The end of all suffering is being numb

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
It was so clear for the ancient Indian philosophers that the only way to escape being dissapointed and anxious about life is trying the hardest to not live. But a more modern approach would be that if you're a numb person which doesn't have any desires or feelings therefore you don't actually need to satisfy societal norms who are making you suffer just to fit in.

I think happiness and sadness are related in the way consciousness acts with objects and desire: people who have always been validated by society and people who had it easier to accomplish their desires by hard work won't get dissapointed and therefore they would live a happier life feeling like they can achieve anything. But when the day comes and they finally hit the wall of life, for the first time these people would be conscious of their luck and feel lied about what the world for others is. The world is what's presented to you (life), if this world has been ignoring your desires and neglected yourself it would not be surprising to go ER.

So what's the escape? How I can not be a bad person being mean to other people for the cause of my sadness. Stop desiring, stop thinking, stop believing, stop being hopeful and also stop being pesimistic. You cannot achieve these things in command, but if the world (life) has been dissapointing you would become more numb everytime and not feel any pain anymore. Do you think "losers" learn to live feeling as losers? No it's only the people who want to achieve more those who can say they're losers, the same goes for the winners. Lack of willpower is what differs between an emotional and a numb person.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, randomop and Deleted member 51465
works for me srs

That´s why hinduism and buddhism is evil, you cannot stop "desiring".

That´s why hinduism and buddhism is evil, you cannot stop "desiring".
Jfl not only hinduism or Buddhism, all religions are just scams made by grifters

Jfl not only hinduism or Buddhism, all religions are just scams made by grifters