the entire world knows indians are at the bottom of the barrel

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

King Of The Mulattos
best for indians to stay in their hindu bubbles so they don’t get exposed to the reality
IMG 6470

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Shade91, PseudoMaxxer, cvzvvc and 26 others
doesn’t matter if you’re a shitskin indian in singapore like @GuyFromSingapore , you’ll always be at the bottom

india super power 2030

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: reaper2, Deleted member 28610, Glerforpus and 5 others
tbh when hamas is destroyed we should play some tennis and eat kfc

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, datboijj, bradpittshairline and 5 others
doesn’t matter if you’re a shitskin indian in singapore like @GuyFromSingapore , you’ll always be at the bottom

india super power 2030

I'm enjoying life fucking pretty Chinese girls you subhuman niggercel.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, datboijj and horizontallytall
show receipts

i can go band for band curry

Why would I share my lays with you, you mental trauma victim? You're insignificant. A passing cloud. A fly on the wall.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 28610, Looksmaxxer20 and 4 others
even bulbous nose brown SEA girls look down on indians and think of them like dirt

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zura, aesthetic beauty and datboijj
Its known fact no doubt

even bulbous nose brown SEA girls look down on indians and think of them like dirt
i’ve asked so many girls around asia and europe what race of guys they like the least

not even joking they’ve all said indian lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, aesthetic beauty, jflsnowdzz and 5 others
i’ve asked so many girls around asia and europe what race of guys they like the least

Shut the fuck up nigger. Girls don't like ugly/average Indian guys. But they'll spread their pussy like the gates of heaven to welcome a good looking Indian.

I've fucked more White girls than you can even muster to count.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ojicreechadlite, 80iq, Deleted member 32734 and 6 others

We all know which indian they talking about so most of us civilized ones are safe lol. The bar for indian men really is very low unironically

Shut the fuck up nigger. Girls don't like ugly/average Indian guys. But they'll spread their pussy like the gates of heaven to welcome a good looking Indian.

Bhai what white girl u slaying in Singapore jfl? There's hardly any there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaoo, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 31497

we're not being racist bro, in fact i like indians. we are trying to tell u that girls are racist towards u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, aesthetic beauty, normie_joe and 3 others
I will rape and go ER on white foids

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I agree with op, Mr. @AlexBrown84

Bhai what white girl u slaying in Singapore jfl? There's hardly any there

First of all there are lots of White girls in Singapore. I live in Toa Payoh and even I see White people in my neighbourhood.

Secondly the White girls Ive fucked were in Auroville, Pondicherry and Thiruvannamalai.(tourist locations)

we're not being racist bro, in fact i like indians. we are trying to tell u that girls are racist towards u

Don't care. Most South Indians are fugly. I on the other hand am HTN. I get iois and cold approach.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
First of all there are lots of White girls in Singapore. I live in Toa Payoh and even I see White people in my neighbourhood.

Secondly the White girls Ive fucked were in Auroville, Pondicherry and Thiruvannamalai.(tourist locations)
There's not that many when compared to other metropolitan cities

• Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Don't care. Most South Indians are fugly. I on the other hand am HTN. I get iois and cold approach.
Cope more almost all ethnicities on avg are around the same looks lvl. It really depends on soft power

• Hmm...
Not liking ugly indians isn't racist. Sea monkeys would worship a htb lightskin north indian so what ur saying isnt that true

• +1
The ones that look down on indians are delusional becoz indians have accomplished more than they ever could lol. They were impacted by indian civilization for thousands of years . They should be worshipping the feet we walk on . It should get better once India becomes more developed tho so I don't really worry that much

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and Deleted member 31497
The ones that look down on indians are delusional becoz indians have accomplished more than they ever could lol. They were impacted by indian civilization for thousands of years . They should be worshipping the feet we walk on . It should get better once India becomes more developed tho so I don't really worry that much

Are you Tamil?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
EVERYONE HERE KEEP SEETHING FOR OUR CURRY KING CHAD SLAYER
IMG 4687

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Looks234, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
  • JFL
Dalit is the most op race in the world

@Lefort Larry 987 what are you laughing at? Few Indians can have Nordoid facial structure with dark skin.

• JFL
@Lefort Larry 987 what are you laughing at? Few Indians can have Nordoid facial structure with dark skin.
Damn bro u look full nordic not indian at all sorry i was jealoue cos im a dalit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 28610 and 2 others
South east asians look down on you because you are browner than them, uglier than them, shorter than them, and shitter countries and poorer than them.

You are the one deluding yourself

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 28610 and 2 others
There’s so many groups of truecel curries on my campus it’s not even funny. Most of the girls always seem disgusted and creeped out by them lol.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 28610, Lean4Life and 3 others
There’s so many groups of truecel curries on my campus it’s not even funny. Most of the girls always seem disgusted and creeped out by them lol.
ayo, im 6ft3 also hate curries and think the climber is peak. crazy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Hero of the Imperium, m0ss26 and 3 others
only because most low iq normies don’t know Italy is part of India

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 28610, Deleted member 42009 and 2 others
South east asians look down on you because you are browner than them, uglier than them, shorter than them, and shitter countries and poorer than them.

this is true, seamaxx brownies still mog indians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, laaoo and Deleted member 26859
Not liking ugly indians isn't racist. Sea monkeys would worship a htb lightskin north indian so what ur saying isnt that true
there is no light skinned people in india.

you are all brown shitskins

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger, Deleted member 42009 and laaoo

i find it funny how this is a black pill forum yet indian users can’t accept that they’re the lowest valued men in the world lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, jflsnowdzz, Sub0 and 6 others
Indians have more game then any other race which is why they smash more htb then any other race 😏😏😏

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 28610, incelmogger and 2 others
literally no one likes them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, FaceandBBC and laaoo
curries always confuse and amuse me. they have to realise theyre repulsive to everyone right? no way do they look in the mirror and think theyre attractive. your on a blackpill forum and get shown countless studies about how indians sicken normal foids yet you still think a woman is going to even breathe the same air as you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and incelmogger
Indians have more game then any other race which is why they smash more htb then any other race 😏😏😏
Get out of your basement and start living in the real world you fucking retarded tech support nigger. Once you do you’ll find that every white girl is repulsed by you people

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 31497, Deleted member 28610 and 3 others
  • JFL
curries always confuse and amuse me. they have to realise theyre repulsive to everyone right? no way do they look in the mirror and think theyre attractive. your on a blackpill forum and get shown countless studies about how indians sicken normal foids yet you still think a woman is going to even breathe the same air as you
Honestly I think they do but I would never ask one irl because even being around them makes me too angry

Biggest incel cope ever.

Bitches love curry, go outside and see it for yourself.

Indians are everywhere holding hands and smashing beautiful white women while you rot in misery.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, GuyFromSingapore, incelmogger and 1 other person

The only time being a curry has been a detriment so far is you subhumans saying it's a detriment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 32734 and 3 others