the end of looksmax.me

REMEMBER THIS @sytyl DAMN YOU BODIED HIM SO HARD NGL

'fables' = 45 reaccs OBLITERATED HIS THREAD FROM THE JUMP

OVER FOR TRUNGVU AND THIS WAS LITERALLY HIS FIRST WEEK ON THE FORUM

RENT FREE EVER SINCE TBH HE'S TAGGING YOU TO OVERCOMPENSATE HOPING YOU'LL APPROVE OF HIM AND BELIEVE HE CAN PULL WHITE GIRLS

BUT WE BOTH KNOW WASSUP

@sytyl what did I say? How could he possibly find my old threads like this? It was at the beginning of August and this guy joined September 26. You just gave away that you're an alt. Only people around that time could remember the thread. There's no way you could find my old threads after I locked the comments so nobody could bump it. Even if you go to my profile and search in the postings section it only archives the most recent posts at most. You're seriously a good larper to hold this long. How did you know that yunggod was a foid. Just kys already. You just never gave up and made countless and countless of accounts. You're a pathological liar. First impersonating @brbbrah and became obsessed with me out of nowhere like @Hellboy. Yunggod joined aug 18 so maybe he could see the thread but someone who joined at the end of September like you know about that thread proves that you are definitely an alt

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and egoy
@sytyl what did I say? How could he possibly find my old threads like this? It was at the beginning of August and this guy joined September 26. You just gave away that you're an alt. Only people around that time could remember the thread. There's no way you could find my old threads after I locked the comments so nobody could bump it. You're seriously a good larper to hold this long. How did you know that yunggod was a foid. Just kys already. You just never gave up and made countless and countless of accounts. You're a pathological liar. First impersonating @brbbrah and became obsessed with me out of nowhere like @Hellboy.
NICE ESSAY NEWFAG
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Who

• JFL
Reactions: egoy
JerryMaguire_HelpMeHelpYou-02-18-650x366.jpg

• JFL

D65

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, randomuser2407, egoy and 1 other person
Joined Aug 13, 2020

• JFL
this fourm is only good cos of some decent users

LooksmaxProfile
How do you know it was better before if you've only been here for 2 months (as long as me)? Unless it's because you are an ALT but I thought ALT accounts were against the rules.

• Woah
View attachment 725362 How do you know it was better before if you've only been here for 2 months (as long as me)? Unless it's because you are an ALT but I thought ALT accounts were against the rules.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407