The Effect of Height on Male SMV

yeah this post isn't about shitting on average height lol - that's literally the baseline and SMV tiers are built around assuming average height so by definition HTN+ average height is good. It's just that a 6'5 dude getting rated MTN should know it's far from over for him.
6'5 is really tall, there is necessarily a niche girl for that , but 6'1-6'3 is decently tall to really mogs

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Jigen and forevermirin
I think I heightmog 90% in my country, but 10% are taller than me which is still a lot

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin
6'5 is really tall, there is necessarily a niche girl for that , but 6'1-6'3 is decently tall to really mogs
but bro 6'3 and 6'5 has virtually no difference to a <5'5 girl aside from how it sounds. the primal instincts at play will definitely benefit both almost equally.

you tell me are you able to guess someone's height below a certain point? i know my mom is 5'7 and thats short to me so anything around that or below seems the same. unless they're realy fucking short like 5'2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Most users here are from the west so it doesnt apply to them. You'd have to have chadlite face at that height to equal 6' mtn
I also am and thats the only thing keeping me alive rn. Id rope instantly if I was 5'9, you probably would too if you woke up at that height tommorow
5’9 isn’t that brutal jfl, it’s below average but not like a 5th percentile height such as 5’6

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
I think I heightmog 90% of of guys in height in my country, but 10% are taller than me which is still a lot
yeah but assuming you're even MTN, only about 3% of those taller guys actually facemog you. once you're above a certain height it doesn't matter how much taller you are unless you're tall girl only,

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
5’9 isn’t that brutal jfl, it’s below average but not like a 5th percentile height such as 5’6
Would be brutal for me cuz I have 4 psl face. And ofc the difference between 5'6 and 5'9 is massive

• +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195
but bro 6'3 and 6'5 has virtually no difference to a >5'5 girl aside from how it sounds. the primal instincts at play will definitely benefit both almost equally.

you tell me are you able to guess someone's height below a certain point? i know my mom is 5'7 and thats short to me so anything around that or below seems the same. unless they're realy fucking short like 5'2
yeah its true.
yeah but assuming you're even MTN, only about 3% of those taller guys actually facemog you. once you're above a certain height it doesn't matter how much taller you are unless you're tall girl only,
Bro its not true

From what ive seen being tall in my country often goes hand in hand with being htn/chadlite

what the shit i thought u joined 2022

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 24789
Tall subhuman can confirm ewww wtf

• So Sad
Unfortunately this is cope.

• Woah
Height is one of the more controversial subjects of lookism, with some believing being tall enough is enough to bump you up a full SMV tier and others thinking it's complete cope.

The truth, predictably, is somewhere in between.

View attachment 2223103

First, let's define the terms "Short", "Average" and "Tall".

Simply put, if you're more than 1 Standard Deviation away from the mean height, you're either short or tall.

So for example(it's literally just a fucking example you autists I don't care if average height is 6'4 in your Belarusian basement), in the US where average height is 5'10, you are "Short" if you are less than or equal to 5'7, and you are "Tall" if you are more than 6'1.

To be conservative, the Short category is inclusive of the lower bound of 1 SD while the Tall category isn't. And all heights are barefoot of course.

View attachment 2223107

Now, let's see how women describe people of a given looks level and height combination.

First, let's look at average height (5'8-6'1 in the US).
meh aya cash GIF by You're The Worst 're The Worst

How women describe a Subhuman of average height - "Ew wtf"
How women describe an LTN of average height - "He looks average/decent but he has a funny lookin X"
How women describe an MTN of average height - "He looks alright/decent/fine." if this MTN has subjective appeal he might get called "cute" also.
How women describe an HTN of average height - "He's a good looking guy!" or "He's hot/cute!".
How women describe a Chadlite+ of average height - "He's so fucking hot"

Now let's look at the Short Kings! (5'7 and below in the US)
I Love You Disney GIF
chick depiction GIF

(mirin rizz)

How women describe a Short Subhuman - "Eww wtf"
How women describe a Short LTN - "He's so fucking short jfl!"
How women describe a Short MTN - "He's so short!! lol"
How women describe a Short HTN - "He's cute! Kinda short tho lol"
How women describe a Short Chadlite+ - "He's so fucking pretty. lol"

Finally we come to "Tall" folks (6'1.5+ in the US)
Grace Judd GIF by 9-1-1: Lone Star

How women describe a Tall Subhuman - "Ewwww wtf"
How women describe a Tall LTN - "at least he's tall ig"
How women describe a Tall MTN - "He's so tall!"
How women describe a Tall HTN - "I want him to tie me down and r@pe me!"
How women describe a Tall Chadlite+ ~~ "*squeals*"

Color key for responses:
Red/Red
- No fucking chance lmao!
Orange - Maybe if he pays me a salary?
Yellow - Fuck it why not I don't have anything better.
Green -
I'd let him lock me in his basement and feed me cat food if it means he will fuck me one day.

So to summarize - ... actually I'll leave that to the reader as an exercise.
Tall 193+
Average 180-192
Short: 179 or shorter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 16220 and forevermirin
you wrote a novel but the whole height subject can be simplified in one sentence:
just be taller than her with htn+ face
Pretty much this

in ho chi minh city?
The way you are describing it makes sense if we tried to date rationale people. There is nothing rational about women. Unless you height mog the closest man in your vicinity to oblivion, there is no height halo.

Anything close to average is seen as a failo to women. Let me remind you they rate 80% of men as below average

• +1
Reactions: klamus, St.TikTokcel and forevermirin
Am I really that tall tho? I feel like height halo doesnt work for me anymore. I am 6'2 since like 14 that's when girls complimented me on it all the time and boys. Now I am just slightly taller than average guy here in germany... there is no halo for me. Maybe If I was 6'5 like my father

6ft 2 is the best height for men; tall but not too tall that it intrudes in your life.

@5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @Vain786 @Sanguinius @cloUder @ALP @Bvnny @ROTTING @inferiorpispot234 @prettyboyy @rand anon @nitesik @BongMog @Looksmaxxer911 @VladimirtheGreat @lasnt @SurgeryEnjoyer @flippasav @gribsufer1 @notrealdanish @cytoplasm @Ragnar @danny phantom @EasyMan875 @0hMan @User49 @zsombi @Kerbouchard @mbolo @inspector @NoEscape42 @qotav @seleucus @pry @thecel @Xangsane @It'snotover @ascendedd @glo goblin @SecularIslamist @forevermirin @Gioscottii
:feelspepo: :feelswhy:

• JFL
6ft 2 is the best height for men; tall but not too tall that it intrudes in your life.
I don't think anything under 6'5 intrudes your life unless you live.in manlet country

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Height is one of the more controversial subjects of lookism, with some believing being tall enough is enough to bump you up a full SMV tier and others thinking it's complete cope.

View attachment 2223103

Simply put, if you're more than 1 Standard Deviation away from the mean height, you're either short or tall.

So for example(it's literally just a fucking example you autists I don't care if average height is 6'4 in your Belarusian basement), in the US where average height is 5'10, you are "Short" if you are less than or equal to 5'7, and you are "Tall" if you are more than 6'1.

To be conservative, the Short category is inclusive of the lower bound of 1 SD while the Tall category isn't. And all heights are barefoot of course.

View attachment 2223107

Now, let's see how women describe people of a given looks level and height combination.

How women describe an LTN of average height - "He looks average/decent but he has a funny lookin X"
How women describe an MTN of average height - "He looks alright/decent/fine." if this MTN has subjective appeal he might get called "cute" also.
How women describe an HTN of average height - "He's a good looking guy!" or "He's hot/cute!".

I Love You Disney GIF
chick depiction GIF

(mirin rizz)

Color key for responses:
Red/Red
Green -
I'd let him lock me in his basement and feed me cat food if it means he will fuck me one day.

Cope thread

• JFL

View attachment 2223103

View attachment 2223107

I Love You Disney GIF
chick depiction GIF

(mirin rizz)

Color key for responses:
Red/Red
Green -

Copium average height for white men new gen in America is 6’1-6’3 and in Europe 6’3-6’5 tired of hearing this cope women are also taller whites women in the us are 5’6-5’8 and Europe 5’8-5’10

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Soumyadip, St.TikTokcel and forevermirin
The way you are describing it makes sense if we tried to date rationale people. There is nothing rational about women. Unless you height mog the closest man in your vicinity to oblivion, there is no height halo.

Anything close to average is seen as a failo to women. Let me remind you they rate 80% of men as below average
Yes you are right, maybe you can make the criterion for being "tall" stricter, but the theory of height halo it gives is real. You just need to be a height that is relatively uncommon in your area such that a woman's first thought when seeing you is your height. Sometimes a good frame and proportions might even compensate for not being super tall.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Copium average height for white men new gen in America is 6’1-6’3 and in Europe 6’3-6’5 tired of hearing this cope women are also taller whites women in the us are 5’6-5’8 and Europe 5’8-5’10
(it's literally just a fucking example you autists I don't care if average height is 6'4 in your Belarusian basement),

I think this is how it works for most women when it comes to physical male attractiveness: 50% of your attractiveness comes from your face, 25% your height, 25% physique otherwise. Some women care more about height than this, some even less. Height is definitely not the most important factor unless you're a legitimate midget or something. A tall height is also more common than a truly good-looking face.

Obsession with height is more of a male gaze thing because men often conflate what is intimidating to a man (large body) with what women like. Obviously women also prefer taller men (though not ogres), but it's not as important to them. Just as a big body on a man may intimidate other men, it can also intimidate women, and not necessarily in a good way, which is something to keep in mind.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, risque_dew, Redblue0 and 3 others
I think this is how it works for most women when it comes to physical male attractiveness: 50% of your attractiveness comes from your face, 25% your height, 25% physique otherwise. Some women care more about height than this, some even less. Height is definitely not the most important factor unless you're a legitimate midget or something. A tall height is also more common than a truly good-looking face.

Obsession with height is more of a male gaze thing because men often conflate what is intimidating to a man (large body) with what women like. Obviously women also prefer taller men (though not ogres), but it's not as important to them. Just as a big body on a man may intimidate other men, it can also intimidate women, and not necessarily in a good way, which is something to keep in mind.
Here, height is important. I swear some women were disappointed that I'm just 5'9.

• +1
50% of your attractiveness comes from your face, 25% your height, 25% physique otherwise
nope its beyond cope to think physique is equally as important as height. one is a genetic trait the other isn't. most top 10% physiques must also be tall.

Here, height is important. I swear some women were disappointed that I'm just 5'9.
Yes, height is important, but not as important to most as many think. Did you being 5´9" stop these women from wanting to meet you, though?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin and Xangsane
Yes, height is important, but not as important to most as many think. Did you being 5´9" stop these women from wanting to meet you, though?
With ethnic women it's okay, whites no. (however, I don't want white women)

nope its beyond cope to think physique is equally as important as height. one is a genetic trait the other isn't. most top 10% physiques must also be tall.
Physique is not genetic? So just any random person could look like Arnold if only they hit the gym and roid up? lol How can height be genetic, but physique not? Obviously you can improve your physique by working out, but the genetic potential of men is not equal. Plenty of men slave away at the gym and still look like shit, and vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235
Obsession with height is more of a male gaze thing because men often conflate what is intimidating to a man (large body) with what women like.
Again the logic doesn't hold up - do men find other men with attractive faces intimidating? Nope, so why would we conflate being intimidating with being attractive to women? Makes no sense - men think height is important because of the positive affirmations they have or haven't received for their height.

Height is actually extremely femalegaze and men don't really have a way to understand this since we don't select for height as ferociously as women do - so men have no way to understand how height factors into attractiveness. But then when you see how average height has improved drastically throughout history, even when accounting for nutritional improvements you realize how important it really is.

We do however select for female physique which is why we assume our physique is as important - malegaze.

i agree a lot. i am an LTN myself, not even that tall, 6'2 and i have gotten compliments from girls just on my height.
why can you get a compliment for something you didnt control, i fucking hate woman

Again the logic doesn't hold up - do men find other men with attractive faces intimidating? Nope, so why would we conflate being intimidating with being attractive to women? Makes no sense - men think height is important because of the positive affirmations they have or haven't received for their height.

Height is actually extremely femalegaze and men don't really have a way to understand this since we don't select for height as ferociously as women do - so men have no way to understand how height factors into attractiveness. But then when you see how average height has improved drastically throughout history, even when accounting for nutritional improvements you realize how important it really is.

We do however select for female physique which is why we assume our physique is as important - malegaze.
What on earth? I never said anything about intimidating faces, only heights and body sizes. What men might think is attractive, often a stereotypically hyper masculine look, may not be as attractive to women as they think, the latter of whom often like more feminine features in men. This is basic stuff. And actually yes, men probably do often find attractive male faces intimidating, not in the sense of them being more likely to physically hurt them, but due to their potential to take their women away.

Once again, most women don't care much about height as long as you're in the roughly average range at least. A good-looking 5´10" guy will beat the average looking 6´3" guy in 80% of the cases.

Physique is not genetic? So just any random person could look like Arnold if only they hit the gym and roid up? lol How can height be genetic, but physique not? Obviously you can improve your physique by working out, but the genetic potential of men is not equal. Plenty of men slave away at the gym and still look like shit, and vice versa.
it is, but you're coping hard if you think the difference between having top 50% physique genetics and top 5% physique genetics is anywhere close to the difference between top 50% height at top 5% height.

A good-looking 5´10" guy will beat the average looking 6´3" guy in 80% of the cases.
if you read my post carefully before coming up with these statements you'd realize it doesn't contradict anything I said. The role height plays is that the 6'3 average looking guy will stand out from a group of normies as much as a good looking (HTN) guy would.

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf and justleavemealone
With height, I don't know why guys don't just test it themselves and find the difference. All this theory shit is for incels.

You have the height you were born with. That's the control. You can use lifts and lying to fraud upwards.

Do you get better reactions with either of the latter? Keep doing them. If you don't, then it doesn't matter.

I'm just under 5'10. I gained an inch or so in height from better posture. That made no difference. I wore cheap $10 lifts from Ebay. Got myself up to 6'0, give or take. Get more looks, girls calling me "tall." Also fucked my knee because it was cheap shit.

So I bought some proper boots with a lift. I go from 177cm up to 183 or so. Big enough difference in how girls treat me, comfortable, and the boots are stylish so that's what girls comment on. I also started lying in the sense that instead of saying "I'm 5'9.5" I started saying, "I'm just under six foot with no shoes on" and "just about 6'1 in shoes." Most girls just take it for granted that you're telling the truth and have no idea.

My friend is 6'4. He doesn't have to do any of this shit. But that makes no difference to me whatsoever, so I don't care. Getting upset because some 6'2 dude gets an SMV boost and you don't is fucking gay and a waste of time.

FWIW: I probably get a slight jump in SMV from the added height. I think that's mostly that 5'5+ girls consider me tall enough so it makes my pool bigger more than that 5'0 girls are more attracted because of my 2" increase. but to put things in perspective, switching from glasses to contacts, which nobody really talks about on these sites, had a fucking massive difference. It was like going from a 2 out of 10 to a 7 in terms of girl interactions. Glassescels should test it. Literally go to a bar with your glasses on, walk around, then go to the bathrooms and put your contacts in and walk around the same place. You will get more eye contact immediately. Height is nothing that extreme.

Last edited:
  • +1