The end of jm10

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
I’m 21 and a kissless virgin. I was invisible to girls at school and none of them ever had a crush on me; some even felt comfortable bullying and humiliating me, such was my low status.

Nowadays when I go outside, women look straight through me as if I weren’t human, let alone attractive. I’ve never been approached or given an IOI. These are all telltale signs of a truecel.

When I think about my experience of life so far, I wonder how I ever fooled myself into thinking I could leave this all behind and turn a corner. I’m not a PSL4 like I thought and there’s no ascension for me.

The truth is, I’m a genetic dead-end. I have to live a long life in a society that bombards me with images of the sex and pleasure I cannot have, where I have no worth as a human being and no prospect of any success or having children; once my mum dies, I’ll have nobody to help me get through it.

This thread has finished me off and sums up what a lost cause I am:

https://incels.is/threads/my-biolog...best-age-for-men-to-have-sex-is-16-17.176603/

I don’t know where to go from here but I won’t be online anymore. Thank you to everyone who’s talked to me, helped me and made me laugh over the past year. I feel a sense of belonging on this website, despite not being one of the big users.

If I don’t come back by the end of the year, I probably roped.

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Achathin, .👽., RichardSpencel and 6 others
see you in a nanosecond

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and RichardSpencel
see you in a nanosecond

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
good luck bro

Sad shit, man.

ye, i always had women interewsted in me and developed a fitting personality, you just dont go from ugly to handsome

if you are GL you are GL since birth

Bro no.
Hit me up in PMs man.

bro do nut do that

My lifestory bro. Sad shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476