The Effect of Height on Male SMV

With height, I don't know why guys don't just test it themselves and find the difference. All this theory shit is for incels.

You have the height you were born with. That's the control. You can use lifts and lying to fraud upwards.

Do you get better reactions with either of the latter? Keep doing them. If you don't, then it doesn't matter.

I'm just under 5'10. I gained an inch or so in height from better posture. That made no difference. I wore cheap $10 lifts from Ebay. Got myself up to 6'0, give or take. Get more looks, girls calling me "tall." Also fucked my knee because it was cheap shit.

So I bought some proper boots with a lift. I go from 177cm up to 183 or so. Big enough difference in how girls treat me, comfortable, and the boots are stylish so that's what girls comment on. I also started lying in the sense that instead of saying "I'm 5'9.5" I started saying, "I'm just under six foot with no shoes on" and "just about 6'1 in shoes." Most girls just take it for granted that you're telling the truth and have no idea.

My friend is 6'4. He doesn't have to do any of this shit. But that makes no difference to me whatsoever, so I don't care. Getting upset because some 6'2 dude gets an SMV boost and you don't is fucking gay and a waste of time.
good post, at your height it is probably easier to test these theories with frauding but when you're tall it's not possible to see what life would be like at average height - which is why this post was targeted more towards taller users so they know to take their face ratings in the right way. the biggest thing is you're never invisible if you're normie and tall - you will always have niche appeal.

what you describe by frauding to around 6'-6'1 is a more logically understandable benefit of having a larger dating pool - however there is a certain point of tallness at which it alone can give you appeal to certain women.
FWIW: I probably get a slight jump in SMV from the added height. I think that's mostly that 5'5+ girls consider me tall enough so it makes my pool bigger more than that 5'0 girls are more attracted because of my 2" increase. but to put things in perspective, switching from glasses to contacts, which nobody really talks about on these sites, had a fucking massive difference. It was like going from a 2 out of 10 to a 7 in terms of girl interactions. Glassescels should test it. Literally go to a bar with your glasses on, walk around, then go to the bathrooms and put your contacts in and walk around the same place. You will get more eye contact immediately. Height is nothing that extreme.
that's interesting, i assume you have an above average eye area tho since i know people who legit look better with glasses. but yeah in cases like yours im sure its a big difference - hard to compare with height because glasses->contacts is a facial looksmax and as we know face is always king.

What if you’re Chadelite + and 6’ (6’2” with shoes, fraud as 6’1”)

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
Unless you Are at least +2" taller than The average in your Area, your Height is a slight failo. Yes I'm honestly saying that women thought that Prime Brad Pitt should Be a bit taller. They probably werent saying it Out loud

• Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Mogger and forevermirin
With height, I don't know why guys don't just test it themselves and find the difference. All this theory shit is for incels.

You have the height you were born with. That's the control. You can use lifts and lying to fraud upwards.

Do you get better reactions with either of the latter? Keep doing them. If you don't, then it doesn't matter.

I'm just under 5'10. I gained an inch or so in height from better posture. That made no difference. I wore cheap $10 lifts from Ebay. Got myself up to 6'0, give or take. Get more looks, girls calling me "tall." Also fucked my knee because it was cheap shit.

So I bought some proper boots with a lift. I go from 177cm up to 183 or so. Big enough difference in how girls treat me, comfortable, and the boots are stylish so that's what girls comment on. I also started lying in the sense that instead of saying "I'm 5'9.5" I started saying, "I'm just under six foot with no shoes on" and "just about 6'1 in shoes." Most girls just take it for granted that you're telling the truth and have no idea.

My friend is 6'4. He doesn't have to do any of this shit. But that makes no difference to me whatsoever, so I don't care. Getting upset because some 6'2 dude gets an SMV boost and you don't is fucking gay and a waste of time.

FWIW: I probably get a slight jump in SMV from the added height. I think that's mostly that 5'5+ girls consider me tall enough so it makes my pool bigger more than that 5'0 girls are more attracted because of my 2" increase. but to put things in perspective, switching from glasses to contacts, which nobody really talks about on these sites, had a fucking massive difference. It was like going from a 2 out of 10 to a 7 in terms of girl interactions. Glassescels should test it. Literally go to a bar with your glasses on, walk around, then go to the bathrooms and put your contacts in and walk around the same place. You will get more eye contact immediately. Height is nothing that extreme.
What The fuck do people honestly Ask each other Heights in conversation? This is absolutely retarded. Anyone can see how tall you Are. Here in FInland you only get asked If you over 6'6+ so tall that people cant honestly Even gauge your Height. 99% of people dont Ask your Height because They Have fucking eyes and can see how tall you Are. Where do you live?

What The fuck do people honestly Ask each other Heights in conversation? This is absolutely retarded. Anyone can see how tall you Are. Here in FInland you only get asked If you over 6'6+ so tall that people cant honestly Even gauge your Height. 99% of people dont Ask your Height because They Have fucking eyes and can see how tall you Are. Where do you live?
usually happens with people you know and height somehow gets brought up in the conversation. Or girls u meet for the first time they'll ask too if you're a good height.

A legit barefoot 6 will mog most people period

Height is one of the more controversial subjects of lookism, with some believing being tall enough is enough to bump you up a full SMV tier and others thinking it's complete cope.

The truth, predictably, is somewhere in between.

View attachment 2223103

First, let's define the terms "Short", "Average" and "Tall".

Simply put, if you're more than 1 Standard Deviation away from the mean height, you're either short or tall.

So for example(it's literally just a fucking example you autists I don't care if average height is 6'4 in your Belarusian basement), in the US where average height is 5'10, you are "Short" if you are less than or equal to 5'7, and you are "Tall" if you are more than 6'1.

To be conservative, the Short category is inclusive of the lower bound of 1 SD while the Tall category isn't. And all heights are barefoot of course.

View attachment 2223107

Now, let's see how women describe people of a given looks level and height combination.

First, let's look at average height (5'8-6'1 in the US).
meh aya cash GIF by You're The Worst 're The Worst

How women describe a Subhuman of average height - "Ew wtf"
How women describe an LTN of average height - "He looks average/decent but he has a funny lookin X"
How women describe an MTN of average height - "He looks alright/decent/fine." if this MTN has subjective appeal he might get called "cute" also.
How women describe an HTN of average height - "He's a good looking guy!" or "He's hot/cute!".
How women describe a Chadlite+ of average height - "He's so fucking hot"

Now let's look at the Short Kings! (5'7 and below in the US)
I Love You Disney GIF
chick depiction GIF

(mirin rizz)

How women describe a Short Subhuman - "Eww wtf"
How women describe a Short LTN - "He's so fucking short jfl!"
How women describe a Short MTN - "He's so short!! lol"
How women describe a Short HTN - "He's cute! Kinda short tho lol"
How women describe a Short Chadlite+ - "He's so fucking pretty. lol"

Finally we come to "Tall" folks (6'1.5+ in the US)
Grace Judd GIF by 9-1-1: Lone Star

How women describe a Tall Subhuman - "Ewwww wtf"
How women describe a Tall LTN - "at least he's tall ig"
How women describe a Tall MTN - "He's so tall!"
How women describe a Tall HTN - "I want him to tie me down and r@pe me!"
How women describe a Tall Chadlite+ ~~ "*squeals*"

Color key for responses:
Red/Red
- No fucking chance lmao!
Orange - Maybe if he pays me a salary?
Yellow - Fuck it why not I don't have anything better.
Green -
I'd let him lock me in his basement and feed me cat food if it means he will fuck me one day.

So to summarize - ... actually I'll leave that to the reader as an exercise.
Thanks for making this post, it's pretty standard stuff and obvious for smart people, and all credit to you, but I GUARANTEE there will be people who will not understand the point you quite eloquently made, and will post retard tier shit on this thread unfortunately.

I feel like you haven't experienced much small talk in your life.

I feel like you haven't experienced much small talk in your life.
Finnish People dont small talk. People just dont Ask Heights around here. Everyone can see your Height unless you Are 6'5+.

Finnish People dont small talk. People just dont Ask Heights around here. Everyone can see your Height unless you Are 6'5+.

Everyone small talks everywhere. I chatted to many randoms when I visited Helsinki. It was no less social a place than anywhere else in Northern Europe.

And everyone can see your height everywhere else on the planet. It's not like Finnish people are the only people with an innate gift for seeing whether someone is tall or not.

Fuck me I'm on the spectrum and some of you incels blow my mind with your lack of social ability.

• JFL
Everyone small talks everywhere. I chatted to many randoms when I visited Helsinki. It was no less social a place than anywhere else in Northern Europe.

And everyone can see your height everywhere else on the planet. It's not like Finnish people are the only people with an innate gift for seeing whether someone is tall or not.

Fuck me I'm on the spectrum and some of you incels blow my mind with your lack of social ability.
Youre retarded. Ive Been to bars hundreds of times. Only couple of Times 5'11 chads Have called me tallish. I think chads recognize good traits and arent afraid to say it Out loud like fragile normies. I repeat that people only Ask others Heights when a Guy is above 6'4. What I mean by "people can see your Height" is that there Arent Many situations where men would Ask someones Height, why would a 5'9 Guy Ask a 6'1 Guy how tall he is? He can see that hes about 4 inches taller than him and asking would only mog him. He doesnt gain anything from asking because he can see his Height. Ive asked a 6'8 Guy his Height because Jesus fucking christ he was tall and I wanted to know how tall he exactly was.

Last edited:
Youre retarded. Ive Been to bars hundreds of times. Only couple of Times 5'11 chads Have called me tallish. I think chads recognize good traits and arent afraid to say it Out loud like fragile normies. I repeat that people only Ask others Heights when a Guy is above 6'4. What I mean by "people can see your Height" is that there Arent Many situations where men would Ask someones Height, why would a 5'9 Guy Ask a 6'1 Guy how tall he is? He can see that hes about 4 inches taller than him and asking would only mog him. He doesnt gain anything from asking because he can see his Height. Ive asked a 6'8 Guy his Height because Jesus fucking christ he was tall and I wanted to know how tall he exactly was.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with talking to guys.

I don't give a fuck.

• +1
Thanks for sharing your experiences with talking to guys.

I don't give a fuck.
Yeah he clearly doesn't talk to women much but that isn't surprising for a user here.

Yeah he clearly doesn't talk to women much but that isn't surprising for a user here.
Exactly The same experience with women. Ive never Been asked how tall I am or heard a girl say "youre tall"

• Hmm...
Exactly The same experience with women. Ive never Been asked how tall I am or heard a girl say "youre tall"
how tall are you and where do u live?

187cm and finland
barefoot height? im 191 and its almost painful how often girls sub 5'5 will remark "you're so tall wtf" when i stand close to them. maybe finnish girls are just much taller or used to seeing people your height. which is why "tall" is relative

barefoot height? im 191 and its almost painful how often girls sub 5'5 will remark "you're so tall wtf" when i stand close to them. maybe finnish girls are just much taller or used to seeing people your height. which is why "tall" is relative
Barefoot yeah. Sub 193 just isnt special at all. Theres no reason For them to Ask For Height because They see 190cm men Every week. Also girls dont need to Ask your Height, The sheer fact that youre tall makes you interesting. I dont see The point in asking obvious things, and neither do people here, as They dont seem to do it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Great argument. "Wrong". Maybe this is true in midget countries where you get a legitimate halo from being 6´3", but in some countries 6´3" is a common height, as in as much as 20% of the male population being that height or above. In those cases a good-looking face is much less common and therefore more sought after by the average woman.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Great argument. "Wrong".
u didn't make much of an argument either tbh just stated a subjective opinion with no proof.

Great argument. "Wrong". Maybe this is true in midget countries where you get a legitimate halo from being 6´3", but in some countries 6´3" is a common height, as in as much as 20% of the male population being that height or above. In those cases a good-looking face is much less common and therefore more sought after by the average woman.
sure, but if u read the original post it clearly says what is considered "tall" depends on location. so yes if you're in a place like the netherlands being 6'3 probably isnt much of a halo but its equivalent "tall" height (maybe 6'5) probably is. so i dont disagree with you, we're just looking at it different ways

• +1
Reactions: Guba
what if 6’0 feet barefoot, and 6’2 with shoes

Height is one of the more controversial subjects of lookism, with some believing being tall enough is enough to bump you up a full SMV tier and others thinking it's complete cope.

The truth, predictably, is somewhere in between.

View attachment 2223103

First, let's define the terms "Short", "Average" and "Tall".

Simply put, if you're more than 1 Standard Deviation away from the mean height, you're either short or tall.

So for example(it's literally just a fucking example you autists I don't care if average height is 6'4 in your Belarusian basement), in the US where average height is 5'10, you are "Short" if you are less than or equal to 5'7, and you are "Tall" if you are more than 6'1.

To be conservative, the Short category is inclusive of the lower bound of 1 SD while the Tall category isn't. And all heights are barefoot of course.

View attachment 2223107

Now, let's see how women describe people of a given looks level and height combination.

First, let's look at average height (5'8-6'1 in the US).
meh aya cash GIF by You're The Worst 're The Worst

How women describe a Subhuman of average height - "Ew wtf"
How women describe an LTN of average height - "He looks average/decent but he has a funny lookin X"
How women describe an MTN of average height - "He looks alright/decent/fine." if this MTN has subjective appeal he might get called "cute" also.
How women describe an HTN of average height - "He's a good looking guy!" or "He's hot/cute!".
How women describe a Chadlite+ of average height - "He's so fucking hot"

Now let's look at the Short Kings! (5'7 and below in the US)
I Love You Disney GIF
chick depiction GIF

(mirin rizz)

How women describe a Short Subhuman - "Eww wtf"
How women describe a Short LTN - "He's so fucking short jfl!"
How women describe a Short MTN - "He's so short!! lol"
How women describe a Short HTN - "He's cute! Kinda short tho lol"
How women describe a Short Chadlite+ - "He's so fucking pretty. lol"

Finally we come to "Tall" folks (6'1.5+ in the US)
Grace Judd GIF by 9-1-1: Lone Star

How women describe a Tall Subhuman - "Ewwww wtf"
How women describe a Tall LTN - "at least he's tall ig"
How women describe a Tall MTN - "He's so tall!"
How women describe a Tall HTN - "I want him to tie me down and r@pe me!"
How women describe a Tall Chadlite+ ~~ "*squeals*"

Color key for responses:
Red/Red
- No fucking chance lmao!
Orange - Maybe if he pays me a salary?
Yellow - Fuck it why not I don't have anything better.
Green -
I'd let him lock me in his basement and feed me cat food if it means he will fuck me one day.

So to summarize - ... actually I'll leave that to the reader as an exercise.
over for facecopers

i agree a lot. i am an LTN myself, not even that tall, 6'2 and i have gotten compliments from girls just on my height.
are you a legit 6’2? do you wear lifts? what’s your height walking around with shoes