The effort required for a simple date in SEA makes it pointless

AhappyPill4u

AhappyPill4u

2020cel
If you're living in the West, it makes sense that it'll require tremendous effort to court a white girl post school and it's justified given the fact that an average white girl mogs the average gook to oblivion.

The reality is this, is a jungle gook whore really worth pursuing? I think I'm gonna LDAR the entire time I'm in the Philippines. Why the fuck should I pursue jungle gooks? Where the fuck do I get the motivation to go all out at clubs, etc? Man, everything is so fucked man. I shouldn't have to resort to SEA, but this is the reality for a lot of men.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Danish_Retard, watah and 2 others
I thought SEA Monkeys were super easy?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, try2beme and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Not at all. I have 600 likes and 150 matches and only 4 so far may actually result in a date and even then, it's like I'm pulling teeth for anything to transition into real life.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Not at all. I have 600 likes and 150 matches and only 4 so far may actually result in a date and even then, it's like I'm pulling teeth for anything to transition into real life.

Pics of these sloots?

Pics of these sloots?
Nah, just in case I get liking one of them after a date, that's if I even manage to get to that stage. They're strong MTN/HTN.

Pics of these sloots?
I accidentally ignored her DM.
Screenshot 20240905 115447 OkCupid

u cant have 200 likes in a short span nd struggle to meet, that’s legit impossible.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Danish_Retard and Kelly Oubre Jr
u cant have 200 likes in a short span nd struggle to meet, that’s legit impossible.
I DO. One of them that I asked to meet with was 36 but looked 28. She said I'd have to pay her because men fly her out everywhere, JFL. Muh JBW, bro.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton
If you're living in the West, it makes sense that it'll require tremendous effort to court a white girl post school and it's justified given the fact that an average white girl mogs the average gook to oblivion.

The reality is this, is a jungle gook whore really worth pursuing? I think I'm gonna LDAR the entire time I'm in the Philippines. Why the fuck should I pursue jungle gooks? Where the fuck do I get the motivation to go all out at clubs, etc? Man, everything is so fucked man. I shouldn't have to resort to SEA, but this is the reality for a lot of men.
Filipina women are ugly as fuck, dont go for them
inb4 some random retard posts good looking jungle monkey
IDGAF I DONT RACE MIX

• +1
Reactions: k99, AhappyPill4u, ss07 and 1 other person
Filipina women are ugly as fuck, dont go for them
inb4 some random retard posts good looking jungle monkey
IDGAF I DONT RACE MIX
I'm gonna LDAR and return an incel more than likely. If I can't get them to come over what's the point. I can't be bothered to jester with the false hope of potentially having sex with a gook.

Last edited:
They just view you as a human ATM

They just view you as a human ATM
Yep. That's why I'm asking for sex straight away when they DM me or I'll give them my address and tell them to come straight over.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
sorry for what i did you to man

but yea, so many guys spoof their location in philippines that when i was there, they always thought i was lying lol

i felt like pilate sentencing Jesus to death

forgive me!

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
A26C882B ED27 4BD6 AB5D DF4DD0884360

• JFL
Cherrypicking outliers doesn't negate my struggle. Said cherrypick isn't reality for 99.9% of white guys.

Yes it is.

Hence why those white guys go to south east Asia.

No real white guy with real options, flies half away across the world to go fuck some subhuman monkey gook.

Yes it is.

Hence why those white guys go to south east Asia.
Again. Cherrypicking outlier cases isn't proof of anything.

I'm a white guy and I've already been to SEA and came back an incel.

The majority of white guys in SEA end up getting divorce raped and discarded by the woman. The motivations of the asian whore are purely fiancial.

No real white guy with real options, flies half away across the world to go fuck some subhuman monkey gook.
Normies and chads are now in SEA. You don't know shit.

Last edited:
Again. Cherrypicking outlier cases isn't proof of anything.

I'm a white guy and I've already been to SEA and came back an incel.

The majority of white guys in SEA end up getting divorce raped and discarded by the woman. The motivations of the asian whore are purely fiancial.

Normies and chads are now in SEA. You don't know shit.

Jfl nigga, ur failing to even geomax

Interesting. What site are you using?

I literally added a shit ton of Pinays on my WhatsApp off of PinaLove.

They are 😭💀

What's OP on about, you can literally just tell them to meet you at your hotel lmao, you don't even have to date in SEA if you don't want to.

• Woah
They are 😭💀

What's OP on about, you can literally just tell them to meet you at your hotel lmao, you don't even have to date in SEA if you don't want to.
That only works on the brown skinned 2/10s

Geomax was never an option to begin with because the women only want white men there for their money or a green card. The jokes on you for falling for a meme.

Last edited:
They are 😭💀

Just fly half way across the planet to fuck 2/10 brown skinned jungle whores, bro! JBW, bro!

Screenshot 20240906 005040 OkCupid

• JFL
Reactions: Shahnameh and Mewton
Are u slow nigga? I made that post hundreds times before, gooks are subhuman. Only desperate niggers go and geomax there JFL
Why would I view your shitty posts?

Plenty of people fail out on the dating market now a days.

You've also falsely assumed that every white guy who goes to SEA is there for the women. There are plenty of backpacking white chads and normies who go there because they're 'travelling the world' and may have the occasional ONS out of curiosity. This has fucked up SEA for us all.

Last edited: