The effect of roids on others around you - girls and sex

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
I just leave these screenshots here, it's from a well known forum.

Asegasegh
Aeghgah
Ashae
Sagehea

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SolarWind, bruh3610, Nordiccel and 3 others
tldr: there is a halo effect of having higher t levels, people around you sense you having mulitple times the test levels of the average man

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Yeah I notice this in my friends lol. Natty for life tho.

Url of the forum?

What? We can now magically sense hormone levels :lul: Sounds placebo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 6382 and 8 others
What? We can now magically sense hormone levels :lul: Sounds placebo
no normal person would realise its due to hormone levels, but people would prolly think you're more confident or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
no normal person would realise its due to hormone levels, but people would prolly think you're more confident or something
I think its the same as all the nofap stories sounds exactly the same as this , just more confidence and also maybe more alert so you notice these things. Or maybe they feel so good on t they think every girl who looks in their direction wants their dick, some dudes are like this

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member 1680, Madhate and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 7863
@Yuyevon opinion?

I just wanna run one or two cycles. Blast to a bit above natty limit and then stop.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: penis3 and TITUS
guy i knew who had insane physique, blasted loads of tren, complete freak said that when he was on tren girls he had over would go crazy for his smell to the point where it was noticeably obvious

would constantly talk about how good he smelled, would put their head in his armpit after sex and shit

only happened to him when he was on tren

not out of the realm of possibility imo

• +1
Reactions: SolarWind, Deleted member 9837, bruh3610 and 1 other person
Or maybe they feel so good on t they think every girl who looks in their direction wants their dick, some dudes are like this
I'm like that and always get the urge to show my dick, i'm not on T though

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 7863
I'm like that and always get the urge to show my dick, i'm not on T though
I was like that on my 130 + day nofap streak , felt like every girl wanted my creampie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, randomvanish, wasted and 2 others
Good good.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
I can't smell shit, even standing besides roiders in my gym.

• Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
sounds like placebo to me but who knows

It has to be said, that the dose makes the poison. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt that doing a beginner 350mg/week test-e only cycle will lead to these desired effects. What I'm thinking is that you will only experience that if you take the full stack of a pro bodybuilder jfl. But maybe I'm wrong. I will report back after a few weeks into my first cycle.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and bruh3610
tldr: there is a halo effect of having higher t levels, people around you sense you having mulitple times the test levels of the average man
No they dont. Cope thread.

It has to be said, that the dose makes the poison. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt that doing a beginner 350mg/week test-e only cycle will lead to these desired effects. What I'm thinking is that you will only experience that if you take the full stack of a pro bodybuilder jfl. But maybe I'm wrong. I will report back after a few weeks into my first cycle.
Plz tag me in that

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Mouthbreath
COPE.

horny muscular guys act horny so girls acted in that way too. this is the only reason. there is no "smell" shit, lol