The elites are already planning our future diets...

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

This garbage merely confirms what I have long suspected: Climate change hysteria is tool the elites are using to warm the proles up to the idea of living under inferior conditions so that they will have more leftover for themselves. Their plan is to feed us bugs and human flesh while they live comfortably in their mansions with their steaks and prostitutes.

The future will the most horrible in all of human history. Like, we are talking every dystopian sci-fi movie ever made rolled into one. If it wasn't for the fact that I am almost already 30 and am living in what is arguably a fringe place (Iceland) that will probably be less affected (relatively) compared to the other places for at least some period of time I would probably just kill myself tbh ngl.

This is why sweden is fucking shit. Who the fuck says “we should eat human flesh” fucking kys faggot swedish ‘researcher’.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and xit
This is why sweden is fucking shit. Who the fuck says “we should eat human flesh” fucking kys faggot swedish ‘researcher’.

It's not just sweden. This is literally what the elites have planned for us. Africa's population is expected to explode over the course of the century and all that excess population is going to come flooding into the west effectively destroying it. The elites won't be able to feed everybody with actual proper food so they are going to sell the idea to people that it's desirable to eat insects and human flesh.

I don't think you understand how serious this is. This is NOT just something that we should laugh off. This guy is serious, and soon his sentiment will be echoed by the elites. The future is going to be fucking NIGHTMARISH. It will be 10x worse than the dark ages.

A very effective way to curb climate change would be to sterilize all of india africa and china

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Petsmart
Is this Swedish researcher part of the Global elite?

• Love it
Reactions: rtssssy
We should eat human flesh

*gets forced to dance fornite-dances by an arab*

The tastiest animals are herbivores(chicken, cow, lamb, pork ) and least tastiest are carnivores (lions) therefore humans would not be tasty.

Bonus nightmare fuel:

It's not just sweden. This is literally what the elites have planned for us. Africa's population is expected to explode over the course of the century and all that excess population is going to come flooding into the west effectively destroying it. The elites won't be able to feed everybody with actual proper food so they are going to sell the idea to people that it's desirable to eat insects and human flesh.

I don't think you understand how serious this is. This is NOT just something that we should laugh off. This guy is serious, and soon his sentiment will be echoed by the elites. The future is going to be fucking NIGHTMARISH. It will be 10x worse than the dark ages.

Dude is this for real know i am starting to think maybe christains were not wrong after all are we the last sane men in this insane world ?

are we the last sane men in this insane world ?

Yes.

Well it depends on how you define "insane". The elites aren't actually insane in that they know exactly what they are doing. They are merely extremely evil. Sjws and feminists (as well as soyboy gen z and y) are just useful retards for them to exploit.

Yes.

Well it depends on how you define "insane". The elites aren't actually insane in that they know exactly what they are doing. They are merely extremely evil. Sjws and feminists (as well as soyboy gen z and y) are just useful retards for them to exploit.

You buy into the satan stuff or nah i'm starting to buy into it tbh

Eat your maggot sausage goyim

This should be lifefuel. We can finally eat pussy

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
This should be lifefuel. We can finally eat pussy

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson, Zeta ascended, Ritalincel and 2 others
They already are. Haven't u heard of senomyx?

soylent diets in future

this stacy is gonna force your faggot ass to eat it whether you like it or not

btw i recommend this show. it's called the 100 really good.

mqdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205