the entire world knows indians are at the bottom of the barrel

If the whole world hates you maybe it’s time to do some self-reflection and figure out why
Muslims raped 100+ women on New years eve in Germany, Sweden is now rape capital of Europe, 50000+ white Uk women have been raped by Muslims grooming gangs for over 20+ years.

i open facebook, insta , youtube - hundreds of posts glorifying Islam, Jihad, How islam is a feminist religion.

Negnogs cause the most amount of crimes, make the most prisoners in US, all their countries are in shambles, after taking over from whites South Africa is now on the brink of collapse, all the kids of only negnog school in USA all failed their state school exam.

i open fb, insta, youtube, netflix, amazon - negnogs everywhere, negnogs are with white/asian/arab/curry girls. they are billionaire, brilliant doctors, astronauts.

i would have agreed with your point in normal times. but we are not living in normal times. so if the whole world now hates you that means you are actually in the right and true path.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 31497
the only thing i understand is that i dont want be around you subhumans

indians stay in your shithole, thank you
enjoy getting kaboomed by Allahu Ackbars and your mom, sister and daughter raped by We Wuz Kangz immigrants.

I find it hilarious that curries will always shit on black people and be hella racist towards them as if they aren’t just as dark as them😂😭
I'm a lightskin and i hate curries. I can instantly detect their inner seething when I encounter them

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 26859 and FaceandBBC
All the Indian haters crawled out their woodworks to defecate on this thread.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
I urge all indians here to track down @AlexBrown84

Let's all beat him together :ogre:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 31497 and AlexBrown84
I urge all indians here to track down @AlexBrown84

Let's all beat him together :ogre:
expected violence from subhuman animals.... i wouldnt expect any other answer

Klaus Schwab needs subsidize sterilization of these subhumans asap

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
expected violence from subhuman animals.... i wouldnt expect any other answer

Klaus Schwab needs subsidize sterilization of these subhumans asap
I'll beat you and your family to death too :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Recent influx of Indian migrants to foreign countries who grew up in indian culture. U know the ones wearing tight jeans, with bad stubble, long sleeve shirts

Recent influx of Indian migrants to foreign countries who grew up in indian culture. U know the ones wearing tight jeans, with bad stubble, long sleeve shirts
oh

this is a good thing in my eyes, I dont want to be a number 2 or number 4 race, and god forsaken an ugly member of the number 1 race, arabcels can use indians to cope, let them be bombed and their cities destroyed if it gives them hope being a superior race to currys, what good is being better than indians doing for u if ur people are being wiped out from drone strikes? instead of trying to bring peace to his people and ensure safety for generations by getting educated and learning how to get the bomb abdul has decided to spend his short period of peace until the next proxy war talking shit about an already low race on the internet, if hes slightly better he will become a crisis actor for whatever cause, in the end we have nukes, ukraincels are bing butched and I have no sympethy, these peoples have an interesting ammount of pride but no firepower.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
@Razeb lol @ this coping blk

• +1
@PseudoMaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
South east asians look down on you because you are browner than them, uglier than them, shorter than them, and shitter countries and poorer than them.

You are the one deluding yourself

What bullshit are you talking? Indians heightmog Malays/Thais/Viets and Filipinos.

No offense, dude, but you're ugly as hell, so it's ironic to call anyone bottom of the barrel, lol.

• +1
curries always confuse and amuse me. they have to realise theyre repulsive to everyone right? no way do they look in the mirror and think theyre attractive. your on a blackpill forum and get shown countless studies about how indians sicken normal foids yet you still think a woman is going to even breathe the same air as you

Kiss my ass.

IMG 20231103 173605