THE END OF SLIME

you annihilated slime, the forum boss and leader of the secret society.

amazing thread brother

YOU ARE A GYSPY. NO PLACE TO CALL HOME IRL SO YOU COME HERE AND STILL DONT HAVE A GROUP OR PLACE TO CALL HOME. DISGUSTING MUTT.
How does one even join the tribe?

amazing thread brother
No mercy shown towards the forum's buffoon

Didn't even know who the fuck @slime was until a couple of days ago

slime do be aspie tho cant lie 😳😳😳

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, stuckneworleans, Krezo and 3 others
Most users are piggybacking faggots and wouldn't dare to make this thread to begin with either way. A lot of users are vanilla NPC safeposters and dislike users like Slime
Most users are smart and don't participate in this autism tier shitposting

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gaypharoah and Ritalincel
I indeed am caging up on trading this thread

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Stop insulting the slime he is funny unlike you fucking larper you stupid autist

1580876844806.gif
Frame 00 delay 01s

Stop insulting the slime he is funny unlike you fucking larper you stupid autist
>defending slime
>calling other people autists

pick one

Didn't even know who the fuck @slime was until a couple of days ago
Just know him because he followed my and my associates from thread to thread begging for attention and getting us into PM groups out of nowhere

bumo

• Love it
Reactions: LordNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans

amazing thread brother
He did not annihilate me he is an idiot bitch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, Slayerino, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
@6ft5manlet you need to expose AnimeCel next king

I block him and his butt buddies.
Here I'll help you this faggot called 5ft6faggot i mean @6ft5manlet his real height is 5ft6 jfl i saw him lately defending all the manlets in this forum so here you go be a man and fight him back he's a small dude don't be a pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3073 and hebbewem
Here I'll help you this faggot called 5ft6faggot i mean @6ft5manlet his real height is 5ft6 jfl i saw him lately defending all the manlets in this forum so here you go be a man and fight him back he's a small dude don't be a pussy.
I'm 4'4", faggot. You wouldn't last a single day in my shoes. The fact my face is so gorgeous and my cock is so big makes up for my height though

How tall are you pussy @hebbewem ?

You look like a faggot twink manlet cuck in your pfp

• JFL
Reactions: Nrrr15
I do not interact with midgets unless they are females and have a big ass lol.

• Woah
I do not interact with midgets unless they are females and have a big ass.
You don't interact with anyone, pussy. You don't even leave your house.

If I saw your midget autistic deformed pissweak frame walk out of your cum-stenched basement I'd provide the you the biggest beating you've got since high school

9D8A32EA C87F 4410 9EDD F4CDE88DB26E

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution and Nrrr15
184 cm or 6 foot . Its snapchat pic

184 cm or 6 foot . Its snapchat pic
Prey eyes, cuck pigmentation, low T behavior (using snapchat gay ass filters, getting mad over my threads), borderline manlet height, probably weak lower third you're covering in the pic, recessed hairline, jewish nose, long midface, IPD beyond measurement, etc.

Truecel

• JFL
Prey eyes, cuck pigmentation, low T behavior (using snapchat gay ass filters, getting mad over my threads), borderline manlet height, probably weak lower third you're covering in the pic, recessed hairline, jewish nose, long midface, IPD beyond measurement, etc.

Truecel
I dont think my lower third is bad or my nose but i might me wrong. but you can look at my rate me thread if you want.

And the other things are correct exept 184 isent manlet height and i dident get mad over your thread

• JFL
Get a life.

• So Sad
Reactions: hebbewem
It's over. Are you from some nordic country too? Literally over at 6'0". Aspie stare, piggy nose, everything. I feel bad now

Yeah i live in sweden

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and Ritalincel
Damn this forum is really on the downslide

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah and Deleted member 2846
me and @slime are going to take over this server. we fuck short people only if they are girls and have nice big butt

𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓢𝓸𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵​

• JFL
Reactions: gaypharoah