The End.

ethniccel

ethniccel

Deathnic
Hello bhais, I am a 16 year old Cambodian male still attending highschool. I’ve met this girl around July of 2023 and initially never had feelings for her before. But then a few months in class together and having a few deep talks and watching movies together, I’ve slowly developed feelings for her but I’m still yet somewhat confused on how I feel. She is just a friend but treated me better than anyone I’ve ever come across and takes care of me as well, originally I found it to be funny and amusing but then it hit me. I’ve always been there for her as well. Then she starts opening up about another guy in our class whom she likes and as a friend I supported her and helped her move on. Even though she “moved on”, she still occasionally talks to him and teases him from then to there which I didn’t mind. But I could see the way she looks at him and eyes don’t lie. He is around my age and the same height as me. Even though we both are objectively good looking, and even though she says she’ll never leave me. Without a doubt, if given a chance she WILL leave me for this guy. I don’t know what to do anymore, I tried to look my best, I was always there for her, we hung out, watched movies and sports together. But “we’re” just friends, and no I do not hate her, she’s never treated me badly. I’m just confused on how I feel and I don’t know what to do. My personal experience just showcases that looks and personalities are nothing if the girl you like hasn’t moved on from someone she used to like. I’m leaving this community and focusing on myself and will forever remain alone, but happy. (I’ll still read for what you guys have to say)

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 43822
Thought this was going to be a suicide note

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 147, JustaBadplaya, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
Hello bhais, I am a 16 year old Cambodian male still attending highschool. I’ve met this girl around July of 2023 and initially never had feelings for her before. But then a few months in class together and having a few deep talks and watching movies together, I’ve slowly developed feelings for her but I’m still yet somewhat confused on how I feel. She is just a friend but treated me better than anyone I’ve ever come across and takes care of me as well, originally I found it to be funny and amusing but then it hit me. I’ve always been there for her as well. Then she starts opening up about another guy in our class whom she likes and as a friend I supported her and helped her move on. Even though she “moved on”, she still occasionally talks to him and teases him from then to there which I didn’t mind. But I could see the way she looks at him and eyes don’t lie. He is around my age and the same height as me. Even though we both are objectively good looking, and even though she says she’ll never leave me. Without a doubt, if given a chance she WILL leave me for this guy. I don’t know what to do anymore, I tried to look my best, I was always there for her, we hung out, watched movies and sports together. But “we’re” just friends, and no I do not hate her, she’s never treated me badly. I’m just confused on how I feel and I don’t know what to do. My personal experience just showcases that looks and personalities are nothing if the girl you like hasn’t moved on from someone she used to like. I’m leaving this community and focusing on myself and will forever remain alone, but happy. (I’ll still read for what you guys have to say)

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
DNRD CUCK

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
Then she starts opening up about another guy in our class whom she likes and as a friend I supported her and helped her move on. Even though she “moved on”, she still occasionally talks to him and teases him from then to there which I didn’t mind.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH CUCK ROPE ASAP

I've had similar experiences it feels cuck, she probably sees you as second choice and if you care so much about being the second course at the table you will keep talking to her or just leave her slowly if you don't mind of course

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
didnt read GIF

• Ugh..
what’s goin on lil bud

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 58285

• Ugh..
Shutup

• Ugh..