looks average/decent but he has a funny lookin X"
How women describe an MTN of average height - "He looks alright/decent/fine." if this MTN has subjective appeal he might get called "cute" also.
How women describe an HTN of average height - "He's a good looking guy!" or "He's hot/cute!".
How women describe a Chadlite+ of average height - "He's so fucking hot"

Now let's look at the Short Kings! (5'7 and below in the US)
I Love You Disney GIF
chick depiction GIF

(mirin rizz)

How women describe a Short Subhuman - "Eww wtf"
How women describe a Short LTN - "He's so fucking short jfl!"
How women describe a Short MTN - "He's so short!! lol"
How women describe a Short HTN - "He's cute! Kinda short tho lol"
How women describe a Short Chadlite+ - "He's so fucking pretty. lol"

Finally we come to "Tall" folks (6'1.5+ in the US)
Grace Judd GIF by 9-1-1: Lone Star

How women describe a Tall Subhuman - "Ewwww wtf"
How women describe a Tall LTN - "at least he's tall ig"
How women describe a Tall MTN - "He's so tall!"
How women describe a Tall HTN - "I want him to tie me down and r@pe me!"
How women describe a Tall Chadlite+ ~~ "*squeals*"

Color key for responses:
Red/Red
- No fucking chance lmao!
Orange - Maybe if he pays me a salary?
Yellow - Fuck it why not I don't have anything better.
Green -
I'd let him lock me in his basement and feed me cat food if it means he will fuck me one day.

So to summarize - ... actually I'll leave that to the reader as an exercise.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rift3938, blite, buflek and 40 others
@5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @Vain786 @Sanguinius @cloUder @ALP @Bvnny @ROTTING @inferiorpispot234 @prettyboyy @rand anon @nitesik @BongMog @Looksmaxxer911 @VladimirtheGreat @lasnt @SurgeryEnjoyer @flippasav @gribsufer1 @notrealdanish @cytoplasm @Ragnar @danny phantom @EasyMan875 @0hMan @User49 @zsombi @Kerbouchard @mbolo @inspector @NoEscape42 @qotav @seleucus @pry @thecel @Xangsane @It'snotover @ascendedd @glo goblin @SecularIslamist @forevermirin @Gioscottii

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: It'snotover, rand anon and subswork
i agree a lot. i am an LTN myself, not even that tall, 6'2 and i have gotten compliments from girls just on my height.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: drop, T50 Mogger, BoredPrince and 6 others
I guess you’ve heard the phrase “Ewwww wtf" a lot

@mrriceguy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MagicMirror, T50 Mogger and Deleted member 28896
Your idea on how most women think is very corrupted

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, HerpDerpson, crackercel and 1 other person
do the right thing water GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, MagicMirror, BongMog and 2 others
I guess you’ve heard the phrase “Ewwww wtf" a lot

@mrriceguy
Idk why tf he keeps tagging you, literally masochism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subswork and User49
I want to rape so bad in Minecraft!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, 5.5psl, Mewton and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
you wrote a novel but the whole height subject can be simplified in one sentence:
just be taller than her with htn+ face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, 5.5psl, Detective and 10 others
5'8 to 5'10 is not average it is below average, many states in the U.S that don't have a high number of mexicans/ethnics have 5'11 height average.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, AspiringMogger, Jigen and 2 others
i agree a lot. i am an LTN myself, not even that tall, 6'2 and i have gotten compliments from girls just on my height.
Yes, one of the main conclusions is that it is never over if you're a tall normie.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, drop and T50 Mogger
5'8 to 5'10 is not average it is below average, many states in the U.S that don't have a high number of mexicans/ethnics have 5'11 height average.
Average is
6'2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Jigen, BongMog and 1 other person
Sure, the average height figures are only for reference - you can customize it for your location's average height.

Yes, one of the main conclusions is that it is never over if you're a tall normie.
Am I really that tall tho? I feel like height halo doesnt work for me anymore. I am 6'2 since like 14 that's when girls complimented me on it all the time and boys. Now I am just slightly taller than average guy here in germany... there is no halo for me. Maybe If I was 6'5 like my father

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
you wrote a novel but the whole height subject can be simplified in one sentence:
Uh no that's average height cope and only one part of what I wrote.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen and BongMog
Youre the biggest coper around. 5'6 is taller than most foids yet still subhuman if HTN face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: drop, Jigen and forevermirin
Youre the biggest coper around. 5'6 is taller than most foids yet still subhuman if HTN face
exactly, also coping with the fact that tall guys DO NOT need to be HTN+ unlike average height guys.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm

• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin
Imo its more from 5'9 where height becomes cope
I think there is no difference between mtn 5'9 and mtn 6'3

Its face only

below 5'9 is failo

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justleavemealone, Jigen, forevermirin and 1 other person
Also 5'9 is manlet height in Europe

• +1
Reactions: drop, T50 Mogger, St.TikTokcel and 6 others
You live in ethnic manlet land, of course height doesn't matter there.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: drop, grimy, Jigen and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and cytoplasm
in femlet lands a 5'6 male with a htn+ face does fine unless you live in nordland where the average foid is 5'7 then you need to be like 5'8+.

Imo its more from 5'9 where height becomes cope
I think there is no difference between mtn 5'9 and mtn 6'3

Its face only

below 5'9 is failo
You can not be serious. It's a night and day difference

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and BongMog
LTN 6‘2 incapable of being anything other than volcel

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and forevermirin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog and cytoplasm
Uh no that's average height cope and only one part of what I wrote.
average height is 100% fine, its not ideal but it works. your face+income decides your partner anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 24789
in femlet lands a 5'6 male with a htn+ face does fine unless you live in nordland where the average foid is 5'7 then you need to be like 5'8+.
Most users here are from the west so it doesnt apply to them. You'd have to have chadlite face at that height to equal 6' mtn
Im 6'3 so i think I know that correctly, but I'm certainly autistic
I also am and thats the only thing keeping me alive rn. Id rope instantly if I was 5'9, you probably would too if you woke up at that height tommorow

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jigen, forevermirin and Deleted member 24789
Height is one of the more controversial subjects of lookism, with some believing being tall enough is enough to bump you up a full SMV tier and others thinking it's complete cope.

The truth, predictably, is somewhere in between.

View attachment 2223103

First, let's define the terms "Short", "Average" and "Tall".

Simply put, if you're more than 1 Standard Deviation away from the mean height, you're either short or tall.

So for example(it's literally just a fucking example you autists I don't care if average height is 6'4 in your Belarusian basement), in the US where average height is 5'10, you are "Short" if you are less than or equal to 5'7, and you are "Tall" if you are more than 6'1.

To be conservative, the Short category is inclusive of the lower bound of 1 SD while the Tall category isn't. And all heights are barefoot of course.

View attachment 2223107

Now, let's see how women describe people of a given looks level and height combination.

First, let's look at average height (5'8-6'1 in the US).
meh aya cash GIF by You're The Worst 're The Worst

How women describe a Subhuman of average height - "Ew wtf"
How women describe an LTN of average height - "He looks average/decent but he has a funny lookin X"
How women describe an MTN of average height - "He looks alright/decent/fine." if this MTN has subjective appeal he might get called "cute" also.
How women describe an HTN of average height - "He's a good looking guy!" or "He's hot/cute!".
How women describe a Chadlite+ of average height - "He's so fucking hot"

Now let's look at the Short Kings! (5'7 and below in the US)
I Love You Disney GIF
chick depiction GIF

(mirin rizz)

How women describe a Short Subhuman - "Eww wtf"
How women describe a Short LTN - "He's so fucking short jfl!"
How women describe a Short MTN - "He's so short!! lol"
How women describe a Short HTN - "He's cute! Kinda short tho lol"
How women describe a Short Chadlite+ - "He's so fucking pretty. lol"

Finally we come to "Tall" folks (6'1.5+ in the US)
Grace Judd GIF by 9-1-1: Lone Star

How women describe a Tall Subhuman - "Ewwww wtf"
How women describe a Tall LTN - "at least he's tall ig"
How women describe a Tall MTN - "He's so tall!"
How women describe a Tall HTN - "I want him to tie me down and r@pe me!"
How women describe a Tall Chadlite+ ~~ "*squeals*"

Color key for responses:
Red/Red
- No fucking chance lmao!
Orange - Maybe if he pays me a salary?
Yellow - Fuck it why not I don't have anything better.
Green -
I'd let him lock me in his basement and feed me cat food if it means he will fuck me one day.

So to summarize - ... actually I'll leave that to the reader as an exercise.
good thread. jfl at the rape tho what u cooking boss 😂

• JFL
6'2 is not that tall where I live.
It is still tall in Germany just from eye level perspective you don't feel tall cuz many ppl are close to your height.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: a1dancell, Jigen, forevermirin and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Yuno_howitez
It is still tall in Germany just from eye level perspective you don't feel tall cuz many ppl are close to your height.
I guess you are right. Only times I can tell I mog a 6'2 guy or something is when I'm close to them and can tell my eyes are higher than theirs. most of the time I cant tell the difference.

I saw myself on a video a friend took once standing next to a 6 foot tall guy and I actually looked decently taller for sure, like a mog.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin and Piratecel
You live in ethnic manlet land, of course height doesn't matter there.
when did i say height does not matter at all? i said be taller than her and you fine.
Most users here are from the west so it doesnt apply to them. You'd have to have chadlite face at that height to equal 6' mtn

americuck is a manlet country tbh, i only consider some countries in europe to be above average. in those countries average male height is way higher so its not an issue
as long as you hit the average height of males where you then you have 0 height problems. anybody saying otherwise is a sub htn male

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, forevermirin and cytoplasm
I live in germany so pretty tall here and it’s still a good height and acceptable with LTN face
Imagine if i was 6'5 like my father though. He had it so good. too bad my mom is 5'4 or something. really short. I am exactly at my calculated height if you do the calculation thing.

• Woah
What is the conversion rate tho? Women give compliments to all people on all sorts of things...sexually charged "compliments" differ by undertone and physical contact, have you got any of them solely upon being 6'2?

• +1
Imagine if i was 6'5 like my father though. He had it so good. too bad my mom is 5'4 or something. really short. I am exactly at my calculated height if you do the calculation thing.
Ofc it would be better but I wish i was even 5’10 bro. Height is such a lifesaver idk how youre an actual Insel. Are you nt?

• So Sad
Good post

• Love it
Ofc it would be better but I wish i was even 5’10 bro. Height is such a lifesaver idk how youre an actual Insel. Are you nt?
Bro sub htn u cant rape women

Life start when u can rape

(in mincraft)

So being tall is not enough

• JFL
What is the conversion rate tho? Women give compliments to all people on all sorts of things...sexually charged "compliments" differ by undertone and physical contact, have you got any of them solely upon being 6'2?
not sexually charged. just comments like "how are you so tall" "have u gotten taller" "are you good at basketball"
one girl even told me i wish my boyfriend was as tall as you, that actually hurt me a little

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, forevermirin, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
im not a virgin i ascended with a weak MTB. I am fairly NT because I make an effort IRL even tho at home I am a complete degenerate

• +1
  • Love it
im not a virgin i ascended with a weak MTB. I am fairly NT because I make an effort IRL even tho at home I am a complete degenerate
Weak mtb is ok if you are ltn. Congrats bro see your capable of getting girls obviously

as long as you hit the average height of males where you then you have 0 height problems. anybody saying otherwise is a sub htn male
yeah this post isn't about shitting on average height lol - that's literally the baseline and SMV tiers are built around assuming average height so by definition HTN+ average height is good. It's just that a 6'5 dude getting rated MTN should know it's far from over for him.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 24789