The enemy is here

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Anorexia, E and eyebleach
Two endomorphic, brachycephalic, flat faced WHORES are in my home.:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

@Debetro @Darkeningstar @IAMNOTANINCEL grrrr how could this happen? They have zero forward growth, recessed gremlins with tiny ramus height and loose hyoid skin.

KILL THE INFANTILE BRACHY:lasereyes:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Putin, Gengar, Aero and 7 others
Dad just came, he was like 'hi hello, how are you:owo:?'FUCK OFF THESE SCUM DESERVE NO RESPECT, THEY DESERVE DEATH FOR BEING UGLY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Mewton, Debetro and 1 other person
Tales from the asylum

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Imretarded?
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Mewton, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Imretarded?
Sex irl, kill in black myth: wukong
Okay will do brother:lasereyes:

Afro Samurai GIF by Funimation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Putin, BrutalMogger and Darkeningstar
Brachy skull is disgusting

Thank god the expert himself said I was a mix of doli and meso

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, slavicpsycho and Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, BrutalMogger and n9wiff
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and n9wiff
My index is 0.8-0.825. 200 mm length, 160-165 mm width. Also skull height of 26 cm
Oh so you are brachy?

I measured with my fingers and it gave like 0.7. Not accurate for sure, need to get craniofacially measured by a doctor or find some buddy willing to do it

iu

This should make a comeback in medical tests

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and BrutalMogger
Oh so you are brachy?

I measured with my fingers and it gave like 0.7. Not accurate for sure, need to get craniofacially measured by a doctor or find some buddy willing to do it

iu

This should make a comeback in medical tests
The width of a chink and the length of a Nordcuck, That's my moto

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro